Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mii's in Brawl?

JT.
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Only one stage? Could just as well make a completely separate Mii fighting game if they had their own separate stages. I say Mii's in versus mode only as a kind of extra character, (not in online either) but make the Mii character the hardest and the last character you unlock. (Beat all 1-p modes with all characters, or something like that, or to make it even harder, you have to additionally collect all trophies (if they still have them, otherwise all stickers)).

Signature under construction

"Life's a game", and I lost the manual...

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    no they shouldn't be a part of ssbb...however a mini-game with them wouldn't be that bad.....that's what im' saying, why not make a seperate mini-mii fighting game....kinda like in mario party 8 where you played a couple mini-games with the miis.....

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    8272-7213-4018-2260
    they should make a complete different 2-player mode called "mii brawl" where you select mii's from your plaza and fight. no nintendo characters in that mode, just miis.

A (punch)
    a> (boxing glove punch
    hold a> (power up boxing glove)
    B (throw bowling ball)
    B^ (hit tennis balls in the air much like Mr. game and watch with his bacon)

My Brawl FC: 1934-0362-3348

Unofficial WiiChat Helper Link_of_Hyrule's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7114-5214-3386-2022
    yeh something like that would be cool :P

Please PM me before adding me!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewguy
    they should make a complete different 2-player mode called "mii brawl" where you select mii's from your plaza and fight. no nintendo characters in that mode, just miis.

A (punch)
    a> (boxing glove punch
    hold a> (power up boxing glove)
    B (throw bowling ball)
    B^ (hit tennis balls in the air much like Mr. game and watch with his bacon)
    Why would they want to put Miis in a completely different mode than normal characters? That's just wasting potential. That would be like saying "Oh, all these characters can fight together, but Mario can only battle with himself because he's to awesome" or "Snake is third-party, so he can't fight any Nintendo characters".

What I'm saying is, why make a character and limit it to one mode? That's just dumb. If you have a character that could be a suitable fighter already programmed into the game, why not make him a normal character? It's like people saying "this character should be a boss!" Well, he can be a boss AND a character if he has a suitable moveset. (Unlike Master Hand, Crazy Hand, and Petey, due to the fact their attacks wouldn't be fair in a normal match.)

Miis will either be a fully-playable character or not be in at all. All it takes to make a non-playable character playable is a change in the coding.

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    Quote Originally Posted by laderer5
    No way Mii's would ruin brawl. Leave it to the Actual fighters from Nintendo.
    i thought mii boxing was fighting. i guess its not. anyways peach doesnt fight. or mario or luigi. they just jump on people. and then theres captain falcon... i think i could go on and on.

Anyways it would be a good idea. but it would be a copy of peach. and i think they decided to eliminate clones.
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^No, it would not. Mii's would absolutely ruin Brawl.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

ssbb fc 4253-3157-3147 MikemasterM1's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    no mii's should be in brawl, but not with other characters. There should be a game mode called Mii Brawl, where you and your friends choose from your miis and battle it out with them. The strength of your mii is based on your wii fitness age.
    Clubs: FFC, YFC, WFC, BFC.

characters i main as: toon link, falco, and pokemon trainer. I'm considering leaving wiichat, pm me a reason to stay.
    Visit my new thread!: http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/56720-...unny-vids.html

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MikemasterM1
    no mii's should be in brawl, but not with other characters. There should be a game mode called Mii Brawl, where you and your friends choose from your miis and battle it out with them. The strength of your mii is based on your wii fitness age.
    Sorry, but I'm going to copy and paste due to its the fact that it fits so well.

Why would they want to put Miis in a completely different mode than normal characters? That's just wasting potential. That would be like saying "Oh, all these characters can fight together, but Mario can only battle with himself because he's to awesome" or "Snake is third-party, so he can't fight any Nintendo characters".

What I'm saying is, why make a character and limit it to one mode? That's just dumb. If you have a character that could be a suitable fighter already programmed into the game, why not make him a normal character? It's like people saying "this character should be a boss!" Well, he can be a boss AND a character if he has a suitable moveset. (Unlike Master Hand, Crazy Hand, and Petey, due to the fact their attacks wouldn't be fair in a normal match.)

Miis will either be a fully-playable character or not be in at all. All it takes to make a non-playable character playable is a change in the coding.

Member #
    Friends
    0692-2726-4023-7518
    you would like the mini games you can play as you mii in mario party 8

Ads