LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Wiichat Member nic7's Avatar
    Member #
    1061
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Iowa, America
    Posts
    2,295
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    I'm not sure where you got the random percentages from. But, I'd would say the percentage of actually getting a brawl demo are around 5-10%. We will probably get some sort of channel like Metroid did, along with the original Smash Bros. from the vc. Which wouldn't at all disappoint me....

    But, far more important then a brawl demo, would be hard drive support. I would even buy one if nintendo forced us to buy one of theirs. I'd probably expect 8+ gigs on it too. Which would be excellent.


    Thanks Star Striker for the sig.


    Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes


  2. Ads


  3. #12
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by nic7
    I'm not sure where you got the random percentages from. But, I'd would say the percentage of actually getting a brawl demo are around 5-10%. We will probably get some sort of channel like Metroid did, along with the original Smash Bros. from the vc. Which wouldn't at all disappoint me....

    But, far more important then a brawl demo, would be hard drive support. I would even buy one if nintendo forced us to buy one of theirs. I'd probably expect 8+ gigs on it too. Which would be excellent.
    External hard drives FTW. Chances of it actually happening FTL.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  4. #13
    Wii > Xbox360 +PS3 laderer5's Avatar
    Member #
    17409
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    1,538
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6636-1630-0874-1365
    ya its around 5% chance of getting a demo...

    Think about it. If metroid Prime 3 didnt get a demo then why would Brawl?
    Im almost positive that brawl will just get a video channel like Metriod did.
    Arguing Over The Internet Is Like Participating In The Special Olympics, Even If You Win You Are Still Retarded.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    2320-5790-2320

    Mario Strikers friend code:
    494028-363289

  5. #14
    Wiichat Member nic7's Avatar
    Member #
    1061
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Iowa, America
    Posts
    2,295
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Yeah, I don't know what to expect anymore. I mean usually when a company refuses to deny rumors usually the rumor is true. That's why Sonic is in Brawl. That's why there will eventually be headset support. That's why I'm thinking we will eventually see a hard drive...

    Well, I guess, if there isn't a hard drive, at the very least, they can fix this whole debacle with SD cards. If an SD card is entered, the VC games on it should go directly to the Wii Channel Interface without having to do anything but just stare at the screen after entering the card. You should be able to save right to the SD cards and you should be able to use them more for music and such.


    Thanks Star Striker for the sig.


    Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes


  6. #15
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by laderer5
    Think about it. If metroid Prime 3 didnt get a demo then why would Brawl?
    You're comparing Corruption with Brawl? Haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by nic7
    Yeah, I don't know what to expect anymore. I mean usually when a company refuses to deny rumors usually the rumor is true. That's why Sonic is in Brawl. That's why there will eventually be headset support. That's why I'm thinking we will eventually see a hard drive...

    Well, I guess, if there isn't a hard drive, at the very least, they can fix this whole debacle with SD cards. If an SD card is entered, the VC games on it should go directly to the Wii Channel Interface without having to do anything but just stare at the screen after entering the card. You should be able to save right to the SD cards and you should be able to use them more for music and such.
    Agreed.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  7. #16
    Wii > Xbox360 +PS3 laderer5's Avatar
    Member #
    17409
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    1,538
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6636-1630-0874-1365
    The reason VC games arent saved onto Sd cards is because hackers will use the games and inport them onto their computers and eventually learn how to backtrack and steal all the VC games on the shop chanel and eventually hack the entire wii itself.
    Arguing Over The Internet Is Like Participating In The Special Olympics, Even If You Win You Are Still Retarded.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    2320-5790-2320

    Mario Strikers friend code:
    494028-363289

  8. #17
    Wiichat Member nic7's Avatar
    Member #
    1061
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Iowa, America
    Posts
    2,295
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    You can save vc games onto sd cards, can't you? I mean, i've never done it myself, but I'm pretty sure I read Matt Cassimina (No way I spelled that right) say that he had done it.


    Thanks Star Striker for the sig.


    Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes


  9. #18
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I didn't think it was possible. If you find a link though, I'd like to know. If it is possible, then I'm sure it involves some sort of modding your Wii, therefore voiding your warranty, which I'm not willing to do.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  10. #19
    Wiichat Member nic7's Avatar
    Member #
    1061
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Iowa, America
    Posts
    2,295
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    I can't find the link. I must have imagined it or something..


    Thanks Star Striker for the sig.


    Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes


  11. #20
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Let down. D: I was getting excited.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

download ssbb codes
,
play ssbb directly from wii internet channel
,
ssbb codes download
,

ssbb demo download

,

ssbb download

,
ssbb download pc
,
ssbb newcomers on wii shop
,
ssbb pc download
,

ssbb pc download free

,
ssbb wii shop channel
,
wii ssbb channel
,
wii super smash bros demo download
Click on a term to search for related topics.