LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I bought a wii to use motion sencing and the wii mote. So far every fighting game has alloud the GC controller so as soon as they start going online everyone will take the easiest possible way of fighting AND THAT is why i wont buy SSBB

2. Ads

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    "No Comment", on what you just said!?!?!
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    But its so true...

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Explain to me how its true, because with what your saying im lost!!!

Quote:So far every fighting game has alloud the GC controller so as soon as they start going online everyone will take the easiest possible way of fighting AND THAT is why i wont buy SSBB

(If i dont reply, that means my CPU shuted down for some stupid reason!! Hopefully ill get to answer your question before it does that, if not, ill make sure to get back with you and your question tommorow)
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    Here let me help you.

I bought a wii to use motion sencing (if i use a gc controller i dont get that which means i wasted my money) and the wii mote. So far every fighting game has alloud the GC controller(dbz bk2, Mortal combat and soon ssbb) so as soon as they start going online everyone will take the easiest possible way of fighting(it will be the GC controller no one will want to play with the wiimote because they will know they will get pwnd if they do and no one likes to get pwnd) AND THAT is why i wont buy SSBB(And that is why i wont buy SSBB)

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Yea, im starting to understand you, but what if, im saying IF, wiimote and nunchuck was just as good as the traditional controllers for SSBB, then what you have to say about that?

Member #
    Friends
    Then everyone will be better than me because i havn't played with GC controllers in a while thats why i couldnt wait to start over with a new set of controllers and possibly be one of the best SSBB players but not thats not gonna happen.

Henshin A Go Go Baby! Vedelkin10's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Oh please, You guys are taking this whole controller thing way to far- Yea it's going to be a big debate on ONLINE Gameplay, But for Gawls sake, If you are not going to buy this game because of a control then i'm guessing you're not a real Nintendo fan just enough to enjoy a 50$ game that will last you for the rest of you're life >_>, But do what you want I'm not stopping you X-x..

Member #
    Friends
    You know what? Your right. I'm not a "real nintendo fan" im a gaming fan. I thought that Nintendo was making a "Revolution" but they clearly are not. They come out with games where you use old controllers when the big advertisment is how amazing their controllers are with motion sencing and such. If they continue to do this especially for FPS then i am selling my wii and getting an Xbox cause i paid for a wii so that i could use motion controls especially for online and if i compete unfairly against people with other controllers then i wont play Nintendo anymore.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    You know what? Your right. I'm not a "real nintendo fan" im a gaming fan. I thought that Nintendo was making a "Revolution" but they clearly are not. They come out with games where you use old controllers when the big advertisment is how amazing their controllers are with motion sencing and such. If they continue to do this especially for FPS then i am selling my wii and getting an Xbox cause i paid for a wii so that i could use motion controls especially for online and if i compete unfairly against people with other controllers then i wont play Nintendo anymore.
    Ronald, dont blame nintendo cause (so far) 1 game they've made are gonna use Gamecube controllers. Wiisports, Zelda, Paper mario and Mario party 8 both uses wii controlls and are made by nintendo so just cause nintendo doesnt do exactly what You want. And if you do not like the wii control feel free to buy an Xbox, you cant complain about games that doesnt use the wii-mote, more than a hundred ports made specifically just for the wii-mote.

Ads