LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    gamecube controllers are still in production. wat are u talkin about? they actually went up higher when the wii came out cause some people used their wii as a gamecube 2 so alot of people picked up some controllers. and theres still plenty of cube controllers in stores

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^If they continue to make games compatable with the gamecube controller do you think that:
    1. We could possibly see gamecube controllers return to their original prices, from when the gamecube was released?
    2. Nintendo might release a new Gamecube controller (doubtfful, seeing as the classic controller serves this purpose)?

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    3599-7437-7191-4055
    also, have we already reached the wii remotes current peak in usage? Games are already turning back to the original control schemes? Is this a bad sign about the wii remotes future?

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinphil
    also, have we already reached the wii remotes current peak in usage? Games are already turning back to the original control schemes? Is this a bad sign about the wii remotes future?
    no, we havent reached the peak of the wiimote. brawl is only one of the few games that u can use another controller. theres still other great titles coming that GREATLY utilize the wiiomote like Metroid 3 and Batallion Wars 2 and Starfox Wii and MarioKart Wii and that new Zelda coming out in 2009.

Brawl shows just how good the wii is, the fact that u can use regular controlers. the wii is 3 systems in one, gamecube, motion sensing Wii, and regualr controller wii. i think pokemon revolution uses the wiimote too.
    Last edited by Shoko; 05-31-2007 at 04:52 PM.

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoko
    gamecube controllers are still in production. wat are u talkin about? they actually went up higher when the wii came out cause some people used their wii as a gamecube 2 so alot of people picked up some controllers. and theres still plenty of cube controllers in stores

Ok, so say I got my sources wrong. But aren't we talking about a Wii game here and not a Gamecube game. So yes I maybe wrong tha Gamecube Controller not still in production but I don't think people are gonna run out and buy a GC controller just for Brawl. Yes, if you have Gamecube controller you can use it for Gamecube games also, but we're talking mass audience here and not just Nintendo fans like the Gamecube hence why the Gamecube didn't reach sale totals like the PS2. So what i'm saying is, a lot of people are new to the Wii and not gonna buy and Gamcube Controller just to play Brawl and the same people know nothing about the Gamecube and not likely to buy an old last generation game and peripheral anyway...

If the Wii wasn't doing so well then yes it's safe to say what your saying cause it'll be all Nintendo fans anyway, who've probably ownded a Gamecube before the Wii... Mass production baby, do you want the Wii to be successful??? We're talking for the avid gamer and not just Nintendo FANBOYS...
    Last edited by Nemix; 05-31-2007 at 04:59 PM.

Error Getting Statistics E7ernal's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    3. Simply because I like the wii remote
    better.
    My reasons exactly

Strikers: 017280 524282

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemix
    Ok, so say I got my sources wrong. But aren't we talking about a Wii game here and not a Gamecube game. So yes I maybe wrong tha Gamecube Controller not still in production but I don't think people are gonna run out and buy a GC controller just for Brawl. Yes, if you have Gamecube controller you can use it for Gamecube games also, but we're talking mass audience here and not just Nintendo fans like the Gamecube hence why the Gamecube didn't reach sale totals like the PS2. So what i'm saying is, a lot of people are new to the Wii and not gonna buy and Gamcube Controller just to play Brawl and the same people know nothing about the Gamecube and not likely to buy an old last generation game and peripheral anyway...

If the Wii wasn't doing so well then yes if safe to say what your saying cause it'll be all Nintendo fans anyway, who've probably ownded a Gamecube before the Wii... Mass production baby, do you want the Wii to be successful??? We're talking for the avid gamer and not just Nintendo FANBOYS...
    true. my bad. i didnt consider people who havent played smash bros before. but i asure you, even some of the people who havent played smash bros before will get gamecube controllers cause they might here from other people that the cube controls are better or simply wont like the wiimote controls, so they get a classic or gamecube. plus, getting gamecube controllers is beneficial becasue now they can buy gamecube games and play those

Member #
    Friends
    OK, everythings cool... Nice rally though...

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    wait. shouldnt the classic have rumble? dosent the wiimote send it's rumble to the CC?

Henshin A Go Go Baby! Vedelkin10's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I'm going for the GC controller but who knows the Wiimote might have better gameplay, It's what ever i master =,=

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Ads