Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: yo! noid

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8827-4732-7476-9087

yo! noid

has anyone ever played that game? its with a little red guy on a pogo stick and a yoyo who is like delivering pizza and his arch enemy is the green guy who looks like him..lol i used to love that game when i was like 4 lol

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by gh05t
    has anyone ever played that game? its with a little red guy on a pogo stick and a yoyo who is like delivering pizza and his arch enemy is the green guy who looks like him..lol i used to love that game when i was like 4 lol
    Yeah, this game goes in the hall of shame. It must be the childhood nostalgia you like, a bad game created from the most corporate whoring greed.....I got it when I bought out some of my friends game systems........I got the worst stuff from my friend Joe......including Yo Noid!, Funhouse, and Little MErmaid all for NES......a nice trio of satanic programming. I got the power glove from him too and threw it away once I dicovered what a picec of shit it was........as soon as I did it, I wish I kept it just to wear around in my everyday life for looks.....(totaly rad).

Also, FYI, many of you may not have known, but the power glove will only fit a midgets hand, and oviously not the types of midgets that have big hands.

Ads