+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    I agree with that, but if they could do it to bowser, "I know we already went through this Bowser thingy, but it makes so much sense....well, in a way" then why not do it to Ridley?
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

2. Ads

bw!
    Member #
    Friends
    hmm the made kirby almost the same size as bowser

and kirby is 16 in.
    if they can do that then ridley turns small

but i would like him better as a boss
    Miles "Tails" Prowers

Two tails are better than one.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    kirby is way smaller than bowser.....

and it's not liek bowser's the same size as mario in melee either he's still decently big..., but in mario bros 1 & 3, he's basically the same size as bowser

plus he's a turtle, it just seems less noticeable when you change his size, yet a dragon-type thing, it's pretty obvious........and even in the video he just looks too different....

and just to make it clear, the picture you saw in mario galaxy, well that's the biggest i've ever seen bowser........that's probably the size of ridley's smallest appearance.....so ridley is a lot bigger than bowser in most cases....

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    kirby is way smaller than bowser.....

and it's not liek bowser's the same size as mario in melee either he's still decently big..., but in mario bros 1 & 3, he's basically the same size as bowser

plus he's a turtle, it just seems less noticeable when you change his size, yet a dragon-type thing, it's pretty obvious........and even in the video he just looks too different....

and just to make it clear, the picture you saw in mario galaxy, well that's the biggest i've ever seen bowser........that's probably the size of ridley's smallest appearance.....so ridley is a lot bigger than bowser in most cases....
    Lol....did you just read what you just read....on SMG....Mario is as big as Bowsers head....so if Mario was on the ground facing Bowser, then it would be a second round of David vs Goliath with more dramatic and death-defying rishs....Bowser Only Got Bigger!!!
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    i know, but ridley's smallest appearance is as big as bowser's biggest appearance....just look at ridley compared to samus, and look at samus compared to mario...

ridley>by a lot bowser=weird resizing.....

my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    I guess so.....i mean, were just debating here right?

These are just opinions, and theres no reason for us to fuss over this big-dumb-bloated Ridley right?lol

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewguy
    there's like a 0.5% chance of this guy being a playable character. not to be negative but these are the factors:

-he's able to fly
    YOU'RE KIDDING. :-OOOOOO

Listen. I'm not going to try to start a war, I've been in PLENTY of those here, look at my post count. But, honestly, a lot of you people seem like you're in denial about Ridley being playable. It's sad to an extent. Every reason for not having him that's been suggested has been easily countered. Give up, there's a LARGE chance he's getting in. If he's not, so be it, but he has a good chance. Everyone needs to admit that to themselves.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    YOU'RE KIDDING. :-OOOOOO

Listen. I'm not going to try to start a war, I've been in PLENTY of those here, look at my post count. But, honestly, a lot of you people seem like you're in denial about Ridley being playable. It's sad to an extent. Every reason for not having him that's been suggested has been easily countered. Give up, there's a LARGE chance he's getting in. If he's not, so be it, but he has a good chance. Everyone needs to admit that to themselves.
    i agree there is a large chance of him being in, i stated that earlier, i just think he shouldn't....let's face it although the points are easily countered.......there are a lot of points, and yeah they're countered for the most part, but they all add up

like size, the o****er-point is to shrink him, but it's still a factor of why he shouldn't be in the game.....an arguement is that bowser was shrunk(although that was his size in smb) well that's the only awkward thing about bowser

wings-pit and metaknight, but again those are the only awkward things about them

they just add up, too many awkward things

and why would you bump a thread when there's a thread that YOU created for discussing characters in ssbb?

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    i agree there is a large chance of him being in, i stated that earlier, i just think he shouldn't....let's face it although the points are easily countered.......there are a lot of points, and yeah they're countered for the most part, but they all add up

like size, the o****er-point is to shrink him, but it's still a factor of why he shouldn't be in the game.....an arguement is that bowser was shrunk(although that was his size in smb) well that's the only awkward thing about bowser

wings-pit and metaknight, but again those are the only awkward things about them

they just add up, too many awkward things

and why would you bump a thread when there's a thread that YOU created for discussing characters in ssbb?
    I was linked to it through a post. Plus, anything Ridley related is worth bumping.

He has wings and he's large. Okehhh...is that your whole argument? How about the fact that he's a pterodactyl? Maybe because he's purple? Or has teeth possibly?

I think it's really a matter of if you "feel" like you want him in. He's certainly able to be a PC, so you decide. I want him in, you don't. I suppose it's just one of those matters that's better left alone do to its circuitous nature.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    5930-2204-0713-5850
    Im glad i didnt read all that. looked like a ridiculous waste of time. who in the f spends a half hour at least trying to convince random people that obviously dont seem to agree to include this as a character in SSBB?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Ads