LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by stu
    ive never played any of the games, so i donno wether to be excited or not, ive heard there really good tho
    dude its actually fun if you have friends over at you house and battle together but playing a one player game isnt quit what i like. but ay thats my opinion right?

Member #
    Friends
    0659-1705-5550-2398
    IMO, Smash Bros. is one of the most in-depth games I've ever played...so much in fact there is even a whole glossary devoted to the game. Clearly there is a difference between pros and inexperienced players...and button-mashing doesn't help either. Smash tests reflexes and a bit of decision-making. You can't become a pro in a mere few days, either...just take a look at some of the videos on Youtube that display matches played by pros.

There's enough depth in Smash to warrant its own (many) series of tournaments.
    Wii Friend Code: 0659-1705-5550-2398

Member #
    Friends
    4283-6231-2650-2936
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodabrkr
    IMO, Smash Bros. is one of the most in-depth games I've ever played...so much in fact there is even a whole glossary devoted to the game. Clearly there is a difference between pros and inexperienced players...and button-mashing doesn't help either. Smash tests reflexes and a bit of decision-making. You can't become a pro in a mere few days, either...just take a look at some of the videos on Youtube that display matches played by pros.

There's enough depth in Smash to warrant its own (many) series of tournaments.

For Youtube Videos, this one should get you started, there are many more in the related videos section.

Member #
    Friends
    I love the game alot.. but i dont really care...
    i care more about halo 3
    or Mario Galaxy mmm...

thanks demonflair for the awsome sig

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Wow, this thread has gone off-topic!
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Life?......Whats That? =o Pit (Kid Icarus)'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8384-8170-6738-0334
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    Wow, this thread has gone off-topic!
    your right u facehead it has XD. and btw no brawl does not suuuuuuuck and no one should not like it cause they should like it cause its gonna be a amazing game so ha!
    I welcome any smash bros challenge with open arms,

......but you might regret it soon after the match.....when victory is in my hands....
    NOTE! If you wanna join The Brawl Smashsters Brawl Clan, Visit our website at
    -No External Links
    MY WII # =D: 8384-8170-6738-0334

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    only sfanboys and mfanboys or infrequent games wont like the game

Life?......Whats That? =o Pit (Kid Icarus)'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8384-8170-6738-0334
    Quote Originally Posted by in touch with the wii
    only sfanboys and mfanboys or infrequent games wont like the game
    Yea that pretty much sums it all up X_X
    I welcome any smash bros challenge with open arms,

......but you might regret it soon after the match.....when victory is in my hands....
    NOTE! If you wanna join The Brawl Smashsters Brawl Clan, Visit our website at
    -No External Links
    MY WII # =D: 8384-8170-6738-0334

Member #
    Friends
    7159-9949-3697-1168
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamcastninja
    I dislike it. It's boring. A real fighting game has much more skill. It's a gimmicky franchise based on the long awaited "what if? or who would win?" questions. It's a very very basic "fighting" game. I just don't find it fun. I have tried several times and played with 4 people, just doesnt do it for me.
    If you want a "basic" fighting game, try a game called "mortal kombat". The SMB series offers the ability to move much greater than any other fighting game I know. Bringing more maneuverability into a game gives the creators a chance to expand fighting moves along with combos. In other games like mortal kombat or dead or alive, you can button mash and have a chance of winning, even on very hard mode. In super smash bros, if you button mash, youll be hitting nothing but air, and most likely fall off the stage. It takes skill to play this game correctly, which no other "basic" fighting game can offer.
    If you want to add me, pm me so that i know

Trashcat knows your fears

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarsmasher108
    If you want a "basic" fighting game, try a game called "mortal kombat". The SMB series offers the ability to move much greater than any other fighting game I know. Bringing more maneuverability into a game gives the creators a chance to expand fighting moves along with combos. In other games like mortal kombat or dead or alive, you can button mash and have a chance of winning, even on very hard mode. In super smash bros, if you button mash, youll be hitting nothing but air, and most likely fall off the stage. It takes skill to play this game correctly, which no other "basic" fighting game can offer.
    ^ 100% agreed. a sensible post. repped

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Ads