LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8072-5380-4833-5850
    i wish they didnt delay it, but dont we all!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by balrogs.pa
    they released two..at e for all, hello its called getting off your a** and going there. yes i am sorry im being mean but if your complaining that they should release a demo because you want to play it so bad then why not go to e for all, after all you want to play it so bad..

i dont want a demo, i rather wait and play galaxy. either that or watch some smash vids..
    Traveling to LA just to play a game is ridiculous. Besides it would cost over 500 dollars just to go by yourself. If you ask me their should be demos across the nation, Chicago, New York, Dallas, etc.

formerly known as wii-fi

Member #
    Friends
    7837-2468-5504-9172
    Im a little mad. And a little happy. I just got back from eating out at Outback. While waiting i went to the nearby gamecrazy/hollywood video store. Guess what game demo they had... SUPER MARIO GALAXY!!!
    It was fun to play for the short half an hour i got my hands on it, and while i was there i preordered it. But there was no SSBB demo in site. They had an SSBM game to play though but i didn't bother considering i already have it.
    But really if they have a Galaxy demo why not a brawl?

If your itchin to play some Galaxy though and don't feel like goin to calafornia i recomend swingin by a Game Crazy.

OMWT! It's a shnorgplaph Paulpro's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    A free downloadable demo that would be really nice... Although it would take a lot of space even with only a couple stages and characters...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by TJgamer
    maybe on Dec 3rd, the day it was supposed to come out, they will release a demo. hmmm just a thought
    Wow, that's a good idea...never thought of that! ^_^

If you need a sig, feel free to contact me! I love makin em! ^_^
    Okay...so many people have been asking me for sigs lately, I'm a little behind. I'm currently not accepting any requests, don't worry, I'll be back on track in a few days! T_T

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wiigotdawii
    WHYYYYYY
    They delay the game and we get nothing in return!! They had a playable demo at e4all! Its cant be that hard!
    rofl
    you idiot.
    what would a demo show people anyways? ooh new characters! people already know if they want to get it or not and it plays the same from the rest so theres no point for a demo. also, you dont deserve anything for a game being delayed, dont ever think you do.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    4841-8322-0786-7773
    wasnt this game supposed to be a selling point of the wii in the first place? they took their sweet time with a game thats been 6 years in the making so it wouldnt kill them to give us a demo. they could just release a demo like EPIC did of ut3 which took up less then 800 megs. ut3 is going to be 6-7 gigs so i dont think it would be too much for nintendo to give those who dont have the time and money to goto game expos a demo of otherwise desirable games.

Member of Ganondorf's Army
    SSBB CODE: 305072459278

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    There won't be a demo. It's a fun hope, but it would be like having a Halo demo. There's no reason. And trust me, everyone who got the Halo 3 beta, they were already getting the game no matter what.

Also, the release date is Feb. 10, a Sunday, not Feb. 18.

It wouldn't surprise me at all it there was a midnite launch. For some reason Jerryc thinks he has inside knowledge to something that probably hasn't been talked about among retailers.

And the point made about going to E for All to play the Demo...

*Officially the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.*

...one more point Lugia, the idea for the game was not even brought up to the creators until E3 2005. And probably not started for a couple months after that. So, not at all 6 years. Maybe 2.5...
    Last edited by nic7; 10-27-2007 at 10:53 PM.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    4841-8322-0786-7773
    .....the idea....lol thats like saying pokemon red/blue took 3 years when they took more like 7. rediculous is the notion that we watch videos of the game made by clowns holding a camcorder instead of getting some decent direct feed.

Member of Ganondorf's Army
    SSBB CODE: 305072459278

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugia
    .....the idea....lol thats like saying pokemon red/blue took 3 years when they took more like 7. rediculous is the notion that we watch videos of the game made by clowns holding a camcorder instead of getting some decent direct feed.
    im trying really hard to figureout what the heck youre talking about.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Ads