LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6636-1630-0874-1365
    Ya i just sent them an email saying how dissapointed their fans will be if it is being pushed back cause reggie confirmed it for Dec 3rd. and on the offcial website.
    Arguing Over The Internet Is Like Participating In The Special Olympics, Even If You Win You Are Still Retarded.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    2320-5790-2320

Mario Strikers friend code:
    494028-363289

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2808-0927-1557-0457
    http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/info/info01.html

Yea remember this...no way they can change the date...no way...

Brawl Friend Code
    2406-4799-0198
    If you add me make sure you PM me so we can play

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedelkin10
    God it's turning into a 50/50 and im litterally going to send Hal labs a Email about how sad i am, And the TBD is gone on the american ver... x-x.. This makes me so mad, I would RATHER have it come out on DEC 3rd than have sonic.. I think they put in sonic today because they were trying to give us a present to say "We're sorry.. Hope you like this instead..." I MEAN GOSH DX

I mean i feel like the biggest SuperSmashBros. Fans of all time, I warship this game and it just hurts my feelings, This is practially the only game i want for my Wii, And it's mainly one of the reasons i bought my Wii..

;.;

yet you don't know that hal labs is not developing it?

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    2808-0927-1557-0457
    Ok I siad this in another thread...but I believe it makes much sense

Quote Originally Posted by Marioman
    It has come to my attention that many people and websites are saying that Brawl is going to be delayed yet again, but the only reason of this is becuase Japan got it's release date set for the 24th. Well for most of you that didn't know...JAPAN NEVER HAD A SET RELEASE DATE. It has allways said either TBD or December 31,2007 which technically means that the date hasn't been set. Brawlers hear me out...Brawl will not be delayed they allready announced the date for sure... just check this link http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/info/info01.html
    This is just another one of those before-hand surprises that cause us to think much deeper than we actually should. No need to worry...Brawl is coming...and soon too.

Brawl Friend Code
    2406-4799-0198
    If you add me make sure you PM me so we can play

Member #
    Friends
    Hmmm....if it does get delayed, Sakurai will have to retool his update schedule, will he not? There would be a bit more time until the release.

And for those who think more characters can get in....I suppose it's plausible IF and only IF they were REALLY close a character done, but weren't going to finish it. They are not going to make an entirely new character. They don't have enough time. But as I said, I suppose they could complete a character they scrapped, but I doubt it.

And sadly, I fear Brawl has been delayed. As many pointed out, they changed the release date to "TBD". Not a good omen. But if they do get in some touch up work, maybe get a few things completed they weren't going to get before, it's probably worth it.

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedelkin10
    God it's turning into a 50/50 and im litterally going to send Hal labs a Email about how sad i am, And the TBD is gone on the american ver... x-x.. This makes me so mad, I would RATHER have it come out on DEC 3rd than have sonic.. I think they put in sonic today because they were trying to give us a present to say "We're sorry.. Hope you like this instead..." I MEAN GOSH DX

I mean i feel like the biggest SuperSmashBros. Fans of all time, I warship this game and it just hurts my feelings, This is practially the only game i want for my Wii, And it's mainly one of the reasons i bought my Wii..

;.;

Sora Ltd.

I agree with Marioman. Jpn never had a date only NA and the update with the NA date is still there just not all of the other dates.
    Last edited by Monsteroids; 10-10-2007 at 11:14 PM.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    6945-1657-3955-2410
    It has come to my attention that many people and websites are saying that Brawl is going to be delayed yet again, but the only reason of this is becuase Japan got it's release date set for the 24th. Well for most of you that didn't know...JAPAN NEVER HAD A SET RELEASE DATE. It has allways said either TBD or December 31,2007 which technically means that the date hasn't been set. Brawlers hear me out...Brawl will not be delayed they allready announced the date for sure... just check this link http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/info/info01.html
    This is just another one of those before-hand surprises that cause us to think much deeper than we actually should. No need to worry...Brawl is coming...and soon too.
    actually they did it was november 22
    Send PM before addingXD.
    Currently Playing: COD4, (Spot Reserved for SSBB)
    Recently Beat:
    Currently Watching: Naruto, Bleach

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryC
    actually they did it was november 22
    Whered you hear that... I don't trust ya otherwise. Anyway not everywhere has a set date and I never heard of Nov. 22nd. If delayed it shouldn't be for long. The date WAS ANNOUNCED at E3. Dec 3 They'll prolly still try to get it out by the holidays ppl.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    ...Horrible.

Smash Release Date Confirmed
    Nintendo sets a US release date for Brawl's 2008 launch.
    by Bozon

October 11, 2007 - After Nintendo's Japan announcement of the delay of Smash Bros. Brawl, American gamers instantly began speculating the meaning of that announcement for the US release of Nintendo's battler. Just moments ago at Nintendo's media summit in San Francisco, CA, vice president of marketing and corporate communications George Harrison has confirmed that the game will be getting a delay in the US as well, hitting stores on Sunday, February 10 of 2008.

While this delay is of course disappointing for the hardcore crowd, who have been dead set on getting a taste of Brawl in 2007, Harrison remained extremely optimistic on the subject, mentioning Sonic's involvement in the game, the attempt by Nintendo to reach out to top characters from around the gaming industry, and the mysterious comments Iwata made less than 24 hours ago, stating that Smash would allow gamers to share content with each other both online and off. As expected, there's still more to the Smash story than we know.

Our Smash Bros. Brawl coverage will continue throughout the day, including media and hands-on impressions, so be sure to check back soon for more updates on Nintendo's fan-favorite fighter.

Credit: ign.com

Member #
    Friends
    Well, that sucks. This sucks a lot. And a month isn't hardly enough time to add anything new btw. They're just finishing up the last touches. Ug

Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads