LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Welcome to the Good Life Desi_Wii_G's Avatar
    Member #
    32144
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    370
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8914-3870-7184-8437

    2 controllers and one console

    will it be possible to play ssbb with say one wii remote and 1 gamecube controller or sumthin cuz then i can play with alot more of my freinds so yea can anyone answer this plz ty... =)

    Brawl Friend Code:0559-6444-7466
    Name For Brawl: SanMN
    PM Me If You Add Me!


  2. Ads


  3. #2
    WiiChat Member Smaug's Avatar
    Member #
    35808
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    36
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I don't know but I hope so.It would be pretty awesome

  4. #3
    I'm a gun konomaroh's Avatar
    Member #
    8143
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Mt Martha, Australia
    Posts
    226
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    nothing like that has been announced but you will most likely be able to "mix and match"

  5. #4
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I'm going to say no until they confirm that. When you're on the front menu, if you press "start" with the Wiimote, the game automatically switches over to a "Wiimote Format".

    It's a good question, we'll have to wait and see.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  6. #5
    sneaky_squirrel sneaky_squirrel's Avatar
    Member #
    23259
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a tree
    Posts
    27
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1354-5053-5962-5757
    Ummm, obviously you will be able to mix controllers, it may sound weird but it is gonna be posible.

    Guess how bad this sounds(even nintendo wouldn't say that):

    You can have 4 diferent controllers, but you can't mix them, so either get 3 of the same kind or just play with 2 gamecube controllers or your 2 wii remotes *laughs*.

    It is obvious we can mix, and besides if sonic is in (which I love(My first character) by the way) anything is dang posible.
    Pokemon Pearl Friend Code: 5369 6878 7044
    Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3780 61191050

  7. #6
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by sneaky_squirrel
    Ummm, obviously you will be able to mix controllers, it may sound weird but it is gonna be posible.

    Guess how bad this sounds(even nintendo wouldn't say that):

    You can have 4 diferent controllers, but you can't mix them, so either get 3 of the same kind or just play with 2 gamecube controllers or your 2 wii remotes *laughs*.

    It is obvious we can mix, and besides if sonic is in (which I love(My first character) by the way) anything is dang posible.
    Sonic being in it is not that much of a surprise, everyone stop acting as if it's some shock, once-in-a-lifetime thing.

    And it hasn't been confirmed, so you can't say that it's going to be as you say. It's logical, yes, but not confirmed. I need proof.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  8. #7
    Welcome to the Good Life Desi_Wii_G's Avatar
    Member #
    32144
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    370
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8914-3870-7184-8437
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Sonic being in it is not that much of a surprise, everyone stop acting as if it's some shock, once-in-a-lifetime thing.

    And it hasn't been confirmed, so you can't say that it's going to be as you say. It's logical, yes, but not confirmed. I need proof.
    yea sonic is not a big shock but not to be rude or anything but im pretty sure that it is confirmed like if u go on www.gamestop.com and click the wii part there is a big section about brawl and it says its confirmed so yea... ok try not to go off focus people lol even though i just did i really need to be able to mix controllers lol wii motes are expensive im only 15!lol ok ty =)

    Brawl Friend Code:0559-6444-7466
    Name For Brawl: SanMN
    PM Me If You Add Me!


  9. #8
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Desi_Wii_G
    yea sonic is not a big shock but not to be rude or anything but im pretty sure that it is confirmed like if u go on www.gamestop.com and click the wii part there is a big section about brawl and it says its confirmed so yea... ok try not to go off focus people lol even though i just did i really need to be able to mix controllers lol wii motes are expensive im only 15!lol ok ty =)
    And I'm only 14, turning 15 in less than a month. Whoody-doo.

    And don't EVEN link me to Gamestop. That site is a pit of lies. They say anything.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  10. #9
    Welcome to the Good Life Desi_Wii_G's Avatar
    Member #
    32144
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    370
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8914-3870-7184-8437
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    And I'm only 14, turning 15 in less than a month. Whoody-doo.

    And don't EVEN link me to Gamestop. That site is a pit of lies. They say anything.
    well im really 14 turning 15 on november 7 but anyways im pretty sure they r gonna have it if its on the dojo u know wut i mean im not tryin to argue but yea i know sonic is gonna be in it...

    Brawl Friend Code:0559-6444-7466
    Name For Brawl: SanMN
    PM Me If You Add Me!


  11. #10
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Never know, but that's all I'm saying. I want confirmation before I start blurting it out everywhere, unlike someone else...*cough*Gamestop*cough*.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts