LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    me personally i like the game but all the talk about it on this site is just killin it..i mean who really needs to know who ur gonna play as first or how ur created stage is gonna be...you wont know wat ur gonna do and wat not until u play it...just a bit to much if u ask me...so my answer is no i am not psyched anymore for the game...when it comes it comes.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss
    me personally i like the game but all the talk about it on this site is just killin it..i mean who really needs to know who ur gonna play as first or how ur created stage is gonna be...you wont know wat ur gonna do and wat not until u play it...just a bit to much if u ask me...so my answer is no i am not psyched anymore for the game...when it comes it comes.
    ZOMG frogger, ANOTHER logical post answering the question to the op....

seriously this is the perfect post and i don't see what's so wrong with expecting posts such as this

good job Bliss, for not being a total dick, im' going to give you rep

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    ZOMG frogger, ANOTHER logical post answering the question to the op....

seriously this is the perfect post and i don't see what's so wrong with expecting posts such as this

good job Bliss, for not being a total dick, im' going to give you rep
    Some of the threads on this site are actually valued and have a quality that makes you interested in everyone else's reply to the situation. This is NOT an open ended discussion.

The world would be quite pathetic if we were only reduced to conversing that was needed for bare survival.

Where have you gone, Jam?
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    why thank you mushroomedmario

EDIT:::
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    Some of the threads on this site are actually valued and have a quality that makes you interested in everyone else's reply to the situation. This is NOT an open ended discussion.

The world would be quite pathetic if we were only reduced to conversing that was needed for bare survival.

Where have you gone, Jam?
    well i beg to differ there, cuz if someone has a question about ANYTHING or even a say in something, people should listen and help out...just becuase u find something to be one thing doesnt mean that someone else doesnt find it another way.
    Last edited by Bliss; 10-31-2007 at 02:35 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I have to agree with Frogger on this one. Sorry, but this would be considered spam. He did start a useless debate that would probably have no end. Everyone on Wiichat could have a response to this ignorent question, and anywyay, it is an uninteresting and annoying topic. Who really cares if you aren't excited for Brawl???

Just for laughs, I'll answer the question:

Probably not. There's at least one person here that isn't psyched for Brawl.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I agree with Frogger.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss
    why thank you mushroomedmario

EDIT:::

well i beg to differ there, cuz if someone has a question about ANYTHING or even a say in something, people should listen and help out...just becuase u find something to be one thing doesnt mean that someone else doesnt find it another way.

Read the question again, this doesn't make me want to pick him up and put my arm over his shoulder and explain why I think he should be excited for Brawl, or I should listen to his views, because he hasn't expressed what he wants.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^Seconded.

I'm sick and tired of people expecting a quality answer when they give the reader nothing to reflect off of. If you want a good thread with good responses, you need to make a good opening post, its as simple as that.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    Read the question again, this doesn't make me want to pick him up and put my arm over his shoulder and explain why I think he should be excited for Brawl, or I should listen to his views, because he hasn't expressed what he wants.
    Yea u have a point there u shouldnt have to convince him to like brawl, if he vents he vents big deal, if anything the Mods will close the thread....but all in all we all are sittin here sayin stuff and he isnt even backin his words up or anything...so just forget it and move on.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^Thats the point. The mods won't close the thread. There is a reason why we don't hesitate to self-moderate that forum, and thats because it is poorly maintained.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Ads