LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Ike will not be slow hes incredibly fast and his sword Ragnell is a sword blessed by the goddess. He uses Aether, which in the game involves him throwing his sword into the air jumping up grabbing it slicing down onto his opponent and being healed for how much damage he deals and then dealing another quick strike of massive damage. The attack can be seen in this video http://youtube.com/watch?v=V4CsnIdq2...elated&search= Im also hoping The Black Knight will be in brawl he would be perfect to be against Ike.
    Last edited by Ganon1; 08-05-2007 at 10:06 PM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends

Ike

Ike... is from the GC version some to be in the new Wii Fire Emblem game, Ike will have different moves, but I have been reading up and it looks like Marth and Roy might not be in it at all... if they are great because Marth was my best character... but if there not Ike might well be replacing them both, And hopefully there might be someone else with Ike to. Maybe his archenemie…

Member #
    Friends
    i heard that they were trying to get rid of similair characters ex. marth and roy... so i'm guessing that ike will be getting rid of both these characters and he looks amazing so i don't realy care if he replaces them or not

/|\
    |
    made by me

Wii number: 7107 1702 9533 5546
    Games: Wii Sports, Rampage, Twilight princess, Wii Play, Monkeyball, Mario Party 8, Excite Truck

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by alek317
    i heard that they were trying to get rid of similair characters ex. marth and roy... so i'm guessing that ike will be getting rid of both these characters and he looks amazing so i don't realy care if he replaces them or not
    we were discussing he would not be similar to them
    i was always thinking ory would be out but isnce ike is in it, are we only going to get 2 fe characters with blue hair?

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    ye I know Ike looks awesome but getting rid of two characters for one from the same game series is crap... there prob will be another one you have to unlock ... I now they wouldn’t be that good at fighting but the sorcerers from the game are ace I wouldn’t mind seeing one of them in the game... I read on ign that each good guy in the game has a bad guy to fight (Kirby and Meta Knight, Mario and Wario/Bowser) so if that’s true snake will have one *liquid snake*, Ike will have *cant remember has name* ... there’s lots more characters they haven’t shown... like Nintendo said e.g. "its the best Super Smash Brothers game *EVER*"
    Last edited by One-Wing; 08-06-2007 at 12:50 PM.

Ads