LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    ya, i definetly believed this. didn't realize you had insight into my head. damn, why do people take everything they hear so seriously?
    No way man, I was laughing and being casual when I wrote that post, but the damn internet doesn't let me show that..

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    6945-1657-3955-2410
    No way man, I was laughing and being casual when I wrote that post, but the damn internet doesn't let me show that..
    Nice.
    Send PM before addingXD.
    Currently Playing: COD4, (Spot Reserved for SSBB)
    Recently Beat:
    Currently Watching: Naruto, Bleach

Member #
    Friends
    2808-0927-1557-0457
    Hahahaha Thats Hilarious....and Some Of You Fell For It Too!
    Brawl Friend Code
    2406-4799-0198
    If you add me make sure you PM me so we can play

Just some black guy... Thegamerfan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    let's recap: earlier this week, it was confirmed that Bungie and Microsoft are splitting ways, correct?
    Bungie calls Nintendo and says let's put Master Chief in the game because we're pissed at Microsoft.

Nintendo's like: "**** dude, our game's practically finished. We don't have any time."

Bungie's like: "Just delay it again, we'll teach you how to do awesome online play and voice chat."

Nintendo's like: "Awesome, but can we still have friend codes?"

Bungie's like: "If you want them."

Nintendo's like: "Awesome!"

Bungie: "Awesome."

Bill Gates: "NOT AWESOME!!!"

EDIT: some people, not realizing what sarcasm is, have thought that i actually believed this. while it would be awesome, it is of course, not true.

omg omg omg omg omg.......i no this guy did not just say they are going to put MC in smash....................ROFL IDIOT omg this is the noobiest little kid Fantasy's i herd since a xbox gameboy....onw thing halo and MC belong to microsoft not bungi even if bungi ownd it all i know nintendo would never alow MC on Smash he will be the only american lol......wow this was sooo funny...how could u say this...

i dont think you were being sarcastic untill people ranted on you...or mabey so cuz your post lvl is high so hmmmm....

My SSBB clan...pros only

Member #
    Friends
    2808-0927-1557-0457
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegamerfan
    omg omg omg omg omg.......i no this guy did not just say they are going to put MC in smash....................ROFL IDIOT omg this is the noobiest little kid Fantasy's i herd since a xbox gameboy....onw thing halo and MC belong to microsoft not bungi even if bungi ownd it all i know nintendo would never alow MC on Smash he will be the only american lol......wow this was sooo funny...how could u say this...

i dont think you were being sarcastic untill people ranted on you...or mabey so cuz your post lvl is high so hmmmm....
    Post level has nothing to do with anything...he was kidding form the start...
    Brawl Friend Code
    2406-4799-0198
    If you add me make sure you PM me so we can play

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    The delay is for making the game stronger so I don't snap it in frustraton that Sonic is there.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegamerfan

yeah, its def. his post level being high, wait--what does that have to do with anything?!

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    yeah, its def. his post level being high, wait--what does that have to do with anything?!
    Yes, we high posters aren't sarcastic, at all. Didn't you know that Sovi!? God.
    I love you, Adam.

ssbb fc 4253-3157-3147 MikemasterM1's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Dude i wish master chief in brawl.....
    Here would be his moveset:
    normal attack: punches
    Normal special attack: assault rifle
    Side special attacks: energy sword attacks
    down special attack : throws plasma, normal, incinerationbombs, spike gernade
    Up special attack: gernade jump or jumps shoots rocket launcher down
    shield: bubble shield
    arrival into match: comes from the pod he goes into after the credits of halo 3 on legendary
    Final smash: he goes really fast, jumps at real low gravity, and his assault rifle change into a spartan laser, energy sword changes to a gravity hammer.
    Last edited by MikemasterM1; 10-16-2007 at 07:46 PM.
    Clubs: FFC, YFC, WFC, BFC.

characters i main as: toon link, falco, and pokemon trainer. I'm considering leaving wiichat, pm me a reason to stay.
    Visit my new thread!: http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/56720-...unny-vids.html

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MikemasterM1
    Dude i wish master chief in brawl.....
    Here would be his moveset:
    normal attack: punches
    Normal special attack: assault rifle
    Side special attacks: energy sword attacks
    down special attack : throws plasma, normal, incinerationbombs, spike gernade
    Up special attack: gernade jump or jumps shoots rocket launcher down
    shield: bubble shield
    arrival into match: comes from the pod he goes into after the credits of halo 3 on legendary
    Final smash: he goes really fast, jumps at real low gravity, and his assault rifle change into a spartan laser, energy sword changes to a gravity hammer.
    mind wrapping spoilers around that whole halo 3 legendary ending huge mega spoiler bit?
    btw thats actually a cool and believable move set.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads