2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii....
    To The Wario Guy

THIS THREAD HAS WEBS WITH DEAD SPIDERS AROUND. WE BEST GROUP UP AND CLEAN THIS THREAD UP. Y ISN'T ANYBODY POSTING HERE. THIS IS GAYER THEN GAY. CAN ATLEAST ONE PERSON POST HERE. I'M SERIOUSLY SERIOUS ABOUT BEING SERIOUSE...... SERIOUSLY.
    To be SERIOUS with YOU....this post was SERIOUSLY not NEEDED..I mean SERIOUSLY!
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Is A Diddy Kong User. Fire Flower's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2617-4361-9813-7619
    Are you serious?

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Member #
    Friends
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    LemonMan, that was out of the blue and uncalled for...and Cyan, don't worry about that anymore, that guy's finally been banned from what I've heard ^_^

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S.
    LemonMan, that was out of the blue and uncalled for...and Cyan, don't worry about that anymore, that guy's finally been banned from what I've heard ^_^
    Oh, its about time....i dont know whos more annoying....Wii or AndrewGuy....it hard to choose

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Flower
    Are you serious?
    If you read my post wisely and correctly....you'd know.
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    2617-4361-9813-7619
    I was joking.

Joke
    Something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.
    2. Something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.
    3. A matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.
    4. Something that does not present the expected challenge; something very easy: The test was a joke for the whole class
    Sarcasm
    A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
    A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt ( AKA Wii... ) of contempt or ridicule.
    Anyways, the creator of this thread has not been online for a while. Hopefully he will be back for the load of videos on japans release.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Flower
    I was joking.

Joke

Something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.
    2. Something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.
    3. A matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.
    4. Something that does not present the expected challenge; something very easy: The test was a joke for the whole class
    Sarcasm
    A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
    A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt ( AKA Wii... ) of contempt or ridicule.

Anyways, the creator of this thread has not been online for a while. Hopefully he will be back for the load of videos on japans release.
    All that CRAP you wrote on that Quote was UN-NEEDED...next time...wrap your jokes in a sarcasm tag!!

Member #
    Friends
    2222-2222-2222-2222
    please go back into subject
    now i saw Advance Wars in one of demonstrations in e for all on gamestop
    how did that game sell and who was that by?

Member #
    Friends
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Haha, I love you said "let's get back on topic" and then said something totally unrelated! XD

And Cyan and FF, chillax...=P

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S.
    Haha, I love you said "let's get back on topic" and then said something totally unrelated! XD

And Cyan and FF, chillax...=P
    actually if youre referring to the guy above you it was on topic because he was talking about advance wars which was in a video.

it sold really well to RTS enthusiasts and i think it might actually be first or second party.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Member #
    Friends
    2617-4361-9813-7619
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    All that CRAP you wrote on that Quote was UN-NEEDED...next time...wrap your jokes in a sarcasm tag!!
    [FIREFLOWER][REPLY]I didn't write that
    It was from Dictionary.com. I don't have that much time on my hands. Anyways, I am sorry if you misread my post but I don't see why I have too put
    sacasm tags around them. Anyways, Wii.. is gone so we dont have too litsen too him anymore. I have too admit though, this thread is hitting rock bottom. [/FIREFLOWER][/REPLY]

Ads