+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    nope its a rare one
    i found its title in a old game book its called block ball (only jap)
    its just a controler that gos into the tv
    damit if only i had a scanner
    google failed me again

who shouted nerd
    Last edited by DBloke; 07-19-2006 at 12:09 AM.

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    6382-2254-4972-9993
    o ok heh i was assuming that it was released on the american/european markets
    Wii setup: 1 Wii console, 2 Wii motes, 2 Nunchuck attachments, and Wii sports
    Wii owner since friday the 13th july 2007

Nintendo Fanboy: 39%

Sony Fanboy: 43%

Microsoft Fanboy: 36%

This means you're: Not a fanboy

Member #
    Friends
    NES
    Wasn't born when it came out. However, I have played most of the great NES games through the NES classic series (on the GBA), through the numerous ports and remakes and I played a few NES games through Animal Crossing on the GC.

Game Boy
    My sisters had a Gameboy ever since it came out. I constantly played Mario Land and Tetris on it when I was young and loved it. This handheld was what got me interested in Nintendo.

SNES
    When I was about 5 (may have been 6 could of even been 7. God knows. It will remain an eternal mystery. It might have even been 8. Actually 8 sounds a bit too old. 5 or 6 sounds sensible to me) my parents got me a Sega Mega Drive, and therefore didn't have SNES. Back then though I was too young to even know about the SNES. I loved the Mega Drive a lot, I owned all the Sonic games and played them to death. I also loved games for it such as Streets of Rage and Golden Axe. Eventually though I brought a SNES with games such as Mario All stars and Mario Kart, and loved that too.

Gameboy Pocket
    My Sister brought one of these. This wasn't really a big console for me. I just played on the old original GameBoy.

Gameboy Colour
    This was a big handheld for me. I got one of these for my birthday (please don't ask me which one. OK? Else this could turn into an even longer post) with Wario Land 2. Wario Land 2 was a game loved a lot. Also I was introduced to the Pokemon franchise, so I got Pokemon Yellow for my birthday followed by Silver (when it came out in America- yeah I imported it) and then Crystal (once that was released in America- indeed, I imported it). On this handheld I caught up with a lot of games I missed out on on the original Gameboy (mainly Mario ones ).

Nintendo 64
    It was either this, or a Dreamcast. Mario, or Sonic? Last Christmas my parents brought a Playstation as a family present. With my love of Pokemon I decided to buy a Pikachu N64 with Pokemon Snap. I loved this console a lot more than the Playstation, with games such as Mario 64, Smash Bros and Lylat Wars it was one of my favorite consoles.

Gamecube
    This is where I beleive I became a real Nintendo fan. Before this console I wasn't really interested in games other than Mario, Pokemon and DK games. But now I was older I started to become interested in other Nintendo series such as Zelda, Metroid , Fire Emblem and F-Zero. With my new found interest in other Nintendo games I went back and brought games I missed out on on the Gameboy series, SNES and N64 (eg: Goldeneye). By the way I own all the Metroid, Starfox and Zelda games.

Gameboy Advance
    Of course being a big fan of the Gameboy series I got this handheld. Of course, being a Mario fan I got Mario Advance, Wario Land 4 and Mario Kart Super Circuit with my GBA. I caught up with the games I missed on the NES (such as LOZ ,LOZ 2: AOL and Metroid) through the numerous ports and remakes and also through the NES Classic series. I also caught up with the SNES games I missed out (such as LOZ: ALTTP and Donkey Kong Country 2) on through the numerous ports and remakes. Now a fan of games such as Metroid, Fire Emblem, Zelda and F-Zero I brought many GBA games. I also got this so I could play my old GB and GBA games on it.

Gameboy Advance SP
    I was sick of not being able to play my GBA in the dark and not being able to see the screen properly most of the time, so I got this.

DS
    I don't really need to explain why I got one of these. It has all the games I like on this console so its literally perfect for me.

DS Lite
    I broke my old DS so I got one of these, and I love it. The thing that let the old DS down was the fact it was fat and ugly. This however has a perfect design. Great games+great design+innovation=perfect console.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Hang on the gc can go online only with phantasy star online

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Hang on the gc can go online only with phantasy star online
    Indeed it can.

Member #
    Friends
    hey

I don't understand this "mature" games sorta statement I see some people make... When people say they are to "mature" to play/like a certain game, sounds imature to me??? I myself prefered the GameCube games, as I thought they had the best gameplay and were the most fun.

But yea, if you don't like a game, then you don't like it... but not liking a game because you feel you are to "mature" for it just sounds a bit crazy to me? But I dunno...

Anyhows just a thought, I'm not saying this is how it is or anything.

edit
    BTW, sorry to go off topic.

Well I think the first system I got was the Original Gameboy, well my bro wanted one, and I couldn't understand the big deal, as I thought they were just like one of them little Electronic Heldheld games. But once I played one I thought they rocked . The first game we got was Fortress of Fear (was cool). Then I got Castlevania, and bro got Metroid 2, I thought Metroid2 was the best .

Then it was onto the NES, along with Double Dragon 2. I first saw one at a friends, and they had Double Dragon 2, which rocked . The first time I played Mario Bros 1 rocked, well I hired it from video store. I remember thinking the mushrooms killed you, so I always avoided them, until one time I acidently hit one . Another game we had at one stage was Burai Fighter, and I thought it was darn cool .

Then onto the SNES with Mario Allstars, well we didn't get this until ages after it was released. But yea, it rocked when we finally got one. I remember wanting to get DOOM, but it was to expensive. So that day we ended up getting Super Metroid + Star Wing/Fox, as they were together in some deal, and they were the best .

Then the N64, we were onto it from Day 1, we had to sell the SNES and everything. Well we just laybuyed it (started paying it off), but we got to take this cool video home with us and I watched it over and over, hehe . I thought Mario64 was the best . Well I first played Mario64 before the N64 was even released, as we once went on a drive with our Grandma, and we stopped in to a Toy Shop in some small town, and they had an N64 on display to play , we thought it was the best . I thought the N64 had a heap of great games . I remember travelling to another town to get GoldenEye 007 right when it was released, I somehow knew it would be great .

Then onto the GameCube, I must admit it wasn't hardly as exciting as the N64 was :\. I liked Wave Race, Zelda WW, Resident Evil 1, and Metroid Prime.

The nice thing about the old days (GB, NES and SNES) was that we never really knew about any of the games before buying, so everything about them was a complete surprise .

cyas
    Last edited by yosh64; 08-24-2006 at 04:58 AM. Reason: changing things

Ads