Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    6th page

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoko
    6th page
    - You can count.

Anyway, I beleive you guys about the info so just for curiositys sake, could I have the link to the page were you found this info.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    the info's kinda everywhere. its in the first couple of articles for brawl. im too lazy to get a link. some1 get a link for him please

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Member #
    Friends
    Hold on you can use Wiimote and nunchuck too
    awww what ever im using gamecube
    Im the next criss angle

he PWNS

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by FR.
    - You can count.

Anyway, I beleive you guys about the info so just for curiositys sake, could I have the link to the page were you found this info.
    Im with Shoko, but let me remind you that we have VERY little info that we are basing all of these assumptions on. The only info we have is:
    1) A quote of a nintendo rep saying "Dont throw away your gamecube controllers" (pertaining to Brawl)
    2) Another rep saying (idk it word for word) something like 'it would be hard to incorporate motion sensing into the game because it is so fast paced.
    3) And then recently, we were shown a new item on the Brawl website (www.smashbros.com) which in the description said that we could move around and jump (analog stick) whyll we aim the weapon up and down with the c-stick.

Number 1 initially led us to believe that Brawl would use the GC controller along with the Wii remote/Nunchuk combo. When we heard number 2, however, a lot of people thought that Nintendo would not be incorporating the Wii remote at all, why'll others of us held onto a strand of hope that they would use the Wii Remote/Nunchuk combo, just not motion sensing. When we heard #3 just a few weeks ago, many people saw it as the confirmation that there would be no Wii Remote usage in Brawl (because the wii-remote only has one analog stick, and no c-stick, so without a remap of buttons, the wii-remote could not be used)

At this point, Im guessing that both the GC controller and the Classic controller will be used. Wii Remote/Nunchuk usage is still up in the air, however I believe that they will make it happen because in the end, it is a WII game. My guess is that Nintendo scrapped what they said in number 2, and decided to use motion sensing for just a few parts of Brawl (where two analog sticks are needed).

Rep if info was helpful/interesting.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    3) And then recently, we were shown a new item on the Brawl website (www.smashbros.com) which in the description said that we could move around and jump (analog stick) whyll we aim the weapon up and down with the c-stick.

When we heard #3 just a few weeks ago, many people saw it as the confirmation that there would be no Wii Remote usage in Brawl (because the wii-remote only has one analog stick, and no c-stick, so without a remap of buttons, the wii-remote could not be used)
    Carefule not to read more into the quote than it actually says. Here's all it says:
    "You can walk around and jump while holding the launcher.
    You can also aim the launcher at different angles by tilting the Control Stick up or down."

Nothing about walking around using the control stick while simultaneously aiming with the c-stick. What they say could easily be accomplished with a single control stick: Walk around with the weapon using the control stick. Hit a button to prepare to fire. Use the same control stick to aim. Fire. Walk around again.

Their statement is a little ambiguous though, so they could mean walking and aiming at the same time.

Member #
    Friends
    ^I think we discussed this to death. Fun times ^^

Member #
    -=CLASSIFIED=- Number of Kills: Over 100000 Bounty Earned: $925786857
    Friends
    I think I'll probably use the Wiimote.

^Thanks for the sweet sig, manred!^
    Online Wii Games: BWII, MSC, Medal of Honor 2: Heroes, and SSBB
    MoH: H2 Persona: Jonny Rambo
    MSC Name: Gabe
    BWII Name: Gabriel
    SSBB Name: GaS
    SSBB FC: 0130-1580-5884

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    Carefule not to read more into the quote than it actually says. Here's all it says:
    "You can walk around and jump while holding the launcher.
    You can also aim the launcher at different angles by tilting the Control Stick up or down."

Nothing about walking around using the control stick while simultaneously aiming with the c-stick. What they say could easily be accomplished with a single control stick: Walk around with the weapon using the control stick. Hit a button to prepare to fire. Use the same control stick to aim. Fire. Walk around again.

Their statement is a little ambiguous though, so they could mean walking and aiming at the same time.
    Its fairly obvious that the weapon will use to analog sticks. Why (if it used just one) else would aiming the gun require the C-Stick?

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    SCREW THE ITEMS ANYWAY!! I ONLY PLAY WITH ITEMS IF I WANT TO GOOF AROUND WITH MY FRIENDS AND HAVE FUN BUT WHEN IM PLAYING SERIOUS MATCHES (USUALLY ONE-ON-ONE) I PLAY WITH NO ITEMS. and alot of people play like that too. i say argueing about how to control a item is useless. i mean, u can talk about the items and stuff but how to control them..not that big of a deal. we should have more things to worry about......like characters, stages, and GAME MODES!

Ads