LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    JT.
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    GC controller. The classic controller lacks the feel of the cube controller, as it has no rumble feature. Also, the cube controller has been the most comfortable and easy to use controller I've ever used, if you don't count the wiimote (Easy to control, as you rarely need to know controls). I don't like the sound of the rumour which has been going around, that the wiimote will give additional skills. Now that would be unfair!

Signature under construction

"Life's a game", and I lost the manual...

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    The only thing I am worried about with the wii-remote is the placement of the c and z buttons, and the size of the c button.
    1. Does anybody else think that it is VERY hard to use both the c and z buttons in unison. If you are using just one of them, its fine. But when I am using both of them I find it hard to position my hand so that I can easily switch from one to the other. I feel like I need to reposition my hand every time I switch.
    2. Why make the c button a circle? What is the purpose? Why not make it the exact same size and shape of the z button and call them l and r (or keep them the same name, I dont care). This also frustrates me when I am trying to correspond the two controls.

EDIT: Shoko: Okay, my mistake.

EDIT: JT: I havent heard that rumor, can you tell me about it or send me a link to the thread?

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    Classic Controller... as I mentioned elsewhere it has "The Pointless Button Of Doom" in the top middle.

But more importantly my GC controller leads aren’t long enough for me to sit on the sofa!

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    i didnt know classic didnt have rumble. well actually guys, the classic may be the best cause if u dont have a wireless cube controller, u might knock your wii over because of all the excitement, i mean, its Brawl. but the classic is wireless so it might be the best choice (celestial, u still havent added me yetl)

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Friends
    3714-7039-4037-0069
    I will be trying both,but I will probably want to use the GC controller more

My Wii Code(PM Me Before Adding)

3714-7039-4037-0069

Currently Playing: Smash Bros. Brawl!!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    The Wavebird has no rumble and not many a complaining. I've been using the Classic Controller for Tenkaichi 2 perfectly, guess I'm just use to the PS2 controller layout (Classic SNES) for fighting games. It makes sense...

Only thing I don't like about the Classic Controller is no grips, but I'm pretty sure after market is gonna look into that very soon...

Member #
    Friends
    3599-7437-7191-4055
    either way this sucks because smash is going to cost us a lot more money than just the game itself....I don't have 4 of any of the controllers (wiimotes, gc, or classic), and it sucks that I'll have to buy a set of controllers for one specific game.....now some of us are lucky enough to have had gamecube, others arent, but either way, brawl is going to cost us a pretty penny if we want to play with our friends

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    not me. i have 4 gamecube controllers so im ready to go. all i need is the game.

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Friends
    3599-7437-7191-4055
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoko
    not me. i have 4 gamecube controllers so im ready to go. all i need is the game.
    like i said, some people have gamecubes as well as controllers....myself, i have a gamecube, but only 2 controllers. I think i'll have to rely on the same system I did with melee, bring your own controllers.

Member #
    Friends
    2302-3055-5570-5529
    id like to use the mote and chuck, get good at it like that ... hopefully it would but the most thought about scheme

Ads