LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6352-8868-3020-2426
    I would Make a big box, that no one can get out of, then no one can fly out of it, then no one would ever win the match and it Would be Pwnsome.. Mwuhahahaha

Sig by Close
    Old one by Idjut

~Join The Tingle Fan Club (TFC)~
    9 Members And Growing!

-=:Join the 1st Church of Ramen (1CR)

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    6945-1657-3955-2410
    i would make one with just, a playform in the middle. an old fasion blood battle
    that would make good training lol
    Send PM before addingXD.
    Currently Playing: COD4, (Spot Reserved for SSBB)
    Recently Beat:
    Currently Watching: Naruto, Bleach

Member #
    Friends
    stage name:sky summit
    caption:watch your step...its a long drop
    description:the course wouled start off dark in almost like a tunnel thered be platforms every were but itll start with HIGH gravity thn the course goes up at first ull have to climb ladders due to gravity.but as you get higher gravity lightens and platforms become few and far apart till finally youll reach a zone where theres basicly no gravity but just 1 building with a man looking at his watch.thn the sky will slowly turn red as a meator gets closer n closer .FINALLY the man looks up and walks to the building n the roof opens n shoots the meater so it dont destroy the planet BUT now the peices are raining down on you and the platform your on gets destroyed and now your back at the bottom climbing back to sky summit.......or something along that area.

Member #
    Friends
    5563-5262-9999-5897
    Quote Originally Posted by jokesonyou
    stage name:sky summit
    caption:watch your step...its a long drop
    description:the course wouled start off dark in almost like a tunnel thered be platforms every were but itll start with HIGH gravity thn the course goes up at first ull have to climb ladders due to gravity.but as you get higher gravity lightens and platforms become few and far apart till finally youll reach a zone where theres basicly no gravity but just 1 building with a man looking at his watch.thn the sky will slowly turn red as a meator gets closer n closer .FINALLY the man looks up and walks to the building n the roof opens n shoots the meater so it dont destroy the planet BUT now the peices are raining down on you and the platform your on gets destroyed and now your back at the bottom climbing back to sky summit.......or something along that area.
    That would be really good, but I seriously doubt you can go into that much detail.

SSBB FC: 1032-1053-5722

Member #
    Friends
    I would make one that has a completely flat bottom, two walls with spikes on them, the roof also has spikes, the only way to kill someone is to knock them out is through a small hole in the roof

WiiChat Member ....wiiiiiii.....'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5312-7293-3513-9932
    just a circle that you cant get out off. you start with 900% ad you can just watch the rag doll effect (if its there) when you hit the person and the bounce every where on the walls. it will be a pretty tight area :P..
    ime not sure if you can actually do all the platforms from the levels, like a breaking bridge??? would it go in that much detail, i hope so but i doubt it

Member #
    Friends
    A cool one.

Member #
    Friends
    7527 1826 6337 6464
    Quote Originally Posted by konomaroh
    I would make one that has a completely flat bottom, two walls with spikes on them, the roof also has spikes, the only way to kill someone is to knock them out is through a small hole in the roof
    i like that idea

im gonna go extreme and build a big stage, but i want to know if u can incopperate themed items such as having mario style blocks, donkey kong trees, kirby grass, etc. so that way it has a little theme to it

Member #
    Friends
    Okay, let's see....I'm gonna make a stage with a huge bottom platform, made up of treadmills. Then above it I'll have another big platform (one that you can't jump through to get onto) that you can only access by jumping through a whole near the side of the screen (you'll be leaving yourself open to an attack and an easy ko since you're right next to the side of the screen). This second platform has spikes every few steps or so. Then, above this platform, there is another big platform. To get there, you must once again, jump through a small whole near the side of the screen. This top platform is completely plain. So basically, you can either battle on the treadmills (platform 1), risk going for a safer stage (platform 2), or risk it AGAIN and get to a regular, safe stage (platform 3)! ^_^

If you need a sig, feel free to contact me! I love makin em! ^_^
    Okay...so many people have been asking me for sigs lately, I'm a little behind. I'm currently not accepting any requests, don't worry, I'll be back on track in a few days! T_T

Member #
    Friends
    6933-4153-8003-7406
    I've decided what level I'm making.

Name: Ridley's Lair
    The traditional Ridley battle arena, a small elevated platform above a pit of lava that will rise (if its at all possible to make it do so) with a couple of small platforms on either walls which will go up the sides of the arena (to accommodate the rising lava, if it can't be done then these platforms won't be present)
    Music: Ridley's Theme

In the name of the mighty Ridley.
    Competitive Smash > Casual Smash > Online Smash

WiiLoaded.com Administrator

Ads