LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Wolf user. Brawler24's Avatar
    Member #
    26935
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cranbrook, British Columbia
    Posts
    40
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yeah. I was very unsure of Shiek being in SSBB. She wasn't in TP or any very recent game, that i'm aware of. So I thought she'd be trashed without a second thought.
    ___________________
    Wolf is a combo-beast.
    BRAWL FC: 2019-9498-3680
    STILL LOOKING FOR A GOOD 1 VS. 1 OPPONENT.

  2. Ads


  3. #22
    Zelda: Oracle of Seasons gibbonman's Avatar
    Member #
    29661
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    62
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5317-2337-1563-3683
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawler24
    Yeah. I was very unsure of Shiek being in SSBB. She wasn't in TP or any very recent game, that i'm aware of. So I thought she'd be trashed without a second thought.
    Shame on you....

    The Legend of Zelda: The Oracle of Seasons is the best game in the world

  4. #23
    NiNtEnDoFrEakJMC JCpackers05's Avatar
    Member #
    623
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    United States, New Jersey
    Posts
    1,377
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    well he didnt necessarily blurt out big news. i mean both the characters were in Melee, it was just a matter of time before the news was put on the site, he just decided to put it out in the open a little earlier hahahaha.
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

    And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.


    Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

  5. #24
    Banned Acdude6's Avatar
    Member #
    28608
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    a place i like to call home...
    Posts
    167
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5203-4491-2676-4395
    yeah sheik!!!!!!!!!

  6. #25
    im back Slimi's Avatar
    Member #
    29022
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    978
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I have subscribed for nintendo power articles, and they made an SSBB section in the latest one, they showed pricess zelda and said "Will she still be able to transform into Shiek like in the Ocarina of Time?" Or something like that. I honestly never knew she was shiek!!! So maybe she turns into Shiek somehow, maybe after her final smash she turns into him or something? Like samus?(I'm not sure if that's how she turns into zero suit samus but I saw a video when she makes a big blow with her power thingy then the explosion breaks her suit and she turns into zero suit samus)

  7. #26
    Krizzle-nator M-Krizzle's Avatar
    Member #
    5484
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    38
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-5105-1656-3608
    Im looking forward to seeing shiek, was one of my fave character from melee, but i agree on ganon, he needs his own unique set of moves, he was pretty much a copy of cpt. falcon which was dissapointing when I unlocked him.
    Use my Wii code and add me, just let me know so I can add you 2, email me at
    tsunamitiger2000@hotmail.com with your wii code, u can also leave me a message at myspace.com/tsunami_tiger thnxz (^_^)

  8. #27
    Banned Acdude6's Avatar
    Member #
    28608
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    a place i like to call home...
    Posts
    167
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5203-4491-2676-4395
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimi
    I have subscribed for nintendo power articles, and they made an SSBB section in the latest one, they showed pricess zelda and said "Will she still be able to transform into Shiek like in the Ocarina of Time?" Or something like that. I honestly never knew she was shiek!!! So maybe she turns into Shiek somehow, maybe after her final smash she turns into him or something? Like samus?(I'm not sure if that's how she turns into zero suit samus but I saw a video when she makes a big blow with her power thingy then the explosion breaks her suit and she turns into zero suit samus)
    have you ever played melee?its her down+B move and im sure it is in Brawl.

  9. #28
    im back Slimi's Avatar
    Member #
    29022
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    978
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Acdude6
    have you ever played melee?its her down+B move and im sure it is in Brawl.
    I don't ave a gamecube sadly, and did it ever reveal that zelda is shiek?

  10. #29
    Banned Acdude6's Avatar
    Member #
    28608
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    a place i like to call home...
    Posts
    167
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5203-4491-2676-4395
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimi
    I don't ave a gamecube sadly, and did it ever reveal that zelda is shiek?
    well in the opening it kinda does...and in the game one of zeldas moves is turning into sheik!!thats why i love Zelda!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

ganondorf tp

Click on a term to search for related topics.