LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 679
  1. #41
    Wiichat member Wreked's Avatar
    Member #
    33253
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    317
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    To your quote: Why would they resize him for?!?!? That would totally mess up his outlook and everything....try and rethink that....IF YOU CAN..
    To please people like you. The ones complaining about size. They resize him to please you, if that's possible.

  2. #42
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreked
    To please people like you. The ones complaining about size. They resize him to please you, if that's possible.
    Oh that was so harsh....and after messing up his size...he'd be the most hated character on SSBB.....Ninty would be dissappointed also for "Wreking" up a famous character
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

    My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:



  3. #43
    Wiichat member Wreked's Avatar
    Member #
    33253
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    317
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    Oh that was so harsh....and after messing up his size...he'd be the most hated character on SSBB.....Ninty would be dissappointed also for "Wreking" up a famous character
    Oh yeah changing a size, which was done for bowser, would make many people hate him because he was even in there at all. And is ninty a person?

  4. #44
    bw!
    bw! is offline
    Miles Per Hour bw!'s Avatar
    Member #
    31150
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,002
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i will say this again

    ridly could be turned smaller

    he was turned smaller in melee

    plus theres only one metroid character
    Miles "Tails" Prowers

    Two tails are better than one.
    Spoiler Alert!


  5. #45
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreked
    Oh yeah changing a size, which was done for bowser, would make many people hate him because he was even in there at all. And is ninty a person?
    Bowser only grew taller and fatter Ridley would get big/long in width....im not even sure he'll be able to fit in Final Destination...


    Ninty is an abrev. for Nintendo
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

    My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:



  6. #46
    Wiichat member Wreked's Avatar
    Member #
    33253
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    317
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    Bowser only grew taller and fatter Ridley would get big/long in width....im not even sure he'll be able to fit in Final Destination...


    Ninty is an abrev. for Nintendo
    No i'm pretty sure he got shorter...and fatter. And yeah ridley would be wide. That's how his design is.

    Oh i've never heard of that before.

    Quote Originally Posted by bw!
    i will say this again

    ridly could be turned smaller

    he was turned smaller in melee

    plus theres only one metroid character
    Thank you bw for your intelligence.

  7. #47
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreked

    Oh i've never heard of that before
    What.....Ninty??

    Its probaly b/c you havent been on here long...you just became a member not too long ago huh? How come you never introduced yourself?
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

    My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:



  8. #48
    Wiichat member Wreked's Avatar
    Member #
    33253
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    317
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    What.....Ninty??

    Its probaly b/c you havent been on here long...you just became a member not too long ago huh? How come you never introduced yourself?
    I was a member here a while ago, on a different account. And I did introduce myself.

  9. #49
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreked
    I was a member here a while ago, on a different account. And I did introduce myself.
    So this account you have is a D-A?
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

    My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:



  10. #50
    Wiichat member Wreked's Avatar
    Member #
    33253
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    317
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    So this account you have is a D-A?
    Umm yeah whatever a da is i guess.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

how do you get charizard to look like ridley
,
how to get ridley asa character
,

how to get ridley on brawl

,

how to play as ridley in ssbb

,
how to play asridley in ssbb
,
play as ridley
,
play as ridley in melee
,

ridley brawl

,

ridley coloring pages

,
ridley dojo brawl
,

ridley for brawl

,

ridley in brawl

Click on a term to search for related topics.