LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 490 of 859 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 500 540 590 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 8587
  1. #4891
    Don't insult Ratchet wizkid0111's Avatar
    Member #
    10395
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    67
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3465-6548-9294-0931
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicB
    So humanity said that you said Zelda was in TP? I think you're just replacing Cyan's name with humanity's so you don't get bashed.

    If you're going to hate the human race, do it properly!
    Well Cyan was the one that instigated that but if it wasn't for the stupidity of those around me, I wouldn't have gone off, so to speak. There are multiple ways to hate the human race 'properly.'

    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicB
    I still hold to this because Zero Suit Samus's Final Smash is turning back into Fusion Suit Samus, which is available as a color-swap.
    Where did you find that out at?
    Last edited by wizkid0111; 12-24-2007 at 05:54 PM.
    GH3 name: Sumi
    GH3 fc: 68268044599

    A Proud Supporter Of Sonic FTW!!!!!

    Ha Ha. Take that Mario.
    (FYI: That is all one image just merged together)

  2. #4892
    Shmunior Member Chewy's Avatar
    Member #
    20268
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    798
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4482-2919-0549-8845
    I think sheik will definitely still be in.

    Why else would he not update any info on Zelda? He wants people too keep wondering and going back to the site.
    You want to sit down but you sold your chair.
    So you just stand there.

    Xbox Live Gamertag: RizGiz

  3. #4893
    Status: Idle AtomicB's Avatar
    Member #
    34052
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my room. Working on project E-vile.
    Posts
    944
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Quote Originally Posted by wizkid0111
    Well Cyan was the one that instigated that but if it wasn't for the stupidity of those around me, I wouldn't have gone off, so to speak. There are multiple ways to hate the human race 'properly.'
    But you completely brought in the human race into an argument that had nothing to do with it.

    And don't get me wrong, humans are stupid, but I think it varies more from person to person. You can't generalize like that.

    Oh. And it's just a game.

    Quote Originally Posted by wizkid0111
    Where did you find that out at?
    There was this little event called E-4-All. Maybe you've heard of it.
    Why do you doubt me? What reason would I have to lie? Trust me, I know what I'm ta-...

    Saimin! Yay! I'ma going to go eat! Stupid argument, anyways.
    GAME OVER

  4. #4894
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by wizkid0111
    God F****** Damn. Are you that stupid.
    Did I ever say zelda was the twilight princess.
    I believe you did
    NO. Never. Not At All.
    Um yes you did
    How stupid can humanity get. I'm getting fed up with the stupidity of people. (Not going off at you Cyan. I'm going off on humanity)
    Actually, you were going off at me...You said if im that damn stupid at the beggining of the post!
    I was talking about the design of Zelda. That's the design from TP which is why Sheik wouldn't be tied to Zelda because Sheik was never in TP.
    Now why didnt you say that in the other post....if you said that, this argument would have never came about


    Originally Posted by wizkid0111
    I'm betting Sheik won't be in eihter because Zelda is TP Zelda and Shiek was never even mentioned in TP. They might make Sheik character by herself but I doubt that due to has she resembles ZS Samus, like AtomicB said.
    Really??

    It seems pretty much to me that that is what you meant...
    Last edited by CyanRussel; 12-24-2007 at 06:42 PM.
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

    My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:



  5. #4895
    Status: Idle AtomicB's Avatar
    Member #
    34052
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my room. Working on project E-vile.
    Posts
    944
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    Quote Originally Posted by wizkid0111
    God F****** Damn. Are you that stupid. I believe you did Um yes you did Actually, you were going off at me...You said if im that damn stupid at the beggining of the post! Now why didnt you say that in the other post....if you said that, this argument would have never came about


    Really??

    It seems pretty much to me that that is what you meant...

    I don't think he wasn't saying Zelda was the Twilight Princess.
    I think he said Zelda was the Twilight Princess version of Zelda.

    I'm betting Sheik won't be in eihter because Zelda is TP Zelda and Shiek was never even mentioned in TP.
    See? All one sentence.
    Last edited by AtomicB; 12-24-2007 at 06:46 PM.
    GAME OVER

  6. #4896
    Status: Idle AtomicB's Avatar
    Member #
    34052
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my room. Working on project E-vile.
    Posts
    944
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    [QUOTE=CyanRussel]
    Quote Originally Posted by wizkid0111
    God F****** Damn. Are you that stupid. I believe you did Um yes you did Actually, you were going off at me...You said if im that damn stupid at the beggining of the post! Now why didnt you say that in the other post....if you said that, this argument would have never came about


    Really??

    It seems pretty much to me that that is what you meant...

    I think he wasn't saying Zelda was the Twilight Princess.
    I think he said Zelda was the Twilight Princess version of Zelda.

    I'm betting Sheik won't be in eihter because Zelda is TP Zelda and Shiek was never even mentioned in TP.
    See. it's all one sentence.
    GAME OVER

  7. #4897
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Edit: We can get over this i believe


    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicB

    I think he wasn't saying Zelda was the Twilight Princess.
    I think he said Zelda was the Twilight Princess version of Zelda.



    See. it's all one sentence.
    Thankyou
    Last edited by CyanRussel; 12-24-2007 at 06:47 PM.
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

    My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:



  8. #4898
    WiiChat Member Druidan's Avatar
    Member #
    33536
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    278
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7439-8958-0815-9629
    The last four pages of this thread make my head hurt almost as much as the idea that only Wario will have a costume

    I'm a rather intelligent individual who has the bad habit of doing rather unintelligent things...
    Wii Code: 7439-8958-0815-9629
    Brawl FC: 1246-8378-0580
    Brawl Name: Druidn

  9. #4899
    Don't insult Ratchet wizkid0111's Avatar
    Member #
    10395
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    67
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3465-6548-9294-0931
    Cyan do you have selective reading syndrome because you failed to read the word that was after because zelda is the tp. The word that came after that was Zelda so the full thing would look like this. Because Zelda is the TP Zelda which means I did not say Zelda wasa the TP.
    GH3 name: Sumi
    GH3 fc: 68268044599

    A Proud Supporter Of Sonic FTW!!!!!

    Ha Ha. Take that Mario.
    (FYI: That is all one image just merged together)

  10. #4900
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by wizkid0111
    Cyan do you have selective reading syndrome because you failed to read the word that was after because zelda is the tp. The word that came after that was Zelda so the full thing would look like this. Because Zelda is the TP Zelda which means I did not say Zelda wasa the TP.
    Oooo, lil o me....or are you sure its not you adding and removing words....well lets take out removing and just say your adding words.

    *Speak for yourself*

    Quote Originally Posted by wizkid0111
    I'm betting Sheik won't be in eihter because Zelda is TP Zelda and Shiek was never even mentioned in TP. They might make Sheik character by herself but I doubt that due to has she resembles ZS Samus, like AtomicB said.
    Which is wrong...Zelda is not Twilight Princess (TP)... MIDNA IS...JACK-OFF

    which means I did not say YOU DID SAY Zelda wasa was the TP.
    Last edited by CyanRussel; 12-24-2007 at 06:58 PM.
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

    My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:



Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

imagefap kid icarus
,
kid icarus imagefap
,
kid icarus palutena porn pics
,
kid icarus porn
,
kid icarus porn images
,

kid icarus porn pics

,

kid icarus porn pictures

,
lady palutena naked
,

lady palutena nude

,

lady palutena porn

,
palutena naked
,
palutena porn pics
Click on a term to search for related topics.