LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 679
  1. #31
    Wiichat member Wreked's Avatar
    Member #
    33253
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    317
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Flower
    Would be kinda childish.
    Not really but that would make such a cool cutscene to see that.

  2. Ads


  3. #32
    Wiichat member Wreked's Avatar
    Member #
    33253
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    317
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewguy
    there's like a 0.5% chance of this guy being a playable character. not to be negative but these are the factors:

    -too big
    -not enough moves (unless u can think of some)
    -he's able to fly


    GREAT FOR A BOSS THOUGH!!!
    *sigh* Ok let's try this again.

    -Read all of my posts including the first post for this
    - Read first post for moveset
    - This is the worst reason i've ever heard why he shouldn't be playable. Did you not see the gliding update? Pit, Metaknight, and Charizard all are able to fly. That's all I hopefully need to say.

    And yes great for a boss, even better for a PC and a boss.

  4. #33
    Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    32112
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,842
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    ok wreked, i very much respect this post, so ill be giving you some rep points for that, but now you have to respect my opinion that, i just dont see him being playebable, i seen him being a boss for sure, but playeable, to me, that is completely out of the question, srry dude, it wouldnt really work for me, but i really like the way you think, way da go, very well done thread

    PSN ID: zapasant93



  5. #34
    Wiichat member Wreked's Avatar
    Member #
    33253
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    317
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by zapasant93
    ok wreked, i very much respect this post, so ill be giving you some rep points for that, but now you have to respect my opinion that, i just dont see him being playebable, i seen him being a boss for sure, but playeable, to me, that is completely out of the question, srry dude, it wouldnt really work for me, but i really like the way you think, way da go, very well done thread
    I completely respect you're opinion on Ridley. I'm sure there are characters that you really like, but I feel won't make. Not everybody is going to agree with me. I'm fine with that. And yes I would be very suprised if he wasn't a boss. I would be even more suprised if he wasn't playable.

  6. #35
    Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    29897
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I forgot how to look at a map.
    Posts
    1,630
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    tell me this. how does an flying character play? hell i bet he could fly during the whole match and swipe at random. also. ANDROSS is an assist trophy. and hes the main boss in starfox. lastly most of those moves wouldnt make sense (down + a = claw swipe to ground) how would that hurt anyone?
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

    Spoiler Alert!

  7. #36
    Wiichat member Wreked's Avatar
    Member #
    33253
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    317
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by balrogs.pa
    tell me this. how does an flying character play? hell i bet he could fly during the whole match and swipe at random. also. ANDROSS is an assist trophy. and hes the main boss in starfox. lastly most of those moves wouldnt make sense (down + a = claw swipe to ground) how would that hurt anyone?
    Uh yeah usually flyers like ridley flap their wings to fly. And about andross. Wolf is more of a villian for more current game then andross. And how could a floating head be playable. Umm if somebody was under him the claw would hit him. Does that make sense?

  8. #37
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Well what i think is...........hmmmm, yea im gonna say it!!!

    Ridely is to freaking Big....how in the world will he fit in the stage...and im not talking about the one samus was found fighting in that pic on the first page..
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

    My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:



  9. #38
    Wiichat member Wreked's Avatar
    Member #
    33253
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    317
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    Well what i think is...........hmmmm, yea im gonna say it!!!

    Ridely is to freaking Big....how in the world will he fit in the stage...and im not talking about the one samus was found fighting in that pic on the first page..
    You know that my reasons that he could easily be resized make sense. You just don't like me now and you feel like being a b***h. I'm not going to even bother trying to convince you.

  10. #39
    bw!
    bw! is offline
    Miles Per Hour bw!'s Avatar
    Member #
    31150
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,002
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    what if big characters or bosses can be playable ounce you do something realy special

    like beat everything on hard with one life and unlock everything
    Miles "Tails" Prowers

    Two tails are better than one.
    Spoiler Alert!


  11. #40
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreked
    You know that my reasons that he could easily be resized make sense. You just don't like me now and you feel like being a b***h. I'm not going to even bother trying to convince you.
    Where in the world do ppl come up with, "I dont like you....or Cyan hates everyone on wiichat".....why dont you guys go around and ask all of the wiichat members saying, (do you like CyanRussel or not, when your done asking....come tell me)otherwise.....naw,naw,naw...you know what, im gonna stop right there! *For Now*

    To your quote: Why would they resize him for?!?!? That would totally mess up his outlook and everything....try and rethink that....IF YOU CAN..
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

    My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:



+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

how do you get charizard to look like ridley
,
how to get ridley asa character
,

how to get ridley on brawl

,

how to play as ridley in ssbb

,
how to play asridley in ssbb
,
play as ridley
,
play as ridley in melee
,

ridley brawl

,

ridley coloring pages

,
ridley dojo brawl
,

ridley for brawl

,

ridley in brawl

Click on a term to search for related topics.