Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    OMWT! It's a shnorgplaph Paulpro's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    ^Yes, all online games have their own Friend Code, and thus there own list of friends. My Wii has about 20 Friends and my Mario Strikers has 3.

And on a second note, thanks to a wii update, you can now organize your buddy list however you please. You can click and drag names by pressing A+B and place them in an empty spot. I left a blank page between my online friends and day-to-day friends, and I think that would solve your problem, too.
    Oh really, great thanks! I haven't had my wii online since August ever since my dad changed our routers security settings, I don't have any online games yet besides Big brain academy (and in my opinion that's just stupid; plus the only online thing is showing your scores to your wii friends) and I've just been to lazy to hook it back up so I've just been looking at VC games on the computer ect...
    ------------------

Wii games I own:
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Guitar Hero III, Mario Strikers Charged, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Party 8, Sonic and the Secret Rings, My Sims, Excite Truck, Big Brain Aademy: Wii Degree, Wii Sports.

So far I haven't been overly happy with ANY. They are all so EASY! Oh well the online play with GH III and SSBB is keeping me satisfied.

Member #
    Friends
    ug... why does it always do this... I clicked edit and just added that I was going to set it back up tonight and it made another post... I must've pressed the wrong thing...
    ------------------

Wii games I own:
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Guitar Hero III, Mario Strikers Charged, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Party 8, Sonic and the Secret Rings, My Sims, Excite Truck, Big Brain Aademy: Wii Degree, Wii Sports.

So far I haven't been overly happy with ANY. They are all so EASY! Oh well the online play with GH III and SSBB is keeping me satisfied.

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Lol, you are an expert double poster.

So are you going to consider adding people you don't know now?

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    Lol, you are an expert double poster.

So are you going to consider adding people you don't know now?
    Yah, definatly thanks
    ------------------

Wii games I own:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Ads