LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3599-7437-7191-4055
    I see the c-stick as a legitimate move.....you can't even charge up your smash that way......what i'm concerned about is crap like "wave dashing" or any other cheap, not actual moves that people like to call "skills"

Noblet: You're new here, so let me lay it down for you. I run a pretty tight ship around here. Thats why the student call me "the hammer".
    Orlando: We don't call you that.
    Noblet: Shut up.

Jellineck: If you're going to smoke Marijuana, be prepared to spend a lot of time laughing with your friends.... think about it.

MSC: 219150 113926 PM me if you add me

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinphil
    I see the c-stick as a legitimate move.....you can't even charge up your smash that way......what i'm concerned about is crap like "wave dashing" or any other cheap, not actual moves that people like to call "skills"
    LOL! First off, you can charge up your smash if you use the c-stick in conjuction with the A button (pointless, but possible). Second, "cheap" is a term that people like you use for any tactic that beats you. I personally do not care one way or another if Brawl has wave-dashing, but Melee was awesome, and wave-dashing greatly enhanced competitive play.

BapFap, if you lose to people who use only the c-stick then you obviously are not very good at the game. It's a shame that you will ignore Brawl over such a petty detail.
    Last edited by Buzz; 08-09-2007 at 07:30 PM.

...yea... My god the Wii owns...'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz
    LOL! First off, you can charge up your smash if you use the c-stick in conjuction with the A button (pointless, but possible). Second, "cheap" is a term that people like you use for any tactic that beats you. I personally do not care one way or another if Brawl has wave-dashing, but Melee was awesome, and wave-dashing greatly enhanced competitive play.

BapFap, if you lose to people who use only the c-stick then you obviously are not very good at the game. It's a shame that you will ignore Brawl over such a petty detail.
    Great response, I was feeling the same way.

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz

I agree....and thats comin from CR......thats a Rep right there....thats what i like to see in post....if your not good...then just say that your not!!

(Im not saying that anyone sucks here, so before jumping in conclusions....you can calmsya@$$ down!!)
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Wii fan Boy till the end Bigjake52's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3449-8056-9185-4637
    Quote Originally Posted by BapFap

3. FRIEND CODES... *shiffers*
    all nintendo games have frend codes. ok so stop winning. and i want to play with he gcn controller and for making names you can use a usb keybord
    We Would like to Update

Member #
    Friends
    I really don’t have any... but one think I think is 4 ways of playing it... GameCube, Classic, Remote, Remote + Nunchuk... I think it’s a good idea... but you play with the gamecube controller, Wont it just feel like melee all over agein... I probably wont use the remote on its own but with the nunchuk i maybe... ill defiantly by using the classic controller, its really nice to use. It’ll be to easy to get into if you just go back to the gamecube controller, it would just make it feel like a melee upgrade, well that what I think...
    Last edited by One-Wing; 08-11-2007 at 09:01 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    2857-0920-1773-7331
    If you were to play this online would u have to use a certain control or would u b able to use any?

Member #
    Friends
    Hmmmm im hoping well no.1 its good

and im a little disapointed it wasnt like brawl, u know with a wide range of characters? And they took out my favourite character gannondorf (god im gonna kill konami for replacing him with SNAKE!!!) and they didnt make it so link can transform to wolf which made me a little sad.

But still what can u say... Still better than fckin Playstation 3 games lol...

Theyll make a Super Smash Bros. 2 or something and it will have a piece of cheese fighting ham XD

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan7474
    and im a little disapointed it wasnt like brawl, u know with a wide range of characters? And they took out my favourite character gannondorf (god im gonna kill konami for replacing him with SNAKE!!!) and they didnt make it so link can transform to wolf which made me a little sad.
    I think you meant it wasn't like Melee. And who said Ganondorf won't be in Brawl? We have no proof that he will be, but he still has chances. Have you seen the complete roster for the game? >_>

Member #
    Friends
    I think brawl will definitely have online, I just hope it isn't terrible, and also that its alot different (I don't want to just have the same game with different characters) in Brawl the in Melee

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Ads