LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 130
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member amirreza's Avatar
    Member #
    36992
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    119
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    =SSBB= Character Suggestion: Mii

    I think this would be amazing if the Mii was a playable character. If I were to put the Mii into the game I would make the character creation similar to the modern WWE games. This is how I would work things out.

    1.) Choose Mii:
    Pick a Mii from your collection to start creating your character. Remember, your Mii character’s gender determines the gender of your character.

    2.) Select Body Type:
    You can choose from 3 classes: Lightweight, Middleweight, and Heavyweight. Maybe you could even unlock some weight classes later on with the tokens earned throughout the game [i.e. Featherweight and Super-Heavyweight]. Weight class affects your characters overall make up [Speed, Weight, Strength, Agility, etc]. Let’s give out examples for the 3 weight classes.
    Lightweight characters [i.e. Fox] are very fast and agile and strong to an extent. However, they don’t weight much and get tossed around more easily than other characters. Heavyweight characters [i.e. Bowser] are somewhat sluggish and laggard. However they make up for that with awesome strength. Also their weight acts like an anchor and makes the character hard to throw around.
    Middleweight characters [i.e. Mario] are well balanced in everyway. Not too strong, not too slow, etc. You get the picture.
    Once you’ve picked the weight class you’re most comfortable with, we could move on to the next step.

    3.) Select Height:
    You can change your characters height from 3 selections: Short, Average, and Tall. This should affect your character is a way. My idea of this is that the shorter the character is, the slower. And if you’re tall, you run faster.
    However, if you’re short, you could be more agile, while if you’re taller, you could be unnoticeably laggard [and an easy target due to size]. Average height is proportionally balanced.

    4.) Select Body Shape:
    Just for fun. You could be Skinny, Slim, or Fat.

    5.) Select Attire:
    Choose what your character wears. Give him/her a hat, a moustache, a dress, a pair of boxing gloves, EVERYTHING. I think this would be a neat feature. And maybe this could be done with the other standard SSBB characters as well [I doubt it]. I also suggest some clothes to be unlockable and only to be purchased with Smash Tokens.

    6.) Pick a Final Smash:
    I think there should be multiple Final Smashes to choose from. One of them should be the giant hand from the Mii Application picking up one or two of your opponents and throwing them off stage.[courtesy to samXcor3]. And there should be some uber-finals that should be unlocked through Smash Tokens.

    7.) Give Your Character a Name:
    You get the idea.

    8.) Test Run Your Character:
    If you aren't sure about how he/she attacks, moves around, or uses his/her final, test it out. Once done testing, either go back and edit your character or click save.

    CONGRATS YOU JUST MADE YOUR CUSTOM Mii CHARACTER!!
    I think there should be like a limit of 20 created Miis. And how to select your mii? When going to the character select, click the character Mii. Then a box will pop up showing all the customized Mii's you can play as. Pick one of them and get ready to brawl!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So guys and girls, whatcha think?
    And don't be shy to post your ideas as well. THIS I think is an idea Nintendo should consider giving a try.
    Last edited by amirreza; 11-04-2007 at 01:09 AM.

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    the best kid! samXcor3's Avatar
    Member #
    34872
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,457
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    i was going to just say wrong thread, but good idea, but I DONT THINK MODS SHOULD LOCK THIS because it's not just a suggestion, its an entire thread of a Mii character profile. this would go unnoticed along with the 1000 other posts in the suggested character thread so DONT DELETE THIS MODS.

    good ideas. i dont understand how tall makes you an easy target though. lol its not like we cant see the short characters. i think that the miis attacks should be based on wii sports, b move could be throwing bowling balls, smash over could be baseball bat smash up could be golf club, smash down could be something i dunno, rapid A's could be boxing gloves, yu could get tennis balls hit with a racket in there, and final smash could be like a giant hand picking up and throwing the characters off the screen like someone whos picking up miis in the mii channel
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

    thanks to idjut for the sig!

  4. #3
    WiiChat Member amirreza's Avatar
    Member #
    36992
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    119
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by samXcor3
    i was going to just say wrong thread, but good idea, but I DONT THINK MODS SHOULD LOCK THIS because it's not just a suggestion, its an entire thread of a Mii character profile. this would go unnoticed along with the 1000 other posts in the suggested character thread so DONT DELETE THIS MODS.

    good ideas. i dont understand how tall makes you an easy target though. lol its not like we cant see the short characters. i think that the miis attacks should be based on wii sports, b move could be throwing bowling balls, smash over could be baseball bat smash up could be golf club, smash down could be something i dunno, rapid A's could be boxing gloves, yu could get tennis balls hit with a racket in there, and final smash could be like a giant hand picking up and throwing the characters off the screen like someone whos picking up miis in the mii channel
    Pure genious. I love the Final Smash. There should be multiple final smashes to choose from when customizing your Mii...
    Wait lemmie edit my original post.

  5. #4
    WiiChat Member JLU51396's Avatar
    Member #
    29265
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    398
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by samXcor3
    i was going to just say wrong thread, but good idea, but I DONT THINK MODS SHOULD LOCK THIS because it's not just a suggestion, its an entire thread of a Mii character profile. this would go unnoticed along with the 1000 other posts in the suggested character thread so DONT DELETE THIS MODS.

    good ideas. i dont understand how tall makes you an easy target though. lol its not like we cant see the short characters. i think that the miis attacks should be based on wii sports, b move could be throwing bowling balls, smash over could be baseball bat smash up could be golf club, smash down could be something i dunno, rapid A's could be boxing gloves, yu could get tennis balls hit with a racket in there, and final smash could be like a giant hand picking up and throwing the characters off the screen like someone whos picking up miis in the mii channel
    I disagree with this idea, I think it takes away from the real roster because then everybody would start creating all kinds of miis (example: Paris Hilton) and I think it would ruin smash bros. when you can fight Paris Hilton vs. Mario, in which case the name should be called Mugen (if anyone knows what I'm talking about). Now maybe, only maybe they should let the mii's be AT but I don't even like that because people would still create stupid people (Paris Hilton) as miis and then they would appear and to me that just wouldn't be Smash Bros.

  6. #5
    the best kid! samXcor3's Avatar
    Member #
    34872
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,457
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by JLU51396
    I disagree with this idea, I think it takes away from the real roster because then everybody would start creating all kinds of miis (example: Paris Hilton) and I think it would ruin smash bros. when you can fight Paris Hilton vs. Mario, in which case the name should be called Mugen (if anyone knows what I'm talking about). Now maybe, only maybe they should let the mii's be AT but I don't even like that because people would still create stupid people (Paris Hilton) as miis and then they would appear and to me that just wouldn't be Smash Bros.

    very good point....dammit!
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

    thanks to idjut for the sig!

  7. #6
    WiiChat Member amirreza's Avatar
    Member #
    36992
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    119
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Excellent point. Too bad so many stupid people out there ruin the fun for us intellectuals. If those morons weren't out there making dumbsh*t characters like "Penis-Muncher" or "Paris Hilton" then this idea could work.

    Cuz I would love to play as my Zoidberg Mii.

  8. #7
    the best kid! samXcor3's Avatar
    Member #
    34872
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,457
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    i'd probably only play as myself, or maybe brock from pokemon (cool face)
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

    thanks to idjut for the sig!

  9. #8
    WiiChat Member JLU51396's Avatar
    Member #
    29265
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    398
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Too bad there's stupid people, *sigh*.

  10. #9
    WiiChat Member amirreza's Avatar
    Member #
    36992
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    119
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by JLU51396
    Too bad there's stupid people, *sigh*.
    Agreed. I blame the education system and the bullshit messages send to kids throught the media. [i.e. Hollywood, Fox News, etc.]

  11. #10
    WiiChat Member JLU51396's Avatar
    Member #
    29265
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    398
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by amirreza
    Agreed. I blame the education system and the bullshit messages send to kids throught the media. [i.e. Hollywood, Fox News, etc.]
    I agree... but WTF is wrong with Fox News?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

can you play as a mii in ssbb
,
how to make ssbb miis
,
how to play as a mii on ssbb
,
how to play as your mii in ssbb
,
how to play as your mii on ssbb
,
mii in ssbb
,
minecraft steve
,
play as your mii in mugen
,

ssbb mii

,

ssbb miis

,
ssbb unlock mii
,
ssbbmii
Click on a term to search for related topics.