LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    look in this vid http://gamevideos.com/video/id/15422
    Dk has some armor on, like in that apes movie. so we do have costumes. Jay found the video.

formerly known as wii-fi

2. Ads

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    ^I did read that quote and assumed that Link had simply taken a black color change.

There is nothing unique about Dark Link except color, which is why he could be integrated.
    True, that. However, I think they'll be adding new costumes, considering they have 2+ months to get this shit done. I mean honestly, Nintendo owes it to themselves to make one of the greatest games in history. The little things count too. Ammirite?

I do understand your position on this though, LevesqueIsKing.
    Last edited by ssbb_lover; 10-12-2007 at 07:38 PM.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    they have, dks armor is a dif costume. unless it's something else. maybe link has another costume as well.

formerly known as wii-fi

Member #
    Friends
    You have to remember that the game shown was a demo. Sakurai i'm sure was careful in what he put in item, character, stage, pokeball, AT, and costume wise. I don't think that he wanted to get rid of characters like roy, pichu, and doctor mario with alt costume at a private conference in japan. It's probaly just to mean for him. My guess is the only way we'll know if they got cut is when all of the dojo characters have been announced.

But I did hear that in one vid that pikachu had a costume change that used pichu's goggles.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    im' personally glad....yeah they'll do it for some characters(dark link, blood falcon, the obvious ones) but i would ratehr have more characters(clones) than different costumes

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Playing is Believing blankconnection's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7027-9716-3519-4570
    who cares

If I my post helped you click on the GREEN MUSHROOM .....wait nevermind choose for yourself

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by balrogs.pa
    remember king(or should i call you leve? hmm..) That was only a demo. Now since their having extra time. their probably going to look into suggestions like this to see if its possible. now they might include a shop where you can buy trophies and stickers. their is a small chance they will do that. but mabye they might make the costumes just for looks, and not for you know. diffrent abilities. causing different FSA's
    haha, the man of a thousand names. yes, I too am hoping that Sakurai purposefully stopped them from changing costumes, its the only strand of hope we have. However, why would he take the time to allow the characters to change colors then? Doesn't make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by blankconnection
    what would make you think that they were supposed to have costumes, and mario can switch to luigi.
    It would look cool, much better than changing tints. Why the hell would Mario have a Luigi costume? I don't appreciate your last comment either, so either provide to the thread or gtfo.
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    True, that. However, I think they'll be adding new costumes, considering they have 2+ months to get this shit done. I mean honestly, Nintendo owes it to themselves to make one of the greatest games in history. The little things count too. Ammirite?

I do understand your position on this though, LevesqueIsKing.
    Thanks. I've heard quite a bit about you. Are you back to stay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii-Fi
    they have, dks armor is a dif costume. unless it's something else. maybe link has another costume as well.
    He isn't wearing anything, he's simply a different color. White, or Pink maybe? Sorry, I'm color blind.
    Last edited by LevesqueIsKing; 10-13-2007 at 05:57 PM.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    Thanks. I've heard quite a bit about you. Are you back to stay?
    Probably the best answer for that is "hopefully". I can't really promise more than that because I have a really busy schedule this year, but I hope to stay. "I'm staying lik 4evar" would be the ideal answer, but you know.

[/offtopic]

Erm...I love SSBB.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Ads