Hello, yours truly will be demonstarting how my predictions are or are not correct (true or untrue) while announcements are made as time passes and Brawl comes out.
1.The implementation of the Wiiremote/Nunchuck, Classic controller and Gamecube controller: CORRECT
2. The controls for the Wiiremote and Nunchuck:
Z button: shielding, while in the air and forward, up , down or backwards: dashing
C button: grabbing, while in the air secondary kick, Longshot for Link, Grapple Beam for Samus, Tongue for Yoshi for recovering on the ledge. drop items
Control Stick: Moving your character, running, crouching, crawling, jumping.
Nunchuck motion controls: tackling move.
A button: Smash attacks up down, left opr right, while in the air also, throwing items.
B button: special moves, up down , left or right, while in the air also
1 and 2 buttons: tranformations
Plus button: pause the game, camera motion controlled, zoom in and out Z and A buttons.
D-pad down: jump, left or right: taunting
Wiimote motion controls: Final smash attack, aiming guns while moving. TBA
3. The Day and Night shift while playing in stages: CORRECT
4. The implementation of having different unique costumes for each character a la Soul Calibur 2, INSTEAD of having different colors like in Super Smash Bros. Melee(with the exception of Jigglypuff, Pichu and Pikachu with their corresponding, hats, bandannas, bows, etc. example: Mario could be chosen without his cap, with sunglasses and Hawaiian shirt, and even with his water pump(without affecting gameplay) Link would have his Magic Armor, his Zora Armor and his Hero Tunic from Twilight Princess, Luigi could have his vaccuum cleaner just on his back, Wario could have his original yellow and purple clothes, Zelda her cape, Samus with no helmet, etc.: TBA
5. Online capabilities for playing against rivals from afar: CORRECT for downloading and unlocking different costumes for the personal liking: TBA
6. The fighting in water, submerged, but swimming instead of standing, leading to new movesets for each character. TBA
7. Having useless Pokémons, have strong and powerful attacks when being in their own turfs, example: Goldeen when in the water. TBA
8. The rotation of stages, example: when playing on a stage similar to Rainbow Cruise because it moves forward, you see i the background a corridor that leads straight up, then the camera slowly switches the angle so that that corridor now looks two-dimensional and now you are fighting inside the corridor, it would make for a more 3-D feel. TBA
9.The introduction of the following character, playable or as items: Pit:CORRECT, Metaknight: CORRECT, Wario: CORRECT, King K. Rool, King Dedede, Doshin the Giant, Balloon Fight, Animal Crossing boy and girl couple just like the Ice Climbers, Ridley, Bounty Hunters from metroid, Waluigi, Diddy Kong or Dixie Kong, Krystal or Wolf O'Donnel, Blood Falcon, Jodie Summers(or some toher F-Zero woman), Hammer Bros., Machamp or another fighting Pokémon, Héctor and a woman from Fire Emblem, a robot from Custom Robo, Sonic, Simon Belmont, and Mrs. Game and Watch(haha jk)
10. The return of features like the unique entrances each character had in the first Smash game, example: Link would come to the stage from a beam of light coming from the sky, Capitán Halcón would come in his F-Zero ship, and Wario in his Motorcycle, etc. TBA
11. Yoshi (and other characters each with their corresponding abilities)would use his tongue to stick into the ledge just like Link and Samus with their corresponding gadgets. TBA
12. each charater will have their unique shield, Link's: his actual Hylian shield, Metaknight's: his cape, Yoshi's: his egg, etc. TBA
13. each will have their own newfound abilities when playing in their own stages. TBA
14.New Story mode will be included in which your character fights their own worlds and stages from their series and at the end fight their corresponding rival and when defeated you will unlock it. TBA
15. some characters will have transformations just like Zelda into Sheik from Melee: CORRECT
16. The character select music from the first Smash game will return. TBA
17. The game will be released before November. TBA
18. The incorporation of more than 4 players playing in the same room using the same TV and Wii, thanks to 4 Classic Controllers(or Gamecube controllers) and 4 Wiiremotes/Nunchucks.
19. Sonic the Hedgehog will be an additional character
(All the above predictions made on 6/10/07)
20.(By Shoko on 6/12/07) there will be 45+ characters in brawl. we will be able to download any other new charcter sakurai chooses to add in too. TBA
21.(By Shoko on 6/12/07) theyre gonna have more than 38 charcters in the first place,even if its 39 characters, brawl will have around 40, 45 or more chars in it. TBA
22.(By Demonflair on 6/13/07) Brawl will keep the trophies feature from Melee. We will need to win trophies to unlock certain things in the game. TBA
23.(By Shoko on 6/17-18/07)ridley will not be a playable character, but he will be in brawl.
24.(By Levesqueisking and Supparoy on 6/18/07) Ridley won't be playable if he's in the game.
25.(ByXwiimasturX on 6/15/07)Ridley will not be in Brawl nor will Lucas from Earthbound 3.
26.(By Lloyd_Yayo on 6/18/07) Mach Rider will be in Brawl as a playable charcter, as well as Diddy Kong and Ridley will not because of size issues pissing Lloyd off.
27. (By Prince726 on 6/20/07)the camera mode will be on all the time so when you pause the game u could take a picture..there will be an online ranking system and brawler of the day.
This list will continue growing as I remember the ideas and predictions I had..if you have ideas or predictions and would like to see them here to prove your friends that you were right and they were wrong, let me know by either sending me a pm or posting it here in this thread, and your name will appear next to the idea, thanks.