LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Oh god where should I start... Well I don't have a wii, so I'm not looking forward to it since I wouldn't be able to play it anyways but

N64 Super Smash Bros:
    Clearly a terrific game in my opinion. All sorts of characters, and fun to play with 3 other people. The design of this game was good too as it was just utter mayhem. If it wasn't one guy that blasted you off the other screen, then it's the other guy. That's all I can remember unfortunately.

Gamecube Super Smash Bros:
    Even better, the number of characters increased opening up new play styles [along with graphics you could say]. If you didn't have any friends to play with you, there's a lot of things to do in one player mode [example target practice, those missions where you battle under a stipulation, etc.]

Now with an upgrade into the wii, ssbb will own so much. People have made a living just owning at supeOh god where should I start... Well I don't have a wii, so I'm not looking forward to it since I wouldn't be able to play it anyways but

N64 Super Smash Bros:
    Clearly a terrific game in my opinion. All sorts of characters, and fun to play with 3 other people. The design of this game was good too as it was just utter mayhem. If it wasn't one guy that blasted you off the other screen, then it's the other guy. That's all I can remember unfortunately.

Gamecube Super Smash Bros:
    Even better, the number of characters increased opening up new play styles [along with graphics you could say]. If you didn't have any friends to play with you, there's a lot of things to do in one player mode [example target practice, those missions where you battle under a stipulation, etc.]

Now with an upgrade into the wii, ssbb will own so much. People have made a living owning at super smash bros melee. Even better graphics at the looks of it, I can only assume its going to be non-stop action 24/7. Meh =D
    ===

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.
    -Robert Frost

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    @Syntax - There will be more than 15 playable charecters, more like 35-45 from what i'm hearing.

@Jill - It's an incredable 3D fighting masterpeice. True glory lies in this franchise with it's great graphics, wide veriety of charecters, superb gaming modes, huge list of things to unlock (chars., stages, trophies, etc.)
    Get ssbm for you're Wii if you have time. You wont be dissapointed.
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253

I don't play your games.
    I play mine.

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    the game is great. The reason people are awaiting brawl is because of how much fun melee and n64 versions were. You get to play as your favorite nintendo character and beat the crap out of someone you hate. and its not like most fighting games. most fighting games have the health bar at the top and you use combos to get the other person to die. in this there are many ways to play as they added the new melee styles. the point of the game is to knock people out of the arena and show them who's the best nintendo character. Though it matters who's playing. every character is diffrent. and it doesnt matter ''whos the fastest character'' because for me i play as one of the slowest and i still kick ass. which makes this game great. it doesnt matter how fast your character is or powerful. it makes it so that no one picks the same person to duel with. everyone has an equal chance to win.
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by Tails McCloud~
    @Syntax - There will be more than 15 playable charecters, more like 35-45 from what i'm hearing.

@Jill - It's an incredable 3D fighting masterpeice. True glory lies in this franchise with it's great graphics, wide veriety of charecters, superb gaming modes, huge list of things to unlock (chars., stages, trophies, etc.)
    Get ssbm for you're Wii if you have time. You wont be dissapointed.

it's not 3d, it's 2.5

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    That's why I said over 15+ characters to choose from.

35-45 characters.. wow.. The most I thought there would be was around 30 characters.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    uhh wario + snake +metaknight +ike +zzs+ all previous melee characters=30

they'res gonna brobably be around 10 more new people

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    @Syntax - So did I at first. I wouldnt want a runaway list of charecters adding up to 200!
    But I also wouldnt only want a few. 34-35 is more around my liking!
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253

I don't play your games.
    I play mine.

Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Jill, what are were you thinking when you first joined this forum??

I mean, come on lol.. this is a Wii forum, you should already know how awesome the game is..

First off:

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

Where you can see it's daily updates
    Then, new SSBB threads everyday, including this one of yours now Jill , asking about the same thing.. IS IT SO GREAT!?!?! What do you expect the answer to be??

I played Melee, and OMG, it automatically went from one of my fav games evarr.. because it is great, combines all the best Nintendo characters in one single game, and they will get to kick each other in many crazy and cool ways!!

Member #
    Friends
    well, for one, you get to have complete control of your character and you can accessorize them in this new iteration called Brawl...now the moves for fighting all well balanced for each fighter and there's different elements in gameplay that make us like this game, you should just buy it when it comes out and you'll see what all the fuzz is about
    Mario Strikers Charged code: 146135 767150

if you want to add me, pm me first and send code

Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by Tails McCloud~
    !?

Wow.. I didn't knew it too, how many characters are now confirmed??

Ads