LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Well the new Star Fox stage isn't on the Great Fox and it enter's Coneria's atmosphere...

Since nobody else has yet and I'm also on the SSBB site...
    CURRENT CONFIRMED STAGES:
    Battlefield (SSBM)
    Delfino Plaza (Super Mario Sunshine)
    Yoshi's Island (Um...Yoshi's Island? =P)
    Lylat Cruise (Starfox)
    Bridge of Eldin (LoZ:TP)
    Smashville (Animal Crossing)

As for what I'd like to see return, the unlockable Mario stage in SSB64 was the awesomeness xD

And I also liked how each character had a special entrance based on the game they're from =P

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    yeah that one was the best, the replacement of it in emelee sucks though cause you couldn't enter pipes

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S.
    Well the new Star Fox stage isn't on the Great Fox and it enter's Coneria's atmosphere...

Since nobody else has yet and I'm also on the SSBB site...
    CURRENT CONFIRMED STAGES:
    Battlefield (SSBM)
    Delfino Plaza (Super Mario Sunshine)
    Yoshi's Island (Um...Yoshi's Island? =P)
    Lylat Cruise (Starfox)
    Bridge of Eldin (LoZ:TP)
    Smashville (Animal Crossing)

As for what I'd like to see return, the unlockable Mario stage in SSB64 was the awesomeness xD

And I also liked how each character had a special entrance based on the game they're from =P
    They ditched it because it would take too much time to make an animation for all 26(Sheik and he start the battle as sheik thingie) characters would be quite time consuming! They may have it this time 'round though
    since they're really going all out on this game! To tell the truth I liked Venom more than the great Fox!

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Yeah, although characters from the same game could have similar entrances...Mario and Luigi both entered via warp pipe in SSB. It DOES take a lot of time, but I still thought it was worth it. Especially since trophies are items this time around, there needs to be more referances to the original games =P

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    i dont care much about the entries. melee's was just fine

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Friends
    just spotted the jungle whatever level on the smashbros website (the ice climber kinda one). anyone else kind of dissapointed with this... the ice climber level on ssbm was hardly the level that people regarded with paramount fondness - ...it was the worst level.
    and i would have hardly minded if it werent for the fact that now DK may not have a decent level in BRAWL, and the fact that the level isnt actually that 'pretty'. they could have done so much better with an origional DONKEY KONG level complete with ladders, barrels and fire hazards. Even if it were an upward scrolling level, surely this would be an improvement.
    ..anyone else think that..?

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by thdndygnt
    just spotted the jungle whatever level on the smashbros website (the ice climber kinda one). anyone else kind of dissapointed with this... the ice climber level on ssbm was hardly the level that people regarded with paramount fondness - ...it was the worst level.
    and i would have hardly minded if it werent for the fact that now DK may not have a decent level in BRAWL, and the fact that the level isnt actually that 'pretty'. they could have done so much better with an origional DONKEY KONG level complete with ladders, barrels and fire hazards. Even if it were an upward scrolling level, surely this would be an improvement.
    yeaaaah but this one is cool looking, ...... at least.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5781-1229-3280-1523
    any level that isnt flat maybe like a level with patches of mud where if you walk in them you go slower and more terrain like rugged mountains and such
    I WANT SONIC IN BRAWL AND HIS FRIENDS! i also want WOLF LINK AND MIDNA AS A PAIR, ZANT. yep i like zelda games, waluigi is good as well, crash bandicoot and spyro and rayman would fit into the game with ease

Member #
    Friends
    the dolphin ship from pikmin

Member #
    Friends
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Quote Originally Posted by thdndygnt
    Hm, the difference with this one being it ONLY goes up...the Ice climber level was endless and this one has a top to it =P

Not to mention I was REALLY hoping for a Jungle Beat level, so it made me happy ^_^ Oh, and DK had two stages in Melee, (three if you count the past stage) so I'm guessing there will be another

Spoiler Alert!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Ads