LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I don't like sonic for some reason...its a its a blue hedgehog that can run really fast. It seems unrealistic and random.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    A fox flying a spacecraft? A plummer jumping over holes in the ground to beat up a turtle that captured a princess? A monkey running around to save a stash of golden bananas? Some video games don't even try to be realistic. Its what makes them fun.

But personally, I don't like sonic either. How is running real fast gonna do anything?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickz
    I like the older Mario games, and the newer ones aren't that bad. Only problem is ever since Bowser started talking alot he's become quite a wuss. I mean, half the time he captures the princess... nothing happens! Why would he do such a thing, for no reason!

Now this is what bowser should be like - http://youtube.com/watch?v=L1nGBIGKn...0giga%20bowser
    Why did Roy have to be the one who killed Bowser? It should've been Marth. He's way better .

Member #
    Friends
    Yes, I too would rather of seen Marth kill Bowser, but atleast he died a noble death.

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiGamer24
    Why did Roy have to be the one who killed Bowser? It should've been Marth. He's way better .
    even though roy isnt as fast (speed didnt save marth from bowser), hes still stronger than him. and since strength was all that was needed (no running away for him) he was the one to beat bowser. it would be cool to play as gigabowser even if it is just a different skin for bowser
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads