LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 257
  1. #121
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii....
    To The Wario Guy

    THIS THREAD HAS WEBS WITH DEAD SPIDERS AROUND. WE BEST GROUP UP AND CLEAN THIS THREAD UP. Y ISN'T ANYBODY POSTING HERE. THIS IS GAYER THEN GAY. CAN ATLEAST ONE PERSON POST HERE. I'M SERIOUSLY SERIOUS ABOUT BEING SERIOUSE...... SERIOUSLY.
    To be SERIOUS with YOU....this post was SERIOUSLY not NEEDED..I mean SERIOUSLY!
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

    My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:



  2. #122
    Is A Diddy Kong User. Fire Flower's Avatar
    Member #
    24018
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    London Ontario
    Posts
    884
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2617-4361-9813-7619
    Are you serious?



    This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.


  3. #123
    Super Geek Shadowking's Avatar
    Member #
    30149
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,010
    Friends
    17
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    LemonMan, that was out of the blue and uncalled for...and Cyan, don't worry about that anymore, that guy's finally been banned from what I've heard ^_^


    Spoiler Alert!


  4. #124
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S.
    LemonMan, that was out of the blue and uncalled for...and Cyan, don't worry about that anymore, that guy's finally been banned from what I've heard ^_^
    Oh, its about time....i dont know whos more annoying....Wii or AndrewGuy....it hard to choose

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Flower
    Are you serious?
    If you read my post wisely and correctly....you'd know.
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

    My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:



  5. #125
    Is A Diddy Kong User. Fire Flower's Avatar
    Member #
    24018
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    London Ontario
    Posts
    884
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2617-4361-9813-7619
    I was joking.

    Joke
    Something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.
    2. Something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.
    3. A matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.
    4. Something that does not present the expected challenge; something very easy: The test was a joke for the whole class
    Sarcasm
    A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
    A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt ( AKA Wii... ) of contempt or ridicule.
    Anyways, the creator of this thread has not been online for a while. Hopefully he will be back for the load of videos on japans release.



    This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.


  6. #126
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Flower
    I was joking.

    Joke

    Something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.
    2. Something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.
    3. A matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.
    4. Something that does not present the expected challenge; something very easy: The test was a joke for the whole class
    Sarcasm
    A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
    A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt ( AKA Wii... ) of contempt or ridicule.



    Anyways, the creator of this thread has not been online for a while. Hopefully he will be back for the load of videos on japans release.
    All that CRAP you wrote on that Quote was UN-NEEDED...next time...wrap your jokes in a sarcasm tag!!
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

    My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:



  7. #127
    WiiChat Member sorabrawl's Avatar
    Member #
    37267
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    676
    Friends
    15
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2222-2222-2222-2222
    please go back into subject
    now i saw Advance Wars in one of demonstrations in e for all on gamestop
    how did that game sell and who was that by?

  8. #128
    Super Geek Shadowking's Avatar
    Member #
    30149
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,010
    Friends
    17
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Haha, I love you said "let's get back on topic" and then said something totally unrelated! XD

    And Cyan and FF, chillax...=P


    Spoiler Alert!


  9. #129
    the best kid! samXcor3's Avatar
    Member #
    34872
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,457
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S.
    Haha, I love you said "let's get back on topic" and then said something totally unrelated! XD

    And Cyan and FF, chillax...=P
    actually if youre referring to the guy above you it was on topic because he was talking about advance wars which was in a video.

    it sold really well to RTS enthusiasts and i think it might actually be first or second party.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

    thanks to idjut for the sig!

  10. #130
    Is A Diddy Kong User. Fire Flower's Avatar
    Member #
    24018
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    London Ontario
    Posts
    884
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2617-4361-9813-7619
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    All that CRAP you wrote on that Quote was UN-NEEDED...next time...wrap your jokes in a sarcasm tag!!
    [FIREFLOWER][REPLY]I didn't write that
    It was from Dictionary.com. I don't have that much time on my hands. Anyways, I am sorry if you misread my post but I don't see why I have too put
    sacasm tags around them. Anyways, Wii.. is gone so we dont have too litsen too him anymore. I have too admit though, this thread is hitting rock bottom. [/FIREFLOWER][/REPLY]



    This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

metaknightvssonic

Click on a term to search for related topics.