Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoko
    so your saying Brawl isnt bigger than loco roco?. i bet the majority of the people here dont even know wat that is. its possible for an unreleased game to be bigger than a released one. its possible and u know it. AND AGAIN, IF ITS GONNA SELL ALOT AND BE A BEST SELLER, THAN ITS AWESOME!
    You just don't get it. I don't think you will ever get it. I give up. Logic does not work with you.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    i use logic so wtf? and wat do i not get? you just daid wat u just said cause u know u got proved wrong. you said an unreleased game can't be more popular than a released one. but it can, and i just proved that

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    i use logic so wtf? and wat do i not get? you just daid wat u just said cause u know u got proved wrong. you said an unreleased game can't be more popular than a released one. but it can, and i just proved that
    You can't me more wrong. Alas, I give up trying to teach you. You are too stubborn and fixated. Considering I do that for a living, you missed out on a free lesson.

Life?......Whats That? =o Pit (Kid Icarus)'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8384-8170-6738-0334
    Quote Originally Posted by dakuda
    You can't me more wrong. Alas, I give up trying to teach you. You are too stubborn and fixated. Considering I do that for a living, you missed out on a free lesson.

u smart ass -_-......
    I welcome any smash bros challenge with open arms,

......but you might regret it soon after the match.....when victory is in my hands....
    NOTE! If you wanna join The Brawl Smashsters Brawl Clan, Visit our website at
    -No External Links
    MY WII # =D: 8384-8170-6738-0334

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    hmm...i hope u know that ur the only one that has a problem with me. and thats why u really didnt respond to wat i said. u said a non-released game cant be more popular than a released one, and i proved you wrong about that. now, respond to THOSE LAST 2 SENTENCES I JUST SAID or dont respond at all.

and ur the stubborn one cause all because you dont agree with me, dosent mean that theres something wrong with me. you cant accept anyone's opinions, thoughts, or facts, so you get mad at them simply cause you disagree

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Life?......Whats That? =o Pit (Kid Icarus)'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8384-8170-6738-0334
    hmm...i hope u know that ur the only one that has a problem with me. and thats why u really didnt respond to wat i said. u said a non-released game cant be more popular than a released one, and i proved you wrong about that. now, respond to THOSE LAST 2 SENTENCES I JUST SAID or dont respond at all.

and ur the stubborn one cause all because you dont agree with me, dosent mean that theres something wrong with me. you cant accept anyone's opinions, thoughts, or facts, so you get mad at them simply cause you disagree
    -clap -clap- couldnt have said it better ^_^
    I welcome any smash bros challenge with open arms,

......but you might regret it soon after the match.....when victory is in my hands....
    NOTE! If you wanna join The Brawl Smashsters Brawl Clan, Visit our website at
    -No External Links
    MY WII # =D: 8384-8170-6738-0334

Member #
    Friends
    If you are tired of SSBB threads or you don't care about the game please comment on this thread http://www.wiichat.com/site-feedback...um-please.html

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    If you are tired of SSBB threads or you don't care about the game please comment on this thread http://www.wiichat.com/site-feedback...um-please.html
    that reminds me. if ya go to that thread, you'll see that riviet talks about me being mod of the future ssbb section. and then if you go to the lounge, in the board game section, and in the "that guy should be a MOD" thread, 99% of the people who said which type of MOD I should be, they said i should be the MOD of an SSBB section. alot of people know i would make a good MOD, proving that wat you said in the thread that ciper posted, was wrong.

Member #
    Friends
    that reminds me. if ya go to that thread, you'll see that riviet talks about me being mod of the future ssbb section. and then if you go to the lounge, in the board game section, and in the "that guy should be a MOD" thread, 99% of the people who said which type of MOD I should be, they said i should be the MOD of an SSBB section. alot of people know i would make a good MOD, proving that wat you said in the thread that ciper posted, was wrong.
    Someday you might make a good mod but not yet.

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Even if true, you still seem more enamored of yourself than anyone else is. Self-promotion doesn't have to be quite so in-your-face. Believe it or not, you could actually get better mileage off the praise of others if you were less... proud of it.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Ads