LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    haywire, you have it right. chaotic button masher!
    I HACKED THE WII. MY COLLECTION IS LARGE. I OWN ALL. EMULATORS ARE MY FRIEND.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamcastninja
    I dislike it. It's boring. A real fighting game has much more skill. It's a gimmicky franchise based on the long awaited "what if? or who would win?" questions. It's a very very basic "fighting" game. I just don't find it fun. I have tried several times and played with 4 people, just doesnt do it for me.
    well thats 1 who dislikes it

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Friends
    6898-3147-5981-0687
    double post sorry

Member #
    Friends
    6898-3147-5981-0687
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire
    My kids love it and I will buy it for them but I'm not a fan of the series, I've never really like the way the series played and I would rather play a traditional fighter such as Soul Calibur, Tekken, DoA, or Virtua Fighter. I also don't care about having Mario and Luigi punch it out with pikachu or any other of Nintendo's cute characters.

The game has always just seemed like a chaotic button masher of who's who and I'm perfectly happy if my kids just kept playing the gamecube version since I think wii controls would just make it harder for them (yes I know it suppose to use classic controls as well but that kind of defeats the purpose of the wii). Plus it just seems like fighting games (Legend of the Dragon, MK) as of now don't work well with motion controls and the wiimotes layout.
    A lot of people play it button mashing yeah, but a skilled player can pick apart 3 button bashers like lighting. There is a huge skilldifferentium (made up word) In the game. I promise you the fighting system does have a lot of depth if you give it a real try.

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuS
    A lot of people play it button mashing yeah, but a skilled player can pick apart 3 button bashers like lighting. There is a huge skilldifferentium (made up word) In the game. I promise you the fighting system does have a lot of depth if you give it a real try.
    yea true. u cant just press one or 2 buttons to win. u cant mash either. u cant go crazy at all or youll die. u gotta use every button and thats a fact. u have to be calm and know wat ur doing. u gotta have some type of strategy or combo or plan to win. its more strategic than some people think

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Member #
    Friends
    I feel indifferent when it comes to this game. The way I see it it's just pushing a few buttons with nothing spectacular, not what I bought my Wii for exactly.

Member #
    Friends
    6898-3147-5981-0687
    Quote Originally Posted by Pros
    I feel indifferent when it comes to this game. The way I see it it's just pushing a few buttons with nothing spectacular, not what I bought my Wii for exactly.
    Really man? I think most people bought the Wii with brawl as a killer app in mind. Though u have a right to your opinion.

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    so u only bought ur wii because of motion sensing? (to pros)

Member #
    Friends
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    You should really give it a try, you can buy melee for hardly anything and you shall see the power of ssb.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done.
    - George Carlin

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    i still dont see how people could not like ssb. and this is a fact when i say this; It's an awesome game. thats just a fact. but i respect ya opinions, those who dont like it. just...dosent make sense to me to not like your favorite nintendo characters fight eachother in a big brawl

Ads