Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Henshin A Go Go Baby! Vedelkin10's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Halo3 Vs Ssbb :/..

Well this is always kind of boggled my mind.. AS G4tv was hosting the HALO3 event and the crap load of lines just for that single game.. AND a review of a 5-5 I was like wow.. Still gotta-.. Wait.. 3 more months ;.;... Anyway to get to my point, Now as HALO3 being one of the most important games of our time.. or atleast for the moment.. (And hell i gotta give it to them, I really think that it's got a crap load of devoted fans and i respect that) Well now about after a month from now Everybody is going to own halo3 Cept' Me Cause' I really don't care enough for halo3, But really What i want to see is if SSBB can have a better sales scale than HALO3, And i wana be that kind of person to be in the SSBB line, I'm a super devoted FAN of Nintendo, Always stuck with them and thats what i plan to do.. But the sad thing is... Nobody really knows if SSBB's hype is gona catch up to Halo3, But Once after hearing about Nsiders forums having a melt down JUST lonley on the basis of SSBB being ONLINE, It makes me think..

So do you think SSBB sales will beat HALO3's?... even if HALO3 did come out before SSBB...

Member #
    Friends
    it's just not possible there are just to many halo fans that overate the game.

end.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Member #
    Friends
    0340-3497-6441-4373
    halo 3 definitely because i dont see what you guys like so much about ssbb it has no story line, bad graphics, and is sooo repetitive. halo 3 gives you so much more and with great graphics. halo 3 will definitely sell more. and JAKE196 its ssb fans that overrate a game that really sucks
    Last edited by krisv2010; 09-25-2007 at 05:35 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    XD i see you guys come from the Microsoft world, What do you think SSBB is doing now O_o..

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by krisv2010
    halo 3 definitely because i dont see what you guys like so much about ssbb it has no story line, bad graphics, and is sooo repetitive. halo 3 gives you so much more and with great graphics. halo 3 will definitely sell more
    Fanboys surely do come creepin from under rocks dont they?

My question is, why would you compare a shooting game to a fighting game?

Sales we can compare, not the game
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel

Ooo, Nice move.. really there have been so many fighting games and so many shooter games.. If anything more fighting games.. Actually way more fighting games.. But really I love ONLINE in anygame.. I mean.. Absolutly everygame.. It's always a super bonus to play, But i've been playing SSBM for about 2 years now.. And actaully i've been playing just about once aday i am so addicted to the game.. I've never gotten tired of it.. I know it's hard to beleive but I just love that game so much.. Controls so responsive.. It drives me nuts.. I just think that HALO gameplay is so repetitive also I mean.. What different is it from anyother XBOX shooter O-o.. i know there are items vehicles and crud.. But really You are just being able to play as only one character.. And if anything all you really see is a shaking screen and 40% of a gun moving up and down.. But yeah the 360 has it's graphics.., It's always been a big discussion.. (GRAPHICS VS GAMEPLAY) But in the end where is the gameplay with no graphics I'll tell you RIGHT WENT PONG WAS MADE BABY.. IT WAS ALL ABOUT GAMEPLAY AND CONTROL.. D<

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    Halo isn't like OMG I CAN PLAY THIS FOREVER AND NOT GET BORED. also smash brothers has been reserved by alot of people. meaning those people will get other friends to play it / buy it. and then they will go online/in real life and do the same. and the same. and the same. and the same. it just matters who likes it. its the same with every game, including halo.
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Ssbb Will Always Win D<

3;...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel

Exactly! the 2 games are completly differnt>!

thanks demonflair for the awsome sig

Member #
    Friends
    To me Halo 3 wins Hands Down, but SSBB is the best game for the Nintendo Series

(My opinion)
    KryKidd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads