LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3156-1824-0023-3057

just started my collection

I found my old SNES and i decided i'm gonna start collecting the games on it. so far i only have super mario world but i'm gonna start collecting other games.

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Super Mario World is the best game on the SNES by far.

Also get Donkey Kong Country and Super Metroid.

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    lol, we had 2 other games on it but lost em somewhere, beavis and butt head, and tazmanian devil.

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    That's pretty awesome that you're collecting them again. I know if I had a SNES, i'd probably be doing the same thing. Ebay might be a good place to check out.

Where is your savior now? Lost Savior's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I sold my snes a long time ago (still pissed about it to this day). But I just bought one, and now have the following games:

Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Zelda: LTTP, Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat 2, and Megaman X.

Soon to come in the mail:

Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy III, and Final Fantasy: MQ (Yes, I know the game is terrible, but this is the fondest FF game on SNES for me).

I have a whole list to get...probably going to spend at least 500$.
    Wii Games:Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Mario Party 8, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Manhunt 2, and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga.

Member #
    Friends
    2856-3740-5359-2869
    although not the same, related however is that i used to have the orginal version of the sega genesis, it broke down and i bought one of those new versions and it worked fine but i had the sweetest collection EVER:

- all the sonics (even bean machine and spinball)
    - both vectormans
    - some of the sweetest fighters
    - some of the most obscure pieces of crap ever (anyone remember Shaq-Fu?)
    - plus many many others

but...i sold it a few years back along with 3 controllers and sega joystick with 60+ games...what in the world was wrong with me huh? *kicks himself*
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Manhunt 2, Madden 2008, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Link's Crossbow Training and Red Steel

VC Games: Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Contra 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Brothers, Soldier Blade, Kid Icarus, Blades of Steel, World Sports Competition, F-Zero and Punch-Out

Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

Where is your savior now? Lost Savior's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I wish I kept every bit of video game history I've bought. I would still have my NES and SNES mega collection, along with another genesis. I still have my game gear with about 10 games.
    Wii Games:Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Mario Party 8, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Manhunt 2, and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga.

Ads