Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    A new Final Destination......
    I think the Final Destination stage from Melee was fantastic. They redesigned the battle stage so I don't see why they wouldn't redesign Final Destination.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    am i the only one concerned about the.. um.. structure of ssbb's levels. they all seem to be a little 'flat' and lacking the amount of platforms and cleverly designed hazards that ssbm had plentyb of. i could just be being cynical and in the near future they're gonna release a tonne of info about some more feature filled environments (lie corneria ssbm).
    I'm not complaining about the already announced levels though, theyr'e all so cool, especially smashville, the animal crossing one, the idea of KK playing at 8pm on Saturday was genius.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Deku Boy
    nookingtons from animal crossing
    on the SSBB site they just showed that smashville from animal crossing will be a stage

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by thdndygnt
    am i the only one concerned about the.. um.. structure of ssbb's levels. they all seem to be a little 'flat' and lacking the amount of platforms and cleverly designed hazards that ssbm had plentyb of. i could just be being cynical and in the near future they're gonna release a tonne of info about some more feature filled environments (lie corneria ssbm).
    I'm not complaining about the already announced levels though, theyr'e all so cool, especially smashville, the animal crossing one, the idea of KK playing at 8pm on Saturday was genius.
    iv noticed that to,but im not worried,im sure many more stages are gonna be in the game with more difficulty and skill to them...battlefield has been my fav. stage in the past games so im use to the flat stage,if u will....but im sure that there are plenty more stages to come along just like there will be with characters and items.....december 3rd = 143 days away

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoko
    64 hyrule temple was fun, but i rather them have the melee temple in brawl
    I freaking hated that darn tornado!<------was 7 yrs old at the time.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by thdndygnt

seriously the new starfox one seems like the perfect stage for me

nice platforms

and nice size

=happy mushroomedmario

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Well, we know the Pokemon Stage will be returning since we saw pictures of it when they released Groundon.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    4283-6231-2650-2936
    For those who want a Final Destination, the Bridge of Eldin looks like a good replacement. It has hazards too...

I really think that all the N64 ones should return with graphical updates of coarse. The pokemon Kanto was great with the random pokemon popping out to attack. I loved all the others, so I hope they include them. The Melee stages should also be in the game, but the makers should try to avoid repeats of levels. (Corneria Melee vs. Great Fox 64)

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by FR.
    I think the Final Destination stage from Melee was fantastic. They redesigned the battle stage so I don't see why they wouldn't redesign Final Destination.
    I dont see why they wouldnt either........i agree
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Dewy's Adventure Fan!!!!! Dewy_Fan93's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    underwater with bubbles that catch and sharks if you go to close they BITE
    i love dewy's adventure so much its going to be a great game.this sig was made by Almo Click the green mushroom if this post was helpful tell me if it was ill give some rep to thx please tell me if yoo have fire pokemon before we battle

Ads