LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 240
  1. #51
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    THANKYOU SHOKO, And LLOYD .Y: For at least telling this people that SSB can be just as strategic as any other fighting game

  2. #52
    WiiChat Member Haywire's Avatar
    Member #
    16698
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    144
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    Hey if thats what you think, im pretty sure a few of us could except your opinion, if you think other fighters are better than SSB Series then thats your opinion, but its not True, not even close to a fact!

    TO: Haywire
    WTF is your point? The orignal poster asked if there was anyone who disliked or doesn't care for Brawl with no flamming. Then as soon as people gave their opinions why they didn't care for it the Nintendo Defense force busted in on rappel lines to shut them down. My opinion does not make something fact I never said it did I made it clear that it was preference and why in my opinion I don't care for the Smash brothers series, but here is a shocker your opinions on brawl being superior is not a fact either.
    Mii since 8 February 2007

    31 Games Owned:
    Too many to type up anymore.

  3. #53
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire
    WTF is your point? The orignal poster asked if there was anyone who disliked or doesn't care for Brawl with no flamming. Then as soon as people gave their opinions why they didn't care for it the Nintendo Defense force busted in on rappel lines to shut them down. My opinion does not make something fact I never said it did I made it clear that it was preference and why in my opinion I don't care for the Smash brothers series, but here is a shocker your opinions on brawl being superior is not a fact either.
    Why you being a HOT-HEAD, what you need to do is CALMZ down, (You taken things too seriously) obviously what you said what that "Shocker your opinions on brawl being superior is not a fact either." I never said it was a fact, i was just stating my own opinion just like you or any other member on this forum would!

  4. #54
    ftw Homesrfan's Avatar
    Member #
    2625
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,232
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I...
    cannot...
    wait...
    These small little updates are killing me! How can you not like Brawl. I don't really even like fighting games but I love SSB!

  5. #55
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Homesrfan
    I...
    cannot...
    wait...
    These small little updates are killing me! How can you not like Brawl. I don't really even like fighting games but I love SSB!
    Its best not to ask, all the members who said that they did like Brawl was mostly about it didnt have strategy or it didnt appeal to them and that they like traditional fighters that were customizable!!!! (Not that there is anything wrong with that)

    Their is no way in Hell that we can be able to change to their opinions, only thing that might change their opinions is if they play Brawl and like it, I guess!!

  6. #56
    WiiChat Member Haywire's Avatar
    Member #
    16698
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    144
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    Why you being a HOT-HEAD, what you need to do is CALMZ down, (You taken things too seriously) obviously what you said what that "Shocker your opinions on brawl being superior is not a fact either." I never said it was a fact, i was just stating my own opinion just like you or any other member on this forum would!
    Actually I'm not hot headed but in hindsight that was pretty harsh sounding on my part. But it was in response to people picking single parts of what I said and taking them out of context which was based on opinion and preference.
    Mii since 8 February 2007

    31 Games Owned:
    Too many to type up anymore.

  7. #57
    The Shoke Shoko's Avatar
    Member #
    20369
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    1,292
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    i still dont know why some of ya think smash bros is boring. someone please explain it to me


    Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa


    Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228


    [SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me


  8. #58
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire
    Actually I'm not hot headed but in hindsight that was pretty harsh sounding on my part. But it was in response to people picking single parts of what I said and taking them out of context which was based on opinion and preference.
    Yea, it gets the best of us

  9. #59
    WiiChat Member Haywire's Avatar
    Member #
    16698
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    144
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I don't think it is boring I just find it unintersting and chaotic but i have serveral reason or views on why I don't or other might not care for the series. First is because I don't care for the characters I like nintendo games but could care less about the individual characters especially the minor ones. Second 4 players hopping around like mad over various platforms full of many visual distractions just seems too chaotic I prefer 1 on 1 battles of strategic fighting where you need to tme reverse and combo attacks succesfully (Once again I'm not saying Brawl is and cant be strategic). Third I always like games were you can create characters its why I love wrestling games but hate wrestling shows and fighters now are giving options to create characters (soul Calibur 3and MK) or customize their looks (virtua Fighter). a Fourth reason is I enjoy the extras that come with most fighters now such as Tekken and SC's adventure mode or MK large assortment of minigames it just adds more value to me. Fifth after watching and playing my kids in games xiaolin showdown, digimon, viewtiful joe rumble, small arms, and smash brothers melee I can't stomach anymore of this style game (once again personal preference becasue my kids have killed this style of game for me). Six I don't play many fighting games anymore I prefer shooters, rpgs, and sports. Seven I don't like the style of the game if I want a 2-4 player free for all I rather load up the classic Powerstone games on my dreamcast or psp. Eight opinions are subjective to the user on what they find boring.
    Mii since 8 February 2007

    31 Games Owned:
    Too many to type up anymore.

  10. #60
    The Shoke Shoko's Avatar
    Member #
    20369
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    1,292
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    u said u like one on one battles. u can do that in ssb. then u said u like fighters where u can create ur own chars. that dosent downgrade ssb at all. then u said u like the minigames in the other fighters and u made it sound like ssb dosent. u know why ssb kills all those other fighters? because
    1. its more unique
    2. more functionallities
    3. its ONLINE
    4. you can play many different ways.
    5. theres more freedom
    6. more stragetic
    7. many more, better stages


    Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa


    Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228


    [SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me


+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts