LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: E for All

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Alright! This is gonna be a fun weekend! ^_^ And here is our official E for All thread! Hehe!

If you need a sig, feel free to contact me! I love makin em! ^_^
    Okay...so many people have been asking me for sigs lately, I'm a little behind. I'm currently not accepting any requests, don't worry, I'll be back on track in a few days! T_T

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I'm jealous that I won't be able to play Brawl.

Oh well, I'll be more overjoyed when I finally play it this way.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    7536-6815-2039-0080
    i came back from E for all early today, to eat dinner. I can only post this for today, because my mom wants me off my laptop. I will post more tommorow around 7:00 for you guys.

FSA's own!!!!
    and assist trophys are awesome!
    Pit is a weird character. No offence to pit fans, but his moves are awkward.

Brawl FC : 2750-0757-1719
    Brawl NickName : KEVIN

PM me if you add me

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreked
    This was said by somebody on smashboards who played brawl hands on at e for all. He said in a phone interview that wolf is a alt costume for fox. I have no images or videos of this. The second video looks clost but no close enough. This is only a rumor, sort of.

And by numerous hands on impressions wavedashing is out along with wavelanding, brawl is all around slower, l cancelling is automatic, short hopping is out, fast falling is in, bowser is really good he will be top tier most likely, peach is heavier and her d smash is nerfed, fox is seriously nerfed.
    This is incredibly shocking news imo.

Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    Is this even possible? WDing and Landing out? That means air dodging is out...

L cancelling is automatic? I don't even know what this means, because we've seen people hit the ground hard after being hit.

SHORT HOPPING IS OUT!? That is my biggest hit right there, Falcon's game revolves around that.

You could have expected them to even out characters, however.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    Its a whole new game yall. All new moves and terms for them. I guarantee you there is going to be something Nintendo didn intend to do in there..such as wavedashing.

And what do these people know saying Bowser will be top? Those chars are the demo's, theres a ton more. For all we know he might not have even been there.
    My green laser.. Go Nintendo!

My Wii Code : 6547 - 0888 - 4319 - 0033
    My SSBB Code : 3609 - 0863 - 8108

Please feel free to add me, ill reply asap.

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Well of course wave-dashing is out! That was a result of glitches in the physics engine!
    GAME OVER

Member #
    Friends
    I cant wait to go! i have weekend tickets (actually a card) and i hate to go to my dang high school >:/ dude, kotaku said that it is dead there. i guess thats a sad yay :P

I Made this Signature :P

Member #
    Friends
    6170-4390-0177-1675
    man mysims problably had the time of his life i feel good because i saw some of the adventure mode story and gameplay i posted the link to the vids in my other thread even if theres a smash vid section these are too awsome to not get attention

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    why would they remove short jumping, makes no sense, i could understand wave-dashing and what not but short-hopping just made so much more sense...and lik that dosn't mean air-dodging it out, it just means they altered the coding..

i hope the fast falling is really fast, maybe that will somehow cancel the lack of short hop?

i have such terrible experience with bowser in melee, im' just turned off from him, so even if he is top tier i probably won't play as him

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    7536-6815-2039-0080
    well im here to tell you guys some more about E for all.
    At times you were aloud to play brawl, and at some points they picked people to host a little tourney. The people in the tourney got shirts. I wasnt picked unfortunatly... But i still got to have a quick match.
    I played as samus, and my cousin played at pit.
    Samus's final Smash attack is awesome, and zero suit samus is really fast, and the whip is very long, making it easy to attack characters.
    My cousin was having trouble with pit. He said his moves feel awkword.
    There was only 1 assist trophy in our battle. Little Mac. I was kind of mad because i already knew he was an assist, but he was preety cool.
    I think that assist trophys are easy to dodge, with little mac, all that i had to do was jump over him.
    My uncle and cousins didnt want to stand around watching brawl all day (i did) so they promised me that today we can watch brawl for about an hour.

And dont think that your totally missing out. The only thing your missing out on, is playing it. Because theres gonna be a million E for all movies on youtube.
    Sorry but im tired and ill try to post something tommorow same time. (or mabey around 8)

Brawl FC : 2750-0757-1719
    Brawl NickName : KEVIN

PM me if you add me

Ads