LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Mario racist? LOL

  1. #11
    ssb4life mushroomedmario's Avatar
    Member #
    23292
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waterloo, ontario, canada
    Posts
    3,828
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    well to be fair it's not all black people, i have a couple of black friends and they're not bothered by racism one bit...

    but on the otehr hand i do hate the people that carry around the card

    i read somewhere on the interweb about an experience someone had at mcdonald's......black mother came into it, and she had to wait about 40 seconds, so she started to spaz.....turned out the cashier was just in the washroom and she too was black....

    idiotz!


    the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    10310
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,480
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Hahah, Jam <3 cats

  4. #13
    40lb box of rape ROB64's Avatar
    Member #
    40281
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,759
    Friends
    46
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0120-6723-8776-4093
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    Hahah, Jam <3 cats
    ? ? ? ?

  5. #14
    ssb4life mushroomedmario's Avatar
    Member #
    23292
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waterloo, ontario, canada
    Posts
    3,828
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by ROB64
    ? ? ? ?
    jam=cpt. mcloud
    read his responce in this thread as to why he likes the star fox series


    the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

  6. #15
    ミュージック Gikoku Harakami's Avatar
    Member #
    36386
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    どこかに日本でか。
    Posts
    1,180
    Friends
    29
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    If you read the last paragraph of that article, you'll notice the person who posted it, wasn't serious. But was only bullshitting, which is obvious since Donkey Kong clearly isn't a racist image.. He's an ape, not an African man, if one can't tell the difference between the two.. then they deserve to be whacked with a banana barrel.

    Edit: Nevermind, posted too late.

    Gikoku ハラカミ
    --------------------------

    --------------------------
    Don't think. Feel...
    It's like a finger pointing to the moon.
    Don't concentrate on the finger or you'll miss all that heavenly glory.
    ~Bruce Lee, Wing Chun.


  7. #16
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    Hahah, Jam <3 cats


    My secret is exposed!


    The fact that't is a fake rant is beside the point, things like this could do damage and have repercussions. If I were to do a two page essay on how every Swedish person should be exterminated and then at the end say 'just kidding' would it be morally right?

  8. #17
    ssb4life mushroomedmario's Avatar
    Member #
    23292
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waterloo, ontario, canada
    Posts
    3,828
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikoku
    If you read the last paragraph of that article, you'll notice the person who posted it, wasn't serious. But was only bullshitting, which is obvious since Donkey Kong clearly isn't a racist image.. He's an ape, not an African man, if one can't tell the difference between the two.. then they deserve to be whacked with a banana barrel.

    Edit: Nevermind, posted too late.
    lol i was right about to say "If you read the last couple of responces, you'll notice the people who are posting, were aware. But....


    the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

  9. #18
    Jesus Was Way Cool martino's Avatar
    Member #
    43646
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    29
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    dont worry about how racist mario what we really need to focus on is how drugged were the creaters of the mario game. seriously he eats shrooms gets big and strong and goes around fighting a big turtle for a princess. he can also breath forever underwater. the creaters had to of been drugged out of their minds!

  10. #19
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by martino
    dont worry about how racist mario what we really need to focus on is how drugged were the creaters of the mario game. seriously he eats shrooms gets big and strong and goes around fighting a big turtle for a princess. he can also breath forever underwater. the creaters had to of been drugged out of their minds!
    Miyamoto has the mind of a small child. My god he's genius!

  11. #20
    ssb4life mushroomedmario's Avatar
    Member #
    23292
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waterloo, ontario, canada
    Posts
    3,828
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud


    My secret is exposed!


    The fact that't is a fake rant is beside the point, things like this could do damage and have repercussions. If I were to do a two page essay on how every Swedish person should be exterminated and then at the end say 'just kidding' would it be morally right?
    wow you just gave me the greatest idea ever! i'm goign to make one for the hell of it, i'll post it here later


    the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

is mario racist

,
mario is a racist
,
mario is not racist
,

mario is racist

,
mario isnt racist
,
mario not racist
,

mario racism

,

mario racist

,
mario the racist
,
nintendo mario racist
,

racist mario

,
racist mario game
Click on a term to search for related topics.