Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Flower
    Would be kinda childish.
    Not really but that would make such a cool cutscene to see that.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewguy
    there's like a 0.5% chance of this guy being a playable character. not to be negative but these are the factors:

-too big
    -not enough moves (unless u can think of some)
    -he's able to fly

GREAT FOR A BOSS THOUGH!!!
    *sigh* Ok let's try this again.

-Read all of my posts including the first post for this
    - Read first post for moveset
    - This is the worst reason i've ever heard why he shouldn't be playable. Did you not see the gliding update? Pit, Metaknight, and Charizard all are able to fly. That's all I hopefully need to say.

And yes great for a boss, even better for a PC and a boss.

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    ok wreked, i very much respect this post, so ill be giving you some rep points for that, but now you have to respect my opinion that, i just dont see him being playebable, i seen him being a boss for sure, but playeable, to me, that is completely out of the question, srry dude, it wouldnt really work for me, but i really like the way you think, way da go, very well done thread

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by zapasant93
    ok wreked, i very much respect this post, so ill be giving you some rep points for that, but now you have to respect my opinion that, i just dont see him being playebable, i seen him being a boss for sure, but playeable, to me, that is completely out of the question, srry dude, it wouldnt really work for me, but i really like the way you think, way da go, very well done thread
    I completely respect you're opinion on Ridley. I'm sure there are characters that you really like, but I feel won't make. Not everybody is going to agree with me. I'm fine with that. And yes I would be very suprised if he wasn't a boss. I would be even more suprised if he wasn't playable.

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    tell me this. how does an flying character play? hell i bet he could fly during the whole match and swipe at random. also. ANDROSS is an assist trophy. and hes the main boss in starfox. lastly most of those moves wouldnt make sense (down + a = claw swipe to ground) how would that hurt anyone?
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by balrogs.pa
    tell me this. how does an flying character play? hell i bet he could fly during the whole match and swipe at random. also. ANDROSS is an assist trophy. and hes the main boss in starfox. lastly most of those moves wouldnt make sense (down + a = claw swipe to ground) how would that hurt anyone?
    Uh yeah usually flyers like ridley flap their wings to fly. And about andross. Wolf is more of a villian for more current game then andross. And how could a floating head be playable. Umm if somebody was under him the claw would hit him. Does that make sense?

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Well what i think is...........hmmmm, yea im gonna say it!!!

Ridely is to freaking Big....how in the world will he fit in the stage...and im not talking about the one samus was found fighting in that pic on the first page..
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    Well what i think is...........hmmmm, yea im gonna say it!!!

Ridely is to freaking Big....how in the world will he fit in the stage...and im not talking about the one samus was found fighting in that pic on the first page..
    You know that my reasons that he could easily be resized make sense. You just don't like me now and you feel like being a b***h. I'm not going to even bother trying to convince you.

bw!
    Member #
    Friends
    what if big characters or bosses can be playable ounce you do something realy special

like beat everything on hard with one life and unlock everything
    Miles "Tails" Prowers

Two tails are better than one.
    Spoiler Alert!

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreked
    You know that my reasons that he could easily be resized make sense. You just don't like me now and you feel like being a b***h. I'm not going to even bother trying to convince you.
    Where in the world do ppl come up with, "I dont like you....or Cyan hates everyone on wiichat".....why dont you guys go around and ask all of the wiichat members saying, (do you like CyanRussel or not, when your done asking....come tell me)otherwise.....naw,naw,naw...you know what, im gonna stop right there! *For Now*

To your quote: Why would they resize him for?!?!? That would totally mess up his outlook and everything....try and rethink that....IF YOU CAN..
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Ads