Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Super Mario Bros. MASTA! Doc141's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2478-2768-0821-6129

Rumors of the Story Mode

Here would be a good thread to post any rumors or hopes/ideas you want from the Story Mode of Brawl

(STICKY PLEASE?)

I personally think it would be cool it did a relay type play where each character had a bit of a quest.. So you didn't play just for one character.

Also I think that "This World" is either

A: a game variant for tournament

or

B: just the setting up for story mode, where one of the trophies will break the rules (AKA mario/kirby shaking hands and not fighting)

I mean we so quickly assumed that they were shaking hands like bowing before a duel but I think its VERY possible that that was an agreement to not fight and thus creates the story.

I quote the site

"When someone...or something...breaks those rules, the world will pay a terrible price..."

It could also be an invasion (AKA Sub-Space Immisionary) so it is the reason they are not fighting anymore, because someone broke the rules and they need to fix it.

WHO IS THE CULPRIT?

go ahead and post your thoughts.

I love Mario....

2. Ads

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    it is probably the sub space missionary. we already see that they were breaking the ''rules'' by shaking hands. not like bowing before a battle (look at the video on the website) and i think thats what they are doing. hence why they showed all these characters doing that mode instead of just one (thinking that because of stage pictures)

Ads