Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7536-6815-2039-0080
    you have awesome ideas,
    but i doubt that there are certain items on certain days.

i think there will be halloween, and x-mas special costumes.
    but i think that the pumpkin will be a regular item.
    hmmmm..... but who really knows...... IDK

Brawl FC : 2750-0757-1719
    Brawl NickName : KEVIN

PM me if you add me

2. Ads

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^But its not a pumpkin, its a jack-o-lantern, which carries a lot of influence with it, namely the holiday of Halloween. You can't tell me that a jack-o-lantern will be a regular item...

Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    this dosn't have to necesarily have to make use of wiiconnect24, in simpsons road rage, every christmas, you get a christmas car, and in animal crossing a lot of shit happens, it just uses the date/time from your wii
    WiiConnect24 would enable them to update the changes so that they were not so repetetive. We could have a new surprise every year for the same holiday.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

OMWT! It's a shnorgplaph Paulpro's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Cool find... I thought didn't notice it... *my eyes kind of just passed over it as an item...

I wonder if there will be trophy's ect... that you get after having played the game for a year or things like that...
    ------------------

Wii games I own:
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Guitar Hero III, Mario Strikers Charged, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Party 8, Sonic and the Secret Rings, My Sims, Excite Truck, Big Brain Aademy: Wii Degree, Wii Sports.

So far I haven't been overly happy with ANY. They are all so EASY! Oh well the online play with GH III and SSBB is keeping me satisfied.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    this dosn't have to necesarily have to make use of wiiconnect24, in simpsons road rage, every christmas, you get a christmas car, and in animal crossing a lot of shit happens, it just uses the date/time from your wii
    Yah, I was just thinking that... but I think they could do more interesting stuff with connect24 if while making the game they make a way to add items on certain days ect... like they have stages then every year the "event" item could be different I think that woulod be pretty sweet...

Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    One Day Only Give-Aways:These are very common among other games, particularly MMORPG's (ever play runescape?). You would be given a surprise item simply by turning Brawl on during a special day. Show off your dedication to Smash by using or wearing these rare items. This would be one of the only things I can think of that may remain after the 'special day' is over.

I will edit this post as more ideas surface. Post away!

haha, I used to play runescape I actually got very addicted unfortunatly and played it for like 2 years pretty much six days a week... oh well... I've quit now...
    Last edited by Paulpro; 10-31-2007 at 08:41 PM.
    ------------------

Wii games I own:
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Guitar Hero III, Mario Strikers Charged, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Party 8, Sonic and the Secret Rings, My Sims, Excite Truck, Big Brain Aademy: Wii Degree, Wii Sports.

So far I haven't been overly happy with ANY. They are all so EASY! Oh well the online play with GH III and SSBB is keeping me satisfied.

Member #
    Friends
    btw what's that purple thing in the image has that been released as an itme or does anyone know?

oops I meant to edit this into my last post sorry for trip posting...
    ------------------

Wii games I own:

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    it's an eggplant from the original ice climbers game...

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    k, thanks

but is it released as an item in brawl?
    ------------------

Wii games I own:

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^Apparently. Perhaps its only on this stage?

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    That would make since, since it is the IC's stage, maybe every stage is going to have a item that can only appear on that stage?
    ------------------

Wii games I own:

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    hmm well on pokemon stadium pokeballs came more than usual

and on yoshi's island you can get food from the shyguys

(for melee)

but for brawl that would make sense, as we have seen springs on dk's stage...

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Ads