Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    a chatbox..with a wiimote..on a big screen tv.... good job just just good great job.
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    God, I can't even imagine the bastardly TREASON of some of you yuppy little kids saying things as STUPID as "If there's no Shoutbox, I won't buy it!!"
    Your ignorance is overwhelming. Too many of you have been caught up in this Ultra-Modern fad of everything having to be Totally Cutting-Edge or it's complete crap. Get over yourselves!
    SSBB is going to be one of the awesomest games of ALL TIME and you're sitting here crapping your diapers because of no "Shoutbox". IDIOTS!!
    This is just like all the immature little turds who said they would NOT BE BUYING Metroid Prime 3: Corruption because of no ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. IDIOTS! I was laughing at you while playing through that game, having a total BLAST and knowing how much you were missing out on!
    So seriously, grow up and stop acting like stupid crap like a 'shoutbox' is going to spoil your life.
    This is like refusing sex with a stunning-hot model because you find out she has a scar on the bottom of her foot.
    WAKE UP KIDS!
    WWW.WEARETHEKEY.NET
    WEARETHEKEY.FREEFORUMS.ORG

Come join and help the world Evolve!

BRAWL CODE - 3265-4747-0770
    Wii Console - 2504-6852-5346-7730

ssbb fc 4253-3157-3147 MikemasterM1's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    i know right. ssbb pwns no matter what!
    Clubs: FFC, YFC, WFC, BFC.

characters i main as: toon link, falco, and pokemon trainer. I'm considering leaving wiichat, pm me a reason to stay.
    Visit my new thread!: http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/56720-...unny-vids.html

Member #
    Friends
    8655-2652-5242-9777
    I wish you could keep track of your wins/losses like on Strikers.
    Current systems: Wii, PSP, DS(sux), N64, and PS2.
    PM me if you want to play Socom Fireteam Bravo 2 online! Need wii friend codes!

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed
    God, I can't even imagine the bastardly TREASON of some of you yuppy little kids saying things as STUPID as "If there's no Shoutbox, I won't buy it!!"
    Your ignorance is overwhelming. Too many of you have been caught up in this Ultra-Modern fad of everything having to be Totally Cutting-Edge or it's complete crap. Get over yourselves!
    SSBB is going to be one of the awesomest games of ALL TIME and you're sitting here crapping your diapers because of no "Shoutbox". IDIOTS!!
    This is just like all the immature little turds who said they would NOT BE BUYING Metroid Prime 3: Corruption because of no ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. IDIOTS! I was laughing at you while playing through that game, having a total BLAST and knowing how much you were missing out on!
    So seriously, grow up and stop acting like stupid crap like a 'shoutbox' is going to spoil your life.
    This is like refusing sex with a stunning-hot model because you find out she has a scar on the bottom of her foot.
    WAKE UP KIDS!
    rep'd
    because of the similie of your hot model scared foot.
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends

wii chat's chakat! chakat assasain!'s Avatar
    Member #
    look up past the moon, you will see chakona ;)
    Friends
    2843-2333-6623-2881
    O.O flamescorp that was totally random....
    gah! I can't find a signature!
    my wii register code is 2843-2333-6623-2881, add me to your register! my nickname is tenakakhan.

reputation with games:
    microsoft/xbox's:0!!!!
    sony/playstation's:10 (Dance dance revolution)
    nintendo:1000000000000000000(YAY!!!! GO NINTENDO!!)

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed
    WAKE UP KIDS!
    To true, and loved the model example lol

Member #
    Friends
    I compleatly agree with you Transfixed. I was just going to say something like that

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by chakat assasain!
    ok... I checked the SSBB website today expecting online... and yay! it has the wi-fi connection!...

...but as I read on I was MAD.... oh my god... FRIEND CODES.... also there is no shoutbox where you can select your game and chat... AND ANOTHER ANNOYING THIS IS YOU HAVE A CHAT DICTIONARY!!!! WHAT THE HECK?!?! I know nintendo is trying to be secure and safe... but what about the people who like online to get to know people as friends and have fun?!?! I mean... sure.. I can understand that there will be a kindof lag between far away places... but what if you wanna fight sombody in america?! or canada?!? or japan on select instead of fighting random?!?! WHATS UP WITH THAT?!?! nintendo is great.. but ever since the idea of friend codes thinking that will fix everything... omg... im sorry, but now im not even getting SSBB. I dont want the junk. what a dissapointment... if this isn't fixed then I dont think I'll even want to hear about the game... who else is dissapointed? most of the people on roblox are. what about you guys?

lol you sounds like a rich spoiled teenage girl

"thanks for installing this pool...but i want it a little wider and deeper......re-do it.....NOW!"

obviously you're not that much of a smash fan if you're not going to buy it just because lack of one little thing, and since you aren't one, why are you so dissapointed? (catch 22?)

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads