Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0990-1391-2473-1732
    It wont be perfect for me...

Including Sonic in the game, is the biggest fail Nintendo Ever done...

Now the title of the game must be Super Smash Brawl... as the current title makes no sense.

Sonic is not originally from Nintendo, so, Sonic is not a bro.... Sonic shouldn't be in the game, and now that the darn furry thing is in the game... the game can't be named Super Smash Bros Brawl...

I'm very disappointed with the Sonic guy... I will purchase the game anyway... but the reals bros games are the ones for the cube and the n64
    Pokemon FC 5240 8584 1640 Name: Fer
    My wife (Ana) is a berry master. I have tons of each berry (1-64). PM

Wi-Fi Wins 212 Loses 18 Draws 2 Random PBR Wins: 188 Loses: 4
    Overall amount of sent eggs: 463

Paste this in you signature if you discourage the act of asking, in posts and signatures, for reputation. Adding reputation should be done purely on the reputation giver's initiative, without prompting from the receivee.

Member #
    Friends
    0990-1391-2473-1732
    There are some characters that I do not like, and I will love to smash (such Birdo, Toad or Kirby) Those guys will be crushed with my Ness/Mario/Pikachu character...

Sonic? He even not deserves that. If due the CPU I must fight him, I will do it... but I won't even bother smashing it.

Btw, sorry for the double post.... I thought I clicked on edit, but I quoted lol
    Pokemon FC 5240 8584 1640 Name: Fer
    My wife (Ana) is a berry master. I have tons of each berry (1-64). PM

Wi-Fi Wins 212 Loses 18 Draws 2 Random PBR Wins: 188 Loses: 4
    Overall amount of sent eggs: 463

Paste this in you signature if you discourage the act of asking, in posts and signatures, for reputation. Adding reputation should be done purely on the reputation giver's initiative, without prompting from the receivee.

Member #
    Friends
    2808-0927-1557-0457
    My perfect game hasn't been created yet...and I don't think it will while I'm alive...but SSBB is gettting pretty close and probably will be my fav so far

Brawl Friend Code
    2406-4799-0198
    If you add me make sure you PM me so we can play

Member #
    Friends
    6352-8868-3020-2426
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagoan
    It wont be perfect for me...

Including Sonic in the game, is the biggest fail Nintendo Ever done...

Now the title of the game must be Super Smash Brawl... as the current title makes no sense.

Sonic is not originally from Nintendo, so, Sonic is not a bro.... Sonic shouldn't be in the game, and now that the darn furry thing is in the game... the game can't be named Super Smash Bros Brawl...

I'm very disappointed with the Sonic guy... I will purchase the game anyway... but the reals bros games are the ones for the cube and the n64
    Quite your crying! Sonic is awesome and deserves to be in Brawl. Who cares if he's not a brother, I mean Zelda's not a brother and Mario's not a brother(lol, see what I did there, I...ahhhhh nevermind)

Well, anyway... Sonic's in and everyone should be praising Nintendo for allowing 3rd party characters in! Brawl is going to Rock

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicB
    Now, I know no game is perfect. There is always something that can be improved, but if you ask me, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is coming pretty darn close.

Sakurai is paying attention to the people! For the first time in history, a developer is actually looking at them.

I mean:
    • Mid-battle Screenshots
    • Replay Game Recordings
    • Wi-Fi Play (Even on Sandbag Stadium)
    • Two Player Co-Op Story Mode
    • Sonic?!

If I can remember correctly, these are all the things I wanted in the game. And with a 60 fps rate, the game looks gorgeous.

The only thing left that I would want? Voice chat.
    It may sound impossible, but with all the recent editions, anything is possible with this game.
    im sure theyll put in voice chat.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Member #
    Friends
    I'm sorry but no one can say that World of Warcraft isn't perfect who isn't playing it. I mean, if it isn't now one day it will be because all the creators do is fix bugs and listen to complaints about certain things and add more stuff. Everyweek I add a patch that's huge to the game. if it wasn't so perfect then why do so many people around the world loose their lives to warcraft?? The game is an EPIC

Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com

Member #
    Friends
    6352-8868-3020-2426
    Quote Originally Posted by Mingus
    I'm sorry but no one can say that World of Warcraft isn't perfect who isn't playing it. I mean, if it isn't now one day it will be because all the creators do is fix bugs and listen to complaints about certain things and add more stuff. Everyweek I add a patch that's huge to the game. if it wasn't so perfect then why do so many people around the world loose their lives to warcraft?? The game is an EPIC
    I 100% agree with this

Member #
    Friends
    this game is so overated. . . does look great though, but I expect galaxy to be more interesting.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagoan
    There are some characters that I do not like, and I will love to smash (such Birdo, Toad or Kirby) Those guys will be crushed with my Ness/Mario/Pikachu character...

Sonic? He even not deserves that. If due the CPU I must fight him, I will do it... but I won't even bother smashing it.

Btw, sorry for the double post.... I thought I clicked on edit, but I quoted lol
    Another Sonic hater, huh...
    Dont you guys have a thread to pile you're hate in? Hes in, most people wanted it, get over it, or better yet, accept it.

@Mingus-Who cares, this is not the thread for it.

@ the OP: Nope. I think, as well as others, that this game will be 5-star, however, I already see some personal flaws that I dont like. The word perfect, when said in conjunction with video games ultimately leads to ones opinion.
    Last edited by Fox; 10-24-2007 at 01:49 PM.
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253

I don't play your games.
    I play mine.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Tails McCloud~

@Mingus-Who cares, this is not the thread for it.
    Actually, it is because he made a comment talking about the perfect game which he has yet to come by and I thought I would be curtious by letting him know that me along with millions of others have found our perfect game which could possibly be for him. Not to mention that just a few people in here might care, yet it may not be you so don't worry about it.

Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com

Ads