LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 165
  1. #81
    MS3 naisatoh's Avatar
    Member #
    25399
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    381
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6760-4137-2833-7556
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Oh, right. Obviously Sakurai isn't going to call me up and ask, "Tyler, tell me, who do you want in this game?" Still, like I said earlier, this doesn't change the fact that I don't like him.

    :/
    Actually, I was talking to Sakurai the other day (his friends call him Sake), and he told me that he actually did try to contact you about a week ago. He left a few voicemails but never got a response. Why the cold shoulder?

    Official SSBB Soundtrack Thread (with links!):
    http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-b...-spoilers.html

    Brawl FC: 5155-2608-6428
    Only add me if you are located near the Ohio area. PM me so I know to add you back.

  2. #82
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by naisatoh
    Actually, I was talking to Sakurai the other day (his friends call him Sake), and he told me that he actually did try to contact you about a week ago. He left a few voicemails but never got a response.
    Yeah, I was in a tennis tournament. Tell him I said sorry. Make we could talk so-...Wait, are you joking with me. :-O No, naisatoh wouldn't do something like that, would he?...

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  3. #83
    MS3 naisatoh's Avatar
    Member #
    25399
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    381
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6760-4137-2833-7556
    Joking? I never joke.. Kinda like how Federer never wins the French..

    Official SSBB Soundtrack Thread (with links!):
    http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-b...-spoilers.html

    Brawl FC: 5155-2608-6428
    Only add me if you are located near the Ohio area. PM me so I know to add you back.

  4. #84
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by naisatoh
    Joking? I never joke.. Kinda like how Federer never wins the French..
    Vince, you do realize this means war. However, let's try not to start a war with the mods by creating a spam topic.

    *glares viciously*

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  5. #85
    Super Geek Shadowking's Avatar
    Member #
    30149
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,010
    Friends
    17
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    How is it counterpointing my logic? I'm not close minded. I'm sorry that I don't like G&W, I honestly and whole-heartedly believe that he is lame as a playable character in Super Smash Brothers. Excuse me if you disagree, but my thoughts will never be changed on that subject. He can be an AT, I think that would be cool, but the fact that he's a playable character is just stupid to me.
    No, he's saying that since he was in Melee it would take NO extra effort to put him in Brawl and he wouldn't be REPLACING any character (like your example of Viewtiful Joe) he would just be ADDED to the roster. Whether you ever play as him or not is your choice, he was just pointing out the flaw in your logic.

    LMAO @ the "growing fued" between naisatoh and tyler xD


    Spoiler Alert!


  6. #86
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S.
    LMAO @ the "growing fued" between naisatoh and tyler xD
    Yes, it's such a real feud. I absolutely hate him now...



    Thanks for clearing that up though, S.S. I wasn't seeing that for some reason, but it still doesn't matter, lmao. I STILL don't want him in the game, just because he'd be an easy addition doesn't mean he should be in the game. I understand what you all mean, that adding him would be no problem since he was in the last game, so why not just do it, but it's still filling up a place on the roster (i.e. like Pikachu, Link, Mario, etc.). Using my previous example, it's not like he's going to have 50 characters + G&W. G&W is going to be one of those 50 and bump out a more deserving character.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  7. #87
    Super Geek Shadowking's Avatar
    Member #
    30149
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,010
    Friends
    17
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    I know it's not a real fued, 'twas a joke =P

    And you're welcome, although it doesn't appear as though I've really made my point (or mushroomed's). You keep saying he's taking up space in the roster, but it's not like he's replacing anyone. It's not as if Sakurai has a set number of characters and he refuses to go over the limit so he's gonna either use Game & Watch or Megaman (cuz if that were the case I'd say Megaman!) He can put as many as he wants and with G&W being such an easy addition, there's no reason to kick him out (especially since many people DO like him)

    Now, you don't have to start liking Mr Game & Watch, I'm just saying your point is not valid...


    Spoiler Alert!


  8. #88
    Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    29897
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I forgot how to look at a map.
    Posts
    1,630
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S.
    No, he's saying that since he was in Melee it would take NO extra effort to put him in Brawl and he wouldn't be REPLACING any character (like your example of Viewtiful Joe) he would just be ADDED to the roster. Whether you ever play as him or not is your choice, he was just pointing out the flaw in your logic.

    LMAO @ the "growing fued" between naisatoh and tyler xD
    S.S you know how hrad it would be for MG and W to be in?! HE WOULD BE 2.5D with these kinda graphics!
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

    Spoiler Alert!

  9. #89
    Super Geek Shadowking's Avatar
    Member #
    30149
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,010
    Friends
    17
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Eh? Just look at his appearance in Melee, then look at the Excite Bike AT. It wouldn't be hard at all.


    Spoiler Alert!


  10. #90
    aaa
    aaa is offline
    yay is me is it? aaa's Avatar
    Member #
    176
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    up your candy a5S!
    Posts
    39
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    btw asdfghjkl tom nook is in the smashville stage so i dont think he'll be a character
    kissa my pantolinez homee you got served .
    i have no fear therefore i am THE BATMAN!..............................well duh who did you think it was bruce wayne?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

best character logo

,

best character logos

,

brawl character logos

,
character logos
,
interesting logos
,
nintendo character logos
,
nintendo characters logos
,
nintendo logo gif
,

smash bros brawl character logos

,

smash bros character logos

,
ssbb character logos
,

super smash bros character logos

Click on a term to search for related topics.