Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Meta-Knight's # 1 Fan SSBBFan101's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8246-2463-9009-5471
    ok, i dont think there perfect games. i would rephrase it: best. and they are two different meanings. perfect is everything imagineable. best is the best game we have had so far in life.
    these are my top 6 best videogames ever:
    1. Zelda OoT
    2. SSBM
    3. RE4
    4. Zelda A Link to The Past
    5. Super Mario Bros 3
    6. The Halo Series
    anyone agree?

Thanks idjut for the sig.
    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club (WFC)=-

Member #
    Friends
    6945-1657-3955-2410
    yeah if you only play nintendo and xbox.. if you add playstation in there i think some GTA titles would be up there.. vice city and san andreas
    Send PM before addingXD.
    Currently Playing: COD4, (Spot Reserved for SSBB)
    Recently Beat:
    Currently Watching: Naruto, Bleach

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by BDAOutlaw
    Sorry its not that hot :P I quit at 49 it got boring doing quest and lvling for just....gear that I may sell later or delete.
    We'll either you lie for one, or you played a pve server which can get dull at times. Something tells me though, you didn't get that far and finally say, well, i'm done. Anybody that has quit who I've spoken with quick with the first 20 levels. 49 takes weeks to achieve my friend and if this was your first, it would hve been months. No way you got that far and quit.

Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com

Member #
    Friends
    6945-1657-3955-2410
    well i quit at 50 before >_> and it was my first
    Send PM before addingXD.
    Recently Beat:

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    @main topic, i consider perfect games, games with perfect scores, and this game probably will get it's share of perfect scores
    secondly, i think there might be headset, probably not

@ wow, it's not perfect, if it's perfect, than why do they keep coming out with expansions....especially since you already pay monthly for mini-espansions(patches), it's semi-repetetive, go to a village, do a bunch of quest(most of them are 'kill 10 wolves') than move onto the next village
    ...only after doing this for a whole month(or more) does the game get exciting, and it's not even that exciting.....there's a lot of waiting/traveling/loading involved too...cause the game's huge

Quote Originally Posted by matperry
    Mario, Zelda and older Samus is Nintendo.
    New Samus by Retro
    DK by Rare before but now I have no idea, Rare is with Microsoft
    Kirby is HAL Laboratory and not sure about the others

and well, even if "Sakurai" is not Nintendo, he works for it... as if Zelda is with Nintendo because Shigeru is with Nintendo. It goes different with games like Perfect Dark because it is produced by Rare and publicised by Nintendo but games such as Zelda or Mario Galaxy are all Nintendo. Dunno why you said that
    donkey kong is mainly with first party developers, i know mario vs donkey kong was nst, and donkey kong: jungle beat was with nintendo ead.

i wouldn't say sakurai works for nintendo, after quitting hal i would say he is working with nintendo to make this game, although we don't know what development team is working FOR sakurai/nintendo

also i'd say that eiji anoema(sp) is the loz guy, seeing that he is more involved in the loz series than shiggy is

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryC
    yeah if you only play nintendo and xbox.. if you add playstation in there i think some GTA titles would be up there.. vice city and san andreas

Top ten reviewed games ever via gamerankings.com

1. LoZ: OoT (N64)
    2. The Orange Box (PC)
    3. Soul Calibur (DC)
    4. Metroid Prime (GCN)
    5. RE 4 (GCN)
    6. Goldeneye 007 (N64)...and yes, the top six have no playstation on it.
    7. Tekken 3 (PS)
    8. Half Life 2 (PC)
    9. Halo: Combat Evolved (Xbox)
    10. RE 4 (PS2)

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    6945-1657-3955-2410
    lol that doesn't look too reliable.. wheres all the GTA titles? FF7? and FF titles for that matter? Why are 2 RE4's up there?
    Send PM before addingXD.
    Recently Beat:

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    @ wow, it's not perfect, if it's perfect, than why do they keep coming out with expansions....especially since you already pay monthly for mini-espansions(patches)
    you don't have to pay for those. simple fee $12 a month to use servers. And in fact it is near perfection not in the means that you may appreciate everything that occurs in game but the fact that almost every aspect of the game was thought through. Any bugs or glitches, no class is to op, and they haven't nerfed any class to much. The complexity is far beyond any other MMORPG and the the vast world is overwhelming in size which is a good thing. Every person in game is extremely unique in so many different ways that most people couldn't understand unless they played. And trust me, there is a reason that CNN has covered this game many times, about how it's the most addictive game in the world atm. The statistics show a rather large number of deaths, loss of jobs, divorces, lack of parental attention to infants, and much more due to Warcraft addiction. My friend that plays is 4 years behind in school because of the game. He is 18 and in 9th grade. There must be something epic about this game. I had a close friend that died due to lack of nutrition and lack of sleep. He was intoxicated when he passed away in his sleep. Little does everyone know but all he did was play this game. I've got a little first hand experience with this game and I'll tell you now there is nothing average about it.

it's semi-repetetive, go to a village, do a bunch of quest(most of them are 'kill 10 wolves') than move onto the next village
    ...only after doing this for a whole month(or more) does the game get exciting, and it's not even that exciting.....there's a lot of waiting/traveling/loading involved too...cause the game's huge
    You've hardly grasped the world of warcraft and everything that is behind it. And your right, it is a huge game. With how detailed the game is and how good the graphics look (not that great is what i mean if you didn't know) it should only be about 1 gig of harddrive space. It takes 6 gigs and that may be an underestimate.

Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com

Member #
    Friends
    6945-1657-3955-2410
    well said mingus
    Send PM before addingXD.
    Recently Beat:

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryC
    ol that doesn't look too reliable.. wheres all the GTA titles? FF7? and FF titles for that matter? Why are 2 RE4's up there?
    One...GTA games are way to repetitive now a days. So, they fell to the 11th and 12th spots on this site.

Two...Resident Evil 4 appeared on a total of 3 consoles with varying content and controls. So, that's why the PS2 version is 10th and the GCN version is 5th.

Three.. The first final fantasy title comes in at 73. With the next at 114.

Four...And this is a metareview like site. They take the reviews of other sites. Average them and rank them. There is nothing to question here.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Ads