LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 604
  1. #201
    ssb4life mushroomedmario's Avatar
    Member #
    23292
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waterloo, ontario, canada
    Posts
    3,828
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    the way he quoted a specific part of my post, and commented on it, he seems to be one of the people that yells "OMFG IT"S NOT ONLINE YET" even though he said he could assume it's online...


    the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

  2. Ads


  3. #202
    Super Moderator Eagles's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    22447
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    1,877
    Friends
    28
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    the way he quoted a specific part of my post, and commented on it, he seems to be one of the people that yells "OMFG IT"S NOT ONLINE YET" even though he said he could assume it's online...
    Hey mate I don't know what your talking about. I just said I was agreeing with Captain McClouds views. That it hasn't been confirmed that its online but we can assume it is. I'm sorry if I offended you somehow..........

  4. #203
    ssb4life mushroomedmario's Avatar
    Member #
    23292
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waterloo, ontario, canada
    Posts
    3,828
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    didn't offend me it just didn't make sense

    allright i'll make it simple

    you agreed that you can assume that it's onlien

    yet in my example that i gave i had 2 people

    1 assumed it was online
    the second was someone who yelled "omg it's not online stop assuming it is"

    yet you seemed to agreed with the second person in my example


    the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

  5. #204
    Super Moderator Eagles's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    22447
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    1,877
    Friends
    28
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    didn't offend me it just didn't make sense

    allright i'll make it simple

    you agreed that you can assume that it's onlien

    yet in my example that i gave i had 2 people

    1 assumed it was online
    the second was someone who yelled "omg it's not online stop assuming it is"

    yet you seemed to agreed with the second person in my example
    I don't really feel like having a big argument . But the qoute you used was "ZOMG its not online yet" not "omg it's not online stop assuming it is" . I took the first qoute to mean OMG its not confirmed yet, which is correct. However even though I said it wasn't confirmed I agreed with you in the sense that I also assume it will be online. I hope that clears this up

  6. #205
    ssb4life mushroomedmario's Avatar
    Member #
    23292
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waterloo, ontario, canada
    Posts
    3,828
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    yeah i guess

    still slightly dosn't make sense though considering the previous posts


    the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

  7. #206
    An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    20794
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,870
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Wow...How many times am I going to have to say this?

    E3 2006

    Not to fit a mold,

    Not to join a trend,

    Not to follow a crowd


  8. #207
    The Shoke Shoko's Avatar
    Member #
    20369
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    1,292
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    Yes, at the moment it's an assumtion, thats my point.

    Shoko get's all annoyed about it and set it out as a FACT that is 100% correct and he can't be wrong, because he is the almighty shoko

    I assume but i dont flame or shout at people saying for saying it isn't.

    At the moment it isnt online but we assume it is. Just leave it at that, it is right, unless your playing online now or reading the official statement released a few seconds ago that its online.
    really, youre always assuming things about people. thats a bad habit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. McCloud
    Because your not getting your own way, yes, its true
    no offense but) ur talking about me putting this out there as a fact and 100% correct, yet, when you talk about people, u seem to put everything you say about them to be 100% true. ummmm, i smell a hypocrite

    and ur misunderstanding the WHOLE thing. this thread was made for people who doubt that its online, not for the people who assume its online, but say,"im not gettin my hopes up"
    so while your going around thinking your all smart and right about everything, your really way off course.

    and u guys cant get mad at me for saying its online, cause i backed what i said with VERY GOOD quotes and COMMON SENSE. and u cant say that i didnt.

    oh, and one more thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. McCloud
    yes, the evidence does point to online
    ok, your really agreeing with me, so.........

    (p.s: evidence to wat mccloud?
    Last edited by Shoko; 08-02-2007 at 01:13 PM.


    Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa


    Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228


    [SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me


  9. #208
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Here is the all knowing shoko on his magic ssbb pony

    Yes, I was saying it's for those who doubt online but yeah it is for those who think it's online too, maybe for those who like to flame if people disagree...

    Yes I am agreeing with you, thats the whole point which you are misunderstanding, I am saying I expect it online and assume it but as of yet it isnt 100% official online even tho it is very likely to be so in the future.

    Oh yes, I am way off course because I am not 100% backing everything you say.

    And your assuming i got mad by stereo typing me with those who get mad online other silly things.

    And yes, i do think you have come a custom to those who love you, 'You just pwned everyone' and all them who say that, because every time some one is opposing you, you always say something like, your wrong I'm right, but in detail.

    Now, lets stop this before it gets more personal.

    We have the same basic idea, but mine is slightly different.

  10. #209
    An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    20794
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,870
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Whats up with calling out Shoko?

    One more time: E3 2006
    Last edited by LevesqueIsKing; 08-02-2007 at 03:31 PM.

    Not to fit a mold,

    Not to join a trend,

    Not to follow a crowd


  11. #210
    An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    20794
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,870
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I apologize for the double post.

    To back up my last post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyamoto
    Even better, the game will be fully online playable in addition to featuring a robust multiplayer mode. "My plan is to include Wi-Fi connection compatibility and online functionality. One of the primary reasons Super Smash Bros. Brawl was created was that Nintendo, when taking Wii online, wanted to have Smash Bros. to do that," added Sakurai.
    Thats from a Post-E3 2006 Brawl Article from IGN. Do you think Miyamoto just forgot he said that? Or perhaps he was lieing? Or better yet, maybe its his evil plan to get our hopes up and then crush Nintendo's fan-base

    Not to fit a mold,

    Not to join a trend,

    Not to follow a crowd


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

most bigest ssbb tits

,

vagrant black ssbb

Click on a term to search for related topics.