1)*Cough* The version he would use*cough*Originally Posted by Johnknight1
I'll admit though, you had some very good points, but not all are true. Again, I'll repeat, you had some very good points, some that were true, but I'll just comment on some that weren't as strong
2) You can only play as 1 Giga Bowser at a time though. If Ridley was an actual, normal playable character, you would be able to play as 4 Ridleys, but in Giga Bowser's case there can only be one at a time.Again, here is proof there is no such thing as too big:
TOO BIG! deconfurmed1!1!1!
3) True, but there are still limits, even for a game like Smash Bros. Look at Lylat Cruise. You can't fit 4 Ridleys on that. (Fact, so don't argue)THIS IS SMASH BROTHERRRRSSSS!!! NOTHING IS REALISTIC IS THIS GOD FORSAKEN GAME, AT ALL!
4) There's more versions of small Bowsers than there are big ones. Look at the NES picture you posted. That completely contridicts the one you posted of Mario Galaxy.Yes, Bowser's HEAD IS BIGGER then MARIO!
5) Really? When was that confirmed?He's a playable character in BRAWL
6) OK, so you posted a pic where Ridley wasn't so big. That means nothing, cause I can just as easily post a picture where he's HUGE. So those pics weren't valid points, since any of us can easily post pics where he is shown as huge dragon.More proof, idiots. Disprove that! And that is Super Metroid, where Ridley is "biggest" in his normal form.
^That's it. If your going to reply to my points, then number your counter points so that they match mine.
Honestly, I don't care anymore though. If he's in, whatever, I'll murder whoever is using him. I'll say that again, I don't care anymore, but I just wanted to show some mistakes in your post.