Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6760-4137-2833-7556
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    you seemed to miss my phrase s ' lol 100 seems more reasonable than 30"

i did not use the word 'around',

iif it makes you feel better, both i and jesus forgives you
    Yes I am fully aware of what you said.. but in case you didn't notice, you wrote that in response to my original statement that did in fact use the word "around."

..and it does make me feel better to know that I have earned not only your forgiveness, but Jesus' as well. What crushes my heart is the fact that you don't know how to spell the word, "if."

Official SSBB Soundtrack Thread (with links!):
    http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-b...-spoilers.html

Brawl FC: 5155-2608-6428
    Only add me if you are located near the Ohio area. PM me so I know to add you back.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    is that how you spell it?

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    6760-4137-2833-7556
    Yes.. surprisingly, contrary to what most 4 year olds believe, the word "if" only has one "i". But unfortunately, I can't expect you to know that..

Anyway, back on topic.. Vedelkin, could you repost that image without the editing?
    Last edited by naisatoh; 10-12-2007 at 10:50 PM.

Official SSBB Soundtrack Thread (with links!):
    http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-b...-spoilers.html

Brawl FC: 5155-2608-6428
    Only add me if you are located near the Ohio area. PM me so I know to add you back.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_yayo
    oh goodness, sovieto and mysims do u even read before u reply? 1st off i said it was my supervisor, not FRIEND, my supe is like 35 years old, he's not a gamer, he dosent even have a clue what smash bros is, thats why its funny that he was rite about snake despite we already knew he was in there, but was also rite on sonic being in it, and the delay, dont tell me about "everyone figured yada yada yada" and "this is a waste of time" crap, u need to show some repsect or not post at all, i get tired of sittin back reading your rude replys for no reason, like you're always offended by somethings someone does, grow up, and if you are past 21, grow up so more. and i didnt say i believe anything, you're iggnorant for that ridiculous comment, both of you.

edit: and apparently you aren't aware that nintendo did have a connference a while before this. and to educate you a a bit on my job, supervisors of depts every 3 months have to attend a bestbuy meeting where they talk about new release, new products, etc. so they can be trained and know what they talking about. my statement before is just something he brought back from this meeting.
    so we get one thing wrong which was his relationship to you and were wrong. no, youre a liar, give up, tell me why the media wasnt there, tell me why it hasnt been leaked. TELL ME, why they would have a nintendo conference and not just send out a memo to all the supervisors or something more believable.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads