LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    it is a good concept because the adventure in melee was just DULL
    and the thing with the princess's in the cage, well i'm not completely sure but i think it's a way of unlocking new characters which is really cool.

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    No need....this game is gonna be GOOD like the rest of the SSB series...
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    7536-6815-2039-0080
    great topic. Reped.

i was thinking about this too... The old adventure modes were way differnet...

i think this whole subspace emmisary is garbage

Brawl FC : 2750-0757-1719
    Brawl NickName : KEVIN

PM me if you add me

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    I would not have liked this game as much if there was not a good story theme going through it.

Sure, its looks great, better than any before, but I would not have liked to see just more stages/upgrades.

I wanted something Big, and we got it. I am happy.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    I don't understand The people who are saying they dont like this new Adventure Mode, what do they want? The same adventure mode as SSBM? Come on, Nintendo is giving us a new and very fun-looking Adventure Mode. This is NOT the same SSBM or the N64 SSB, its completely another SSB game and like every new SSB game, there are a LOT of diferent things and thats what makes the game cool. Sure, it's still SSB but that doesnt mean they will just make the same Adventure Mode as in SSBM with different stages (that would be ver boring)

Riku 4 Brawl. KTHX!
    www.myspace.com/the_souless
    I'm such a myspace freak... XD
    SSBB friend code
    5069-3586-4611
    A D D M E ! !

Member #
    Friends
    I personally dont see any problem with the new adventure. Why would I? Its a bonus. As we all can see the core gameplay is still in tact and that is what made the game what it is. Short of adding health bars what can they possibly do to mess the game up at this point? Add health bars, a timer and two rounds? I think the new adventure is just what the game needed. When you face friends its alot of fun, talkin smack, learning their strategies but when your against the computer its kinda dull. Granted there is online play but its still not the same as having your buddy right next to you on the couch.

An adventure is just what we need for when we are solo, plus even though the "save the princess" idea is just a bit cliche doesnt petey capture both princesses with one being unsavable? Im interested to see what kinds of twists, turns and additions to gameplay the story gives us. Now onto the title of the thread, not living to smash brothers standards? As long as the CORE gameplay is intact the standard is already there.

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Sooo, maybe FR might live to regret what he had just created/said on this thread...
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Umm.. obviously I'm late to the discussion here but, as of right now, you could give me just the subspace emissary, and I would be happy. I mean, I would be disappointed at the lack of multiplayer, but the game would still be amazing.

And whoever said that the subspace emissary was "garbage," I wish you would get flamed.

Like, IMHO, this is the single worst gripe I have ever heard in my entire life. Basically what the OP is saying is that adding a mode you don't have to play, but still including classic and adventure modes from the original in which he liked, makes the game bad? Nonsense.
    Last edited by nic7; 11-21-2007 at 04:35 PM.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    I agree.....*im agree with everyone today for some reason...* but yea, i seriously agree with that....and when they play the game and like it....they will seriously regret what they have just said about the game!! LMAO

Member #
    Friends
    4841-8322-0786-7773
    some of you guys disagreeing with the first post make the wierdest posts. how does a bigger storyline not make parts of the adventure dull? theres obviously going to be some chars some of us wont want to play at all but we will have to for one reason or another and its a 2d (scrolling) fighter. id rather it stay simple then turn into total nonsense.

Member of Ganondorf's Army
    SSBB CODE: 305072459278

Ads