mayby ssbb because more options and you can play it almost forever
    Miles "Tails" Prowers

Two tails are better than one.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedelkin10
    Well this is always kind of boggled my mind.. AS G4tv was hosting the HALO3 event and the crap load of lines just for that single game.. AND a review of a 5-5 I was like wow.. Still gotta-.. Wait.. 3 more months ;.;... Anyway to get to my point, Now as HALO3 being one of the most important games of our time.. or atleast for the moment.. (And hell i gotta give it to them, I really think that it's got a crap load of devoted fans and i respect that) Well now about after a month from now Everybody is going to own halo3 Cept' Me Cause' I really don't care enough for halo3, But really What i want to see is if SSBB can have a better sales scale than HALO3, And i wana be that kind of person to be in the SSBB line, I'm a super devoted FAN of Nintendo, Always stuck with them and thats what i plan to do.. But the sad thing is... Nobody really knows if SSBB's hype is gona catch up to Halo3, But Once after hearing about Nsiders forums having a melt down JUST lonley on the basis of SSBB being ONLINE, It makes me think..

So do you think SSBB sales will beat HALO3's?... even if HALO3 did come out before SSBB...
    nsiders didnt have a meltdown because of SSB online, it just went downhilll, if it was a server break then they wouldve fixed it and put it back online.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    0340-3497-6441-4373
    yea ok CyanRussel im definitely a microsoft fanboy.....especially since i don't have or plan on getting a xbox 360 in the near future and that i have a wii and a ps2/3. yep definitely a microsoft fanboy DEFINITELY.
    just because one game from microsoft is better than a nintendo game doesn't make you a fanboy.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by krisv2010
    yea ok CyanRussel im definitely a microsoft fanboy.....especially since i don't have or plan on getting a xbox 360 in the near future and that i have a wii and a ps2/3. yep definitely a microsoft fanboy DEFINITELY.
    just because one game from microsoft is better than a nintendo game doesn't make you a fanboy.
    The things you said up there pretty much label you as a Halo/Microsoft fanboy and also, you made no sense. You're comparing 2 games from two diferent worlds, Halo is a FPS while smash is a fighting game. Its like comparing Final Fantasy with Mario Party. If you love Halo so much, go to a Halo forum and gtfo SSBB forums. Kthxbai ^^

Riku 4 Brawl. KTHX!
    www.myspace.com/the_souless
    I'm such a myspace freak... XD
    SSBB friend code
    5069-3586-4611
    A D D M E ! !

Member #
    Friends
    2808-0927-1557-0457
    oooo burn that hurt....IMO, I am going to say it will be close

Brawl Friend Code
    2406-4799-0198
    If you add me make sure you PM me so we can play

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKE196
    it's just not possible there are just to many halo fans that overate the game.

end.
    Same thoughts.

Riku 4 Brawl. KTHX!
    www.myspace.com/the_souless
    I'm such a myspace freak... XD
    SSBB friend code
    5069-3586-4611
    A D D M E ! !

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    To be honest I believe that Halo 3 will most likely outsell Super Smash Brothers Brawl. The main reason being is that without the Halo trilogy xbox wouldn't have been as popular as it is today. Thus I also expect to see console sales for the xbox 360 rise over the next month or so considering the fact that some Halo 2 gamers were holding off until the release of H3 before purchasing an Xbox 360.

In terms of which game is better it's hard to compare two completely different games. As mentioned above Halo 3 is a FPS game whereas SSBB is a fighter.

@Jake

The same can be said about some SSBB fans. So I don't exactly see what you're getting at. I'm not trying to start anything and or insult anyone but in a sense any die hard fan will most likely over exaggerate their favourite game whether or not their a fanboy. Also everybody has a different opinion of a game so if they mention that they prefer H3 over SSBB due to graphics and or the campaign mode it doesn't mean their a fanboy. It just means they like one game over the other.
    Last edited by Syntax; 09-25-2007 at 09:22 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    halo will probably win in terms of sales but i think that ssbb should win. because halo is just another fps but the ssb sereies is original.

Del fuego he resurgido {Axtlár}'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5200-6176-6963-9732
    Yes, I believe that Brawl will definetely sell more copies here in the US than Halo copies, now if we add the copies sold in Japan, dear God..Just remember that a very huge quantity of people have Wiis and they most likely will buy Brawl. I too am a loyal fan of Nintendo like you, and I am one of those who, by no means, would buy those Halo games, all I own in videogames is Nintendo.

The end is near....Or is it the beginning?
    it's THE BEGINNING of an endless fall into a precipice of epic Brawling fun.
    Add me to Brawl:
    FC: 317957548849
    User name: AXTLR
    if you added me, send me a pm with your code too, please.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by konomaroh
    halo will probably win in terms of sales but i think that ssbb should win. because halo is just another fps but the ssb sereies is original.
    righttttttt
    just another fps, i love that one.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads