Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    excuse me, i'm a noob zxzxander's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8948-4335-1246-9575
    "but please understand that the extra development time will enable us to make the game the best it can be. It is my earnest hope that you will all be enjoying this game for many years, and we are all working very hard toward that goal."

bullsh*it

Member #
    Friends
    6945-1657-3955-2410
    Im more pissed about
    we have had to delay the launch of Super Smash Bros. Brawl by just a little bit—it will now be launching on February 10th in the Americas

LITTLE BIT HUH
    Send PM before addingXD.
    Currently Playing: COD4, (Spot Reserved for SSBB)
    Recently Beat:
    Currently Watching: Naruto, Bleach

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by White Knight
    Except it's not their biggest game, Galaxy is.
    Not true, this is there biggest game. This game will top Mario Galaxy easily I believe and Mario Kart Wii is in no competition. I really hope Mario Kart is good. I feel that Nintendo has their heads so wrapped around screwin there fans over with SSBB that Mario Kart isn't getting all the attention it needs.

Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com

Member #
    Friends
    6945-1657-3955-2410
    I expect Mario Kart to come out in summer 2008 if they delay each major game like this
    Send PM before addingXD.
    Currently Playing: COD4, (Spot Reserved for SSBB)
    Recently Beat:
    Currently Watching: Naruto, Bleach

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper
    I got my wii one week ago. I thought to myself, "hey, ssbb is comming dec. 3, I better get a wii before it's sold out." The only reason I didn't by a wii on the release date was so I could buy a colored wii, which comes out in januray I think.
    No colored Wiis have been announced.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by White Knight
    Except it's not their biggest game, Galaxy is.

...lolwut?
    The biggest game is the game that most people want. SSBB IS the game that most Wii owners are looking forward to. SMG is also looked forward to, but it just couldnt stand up to SSBB hype. Anyway, the hype is now over.

Nintendo really knows how to screw things over, and this will not help them in the future.

AND,
    WTF? Colored Wii's? lol?
    Last edited by SoUL; 10-12-2007 at 09:12 AM.

Riku 4 Brawl. KTHX!
    www.myspace.com/the_souless
    I'm such a myspace freak... XD
    SSBB friend code
    5069-3586-4611
    A D D M E ! !

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed
    You all should know that this is NOT acceptable. If the game wasn't ready for release when they SAID it was, they shouldnt have a website solely dedicated to DAILY UPDATES! They hyped the hell out of this game, promised everything, then let us down......AGAIN! We have every right to be pissed. Nintendo needs to get it's head out of it's ass and realize what they are doing to their true fans. This WAS supposed to be a launch game, in 2006. I was so pissed I wrote a letter to Nintendo, and I will post it here, so you know how a true Nintendo fan feels about this slap in his face.
    Whatever random joe-nobody who's in charge of reading their email would only get about 2 sentences into your rant before deleting it.

If you want them to listen then be polite and to the point. Five or six sentences at most.

And just remember that software development on a project of this magnitude is incredibly complicated. They do their best to predict a completion date, but there are a million and one things that can go wrong. And it's worse when you throw in localization to other countries.

excuse me, i'm a noob zxzxander's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8948-4335-1246-9575
    ..... :(

Member #
    Friends
    5181-5093-6007-8440
    wow that is a big delay. maybe they are planning something with the wii that needs to get attention.
    I accept wii friends, just pm me before you add me

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    Whatever random joe-nobody who's in charge of reading their email would only get about 2 sentences into your rant before deleting it.

If you want them to listen then be polite and to the point. Five or six sentences at most.

And just remember that software development on a project of this magnitude is incredibly complicated. They do their best to predict a completion date, but there are a million and one things that can go wrong. And it's worse when you throw in localization to other countries.
    That's not really true. 5 or 6 sentences cannot even begin to fully contain the level of disappointment that we Nintendo fans feel, atleast many of us feel. I have written lengthy letters to Nintendo before and received satisfactory responses. I wrote them a huge letter a couple years ago about the "kiddie" design/layout of Nintendo.com and how it was only furthering people's perceptions of what kind of company they were. Within days it had been changed to the more "mature" professional design they have now. Not saying I was fully responsible for that, but sometimes you just really have to let people HAVE IT. And they need to know that when they disrespect people, sometimes polite little compact messages don't let them understand what it feels like.
    My point was, it was supposed to be a LAUNCH TITLE - 2006. It must have been somewhat near completion before then to even say that it could have been a launch title. Then, to delay it by over AN ENTIRE YEAR.....gives them more than enough time to clear up any of the "million and one things that can go wrong".
    I don't buy it. I know this was a decision about money, as most things are. $$$MONEY$$$. The time for defending Nintendo's poor decisions are over.
    WWW.WEARETHEKEY.NET
    WEARETHEKEY.FREEFORUMS.ORG

Come join and help the world Evolve!

BRAWL CODE - 3265-4747-0770
    Wii Console - 2504-6852-5346-7730

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads